Any UK female interested in co-authorship?

TaleTeller55

Experienced
Posting this just the once here as I know that not everyone visits the 'personals' very often where I have had it posted for a few days.

Would any UK female be interested in the idea of short story co-authorship possibly leading to an M/s relationship?

I envisage a new world order where women curtsy respectfully whenever they pass a male, where on reaching a certain birthday each girl at school is stripped, beaten and taken sexually in front of the assembled pupils, where no school has a 'headmistress' and where any man can offer to 'hire' the wife of another man for the night.

A highly literate, highly intelligent country gentleman with a strong line in erotic short story writing seeks a kindred spirit with a submissive, female take on matters.

You should be willing to engage in extended email (also possibly text and phone) correspondence with the objective of producing finished, erotic tales with a BDSM flavour. The (not so) hidden agenda is to establish a rapport leading to a long term Master-slave relationship.

Is anyone here willing... and capable... of trying this..?

I envisage a world where a man's word is law within the house and where the marriage ceremony involves compulsory whipping of the bride and a ring around her neck rather than her finger.

I envisage a world where new homes are incomplete without a flogging room or dungeon and where every female on her birthday must present herself at her local 'flogging centre' for service to males.

Free your thoughts and show me what your imagination is capable of.

Be aware I shall only consider approaches from females who can demonstrate both an easy command of the written language and a non-interest in 'finding Mr Right'...

Immediate female voice verification required.

Back