What would be your last meal...if you were on death row?

All of this sounds sooo good but I don't think I could eat. I'm an anxious person.

Edit: steak and potatoes sounds sooo good.

A full English breakfast with several slices of black pudding...
899f6270e22b48f90e50bc96152f4569.jpg
You're killing me here, Ogg.

I wonder if in the face of imminent death that I would have much of an appetite.

Romantically, I guess a bucket of KFC® with all the sides except the coleslaw, which I detest.

Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and a side of sweet corn with melted butter. I would request ketchup too. Sweet tea for my beverage.

The warder asked the condemned man what he wanted for his last meal.

'Just a big bowl of strawberries, thanks.'

'Sorry,' the warder said. 'Strawberries are out of season. There won't be any more for another three months.'

'That's OK,' the guy said. 'I can wait.'

Last edited:
"Some states don't allow special last meals at all. In Texas, the practice of last meals ended, according to the Associated Press, following an execution in 2011. The condemned inmate, identified as Lawrence Russell Brewer, reportedly requested a large meal that included two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover’s pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts, but did not eat any of it."

Tri-tip
Portuguese beans
Cucumber salad
Garlic bread
Solid Gold lager

Tortilla chips SMOTHERED in Daiya mozarella cheese, a huge bowl of guac with a strawberry banana smoothie.

I'd want poison - something to cheat the fucking system and the self righteous cunts that sent me here... in a cheeseburger

Back