Talking about gay/bi fantasies with girls

Confuzzeled

Virgin
I've seen similar threads, but I couldn't find anything recent.

Basically, its such a huge turn on to me to talk about guys with women. I have a a couple friends that I always talk to about guys.. It can be something as simple as seeing a hot guy passing and commenting.. or talking about juicy details in fantasies or maybe some hot guy that i chatted with the night before. I've found myself trying to seek out guys to chat with on here and other places, just so I can talk about it the next day with a couple of my close girlfriends.

I think it turns me on more talking about a guy with a girl, than actually being with a guy.... I'd love to have a threesome with a guy and a girl.. or have a girl watch me mess around with a guy......anyone else similar?

I can relate to this. I have never been with a guy but I imgine myself sharing my girlfriend with a guy. Maybe jerking him off while he sucks her tits and things like that, excited myself as I typed that. I don't know if I could do it just me an a guy, I feel weird even about kissing but not when thinking about head or mutual masturbation

Quite understandable. Sex between two men and a woman puts it in a different context than sex between two men. It's like you are primarily having male/female sex, but expanding it beyond what might be considered the norm. You could look at it as, what you do with the guy, you do to excite the woman sexually, which in turn, arouses you farther.

I'm in exactly the same position! I'd love to have a woman teach me how to pleasure a guy, maybe a husband or boyfriend.

Put me in this categorie. It is one of my biggest turn ons. I have chatted with several women online and also on the phone about me with another guy. When I am in the mood I can cum so hard just from talking about it.

Are there any women here who enjoy talking with guys about having sex with other guys? I have heard some women are turned on by two men together

Back