Foodgasms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is done!

The cookbook now has one hundred recipes (the max. amount allowed) and you can preview it here...

Cookbook Preview

Obviously not all of the thread recipes are in it, but I tried for a well-rounded offering. If you get the chance to look it over, please let me know if you see any corrections that need to be made. At the bottom of the table of comments, you can look at all the recipes, as it's hard to read them on the actual book pages on the site.

I'll wait a few days to see if there are any necessary changes and then order one for myself. Right now they have free shipping through May 4th.

If you decide to order one, don't forget that you can choose your own cover and binding design. Also, these are ringed binder books so you can always add more of your own recipes (or others from here), later.

* For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, here is the initial post about the cookbook...http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=26196081&postcount=4402:)

I am patiently waiting for Mrs. thør to phone so I can start the grille so that the planked king salmon will be perfect when she gets home.

The cookbook now has one hundred recipes (the max. amount allowed) and you can preview it here...

Cookbook Preview

Obviously not all of the thread recipes are in it, but I tried for a well-rounded offering. If you get the chance to look it over, please let me know if you see any corrections that need to be made. At the bottom of the table of comments, you can look at all the recipes, as it's hard to read them on the actual book pages on the site.

I'll wait a few days to see if there are any necessary changes and then order one for myself. Right now they have free shipping through May 4th.

If you decide to order one, don't forget that you can choose your own cover and binding design. Also, these are ringed binder books so you can always add more of your own recipes (or others from here), later.

* For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, here is the initial post about the cookbook...http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=26196081&postcount=4402:)
that's just freaking awesome.

Cookbook Preview

I'm in the cookbook!!! I'm SOMEbody!!!!! <happy dance>

Go back a page. A la meuniere is delicious. I just went a bit lighter.

I think a la meuniere is the perfect treatment for tilapia and similar thin, flaky, white fish.

Very nice, and something I never would have come up with. I just have never gotten with the idea of cooking with olives.

Thanks, sweetie! :rose:

If all goes well, I'd love to do a holiday one later in the year.

I agree with everyone...you did an excellent job, thank you for all the work!:rose:

Oh and I LOVE the idea of a holiday one!

I agree with everyone...you did an excellent job, thank you for all the work!:rose:

Oh and I LOVE the idea of a holiday one!

OH! I would love that!

we're actually putting one together at work, but it will be nowhere near this nice.
Thank you, Tati. :kiss:

Both of you came to mind when I thought about a holiday collection. Of course, half of the book will end up being sweets. :D

I have been to the AM pics once or twice, and I am not so sure the Naked Chef is that great of an idea.

Cookbook Preview

This is amazing, thank you so much for putting it together. You rock :rose:

This is amazing, thank you so much for putting it together. You rock :rose:
Thanks, lovely. :rose:

The only tough part was narrowing down the recipes. You're another one that came to mind when I thought about putting together a dessert book. I definitely want to include those cupcakes!

The only tough part was narrowing down the recipes.

You did a spectacular job curating the recipes. One of the most important aspects of fine food is balance. You have achieved a great, well-rounded balance of flavors, ingredients, occasions, and contributors. Savory, sweet, hearty, light, crunchy, creamy, elegant, rustic. Great work, sweetheart.

My kudos and thanks go out again to all of the Foodies here. Without you, this thread would be nothing. All of your contributions, whether they be in the form of recipes, food talk, or just random silliness, are warmly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back