White Girls who love Big Black Cock 2

OblongDrearyGroundbeetle-medium.jpg

Every white girl thinks about it> If she tells you otherwise it is because she knows you can't handle it.

I want to find a massive black cock for my wife, that its length only pales in comparison to its girth. I want for my wife to nervously bend over the bed and for him to come up behind her. I want for him to neglect to put on a condom, and she is completely unaware that she is about to be taken bare. I want for his initial penetration to stretch her to her limits. I want his thick bulbous head to slowly gain entry as it pushes past the resistance of her painfully stretched pussy. I want her to whimper as the pain slowly subsides into pleasure. I want for him to penetrate more and more of her bare pussy until she feels his swinging balls slapping against her. I want for her to have a powerful orgasm as she struggles to ward off the pain of being stretched. As she is close to cumming, I want for her to feel his cock begin to pulse and flood her pussy with bestial amounts of cum. As he removes his length from her ravaged pussy I want for her to lay there exhausted, covered in sweat, feeling sore and taken as his cum drains from her soiled pussy.

I always imagined Mrs. Cleaver as a BBC-Loving Queen of Spades ….. 😍

Attachments

• IMG_1388.jpeg
    IMG_1388.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1386.jpeg
    IMG_1386.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1387.jpeg
    IMG_1387.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1385.jpeg