What would be your last meal...if you were on death row?

Tryharder62

Keep Believing
I would want a Chicago style stuffed supreme - no green peppers - at Giordanos, a Snickers blizzard from dairy queen and a diet coke. Yes diet...and it does matter.

Can't get what you want in Texas anymore:
Before 2011, Texas inmates sentenced to death were able to make reasonable requests for their last meal. This policy changed when Lawrence R. Brewer refused to eat the excessive amount of food he requested.

Brewer requested a literal feast consisting of two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions, a triple meat bacon cheeseburger with the ‘fixings’ on the side, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños, a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecue with a half a loaf of white bread, three fajitas, a meat lovers pizza, three root-beers, one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts.

If I was on death row and they HAD to give me my 'last meal request' it would be...
Jennifer Anniston with a side order of Sandra Bullock and top off the event,
with a hot, wet and naked Cindy Lauper.

If I was on death row and they HAD to give me my 'last meal request' it would be...
Damn. You like them well aged. :)

Now THAT is a Meal!

Which one is Dessert?:nana:

As a killer, maybe I would try to bite something off a guard. As a falsely convicted condemned prisoner, I might be too upset to eat.

Barbecue ribs and a tomahawk steak. Mashed potato. Then some Black Forest Gateux to finish off.

A full English breakfast with several slices of black pudding...
899f6270e22b48f90e50bc96152f4569.jpg

Something so exotic that it would take them three day and a night to find it and get it to me. ;)

I'd eat a bunch of rubber. It may not do anything, but it wouldn't hurt to try, I'm gonna die anyway.

I would want a Chicago style stuffed supreme - no green peppers - at Giordanos, a Snickers blizzard from dairy queen and a diet coke. Yes diet...and it does matter.

Can't get what you want in Texas anymore:
Before 2011, Texas inmates sentenced to death were able to make reasonable requests for their last meal. This policy changed when Lawrence R. Brewer refused to eat the excessive amount of food he requested.

Brewer requested a literal feast consisting of two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions, a triple meat bacon cheeseburger with the ‘fixings’ on the side, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños, a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecue with a half a loaf of white bread, three fajitas, a meat lovers pizza, three root-beers, one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts.
I saw on a crime show that Texas now has a $50 limit for a last meal.

I don't recall off the top of my head, which show it was.

While I disagree with your particular 3 choices of pussies to dine on, I absolutely agree that pussy is a hellava final meal. LOL.

Spaghetti
Cheese Bread
Small Meat Lover's Pizza
Medium Snickers Blizzard
2 Liter Bottle of Livewire Mountain Dew

Mushroom crostini
Christmas dinner
Raspberry pavlova with cream
I thought of you last week. I made a kick ass Bangers and Mash with onion gravey. I don't know why I thought of you, I don't recall you ever mentioning it, but still, it's just an easy association.

I thought of you last week. I made a kick ass Bangers and Mash with onion gravey. I don't know why I thought of you, I don't recall you ever mentioning it, but still, it's just an easy association.
Oh I've probably banged on about it on here, I do love sausage and mash.

Back