White Girls who love Big Black Cock 2

tumblr_opyu80Ldpa1wpyrfuo1_250.gif
Gotta love a greedy girl!

Great posts. My wife saw them and said that one of her regrets was never experiencing a bbc. She and her former doctor, a young black man, had planned to meet for drinks and more at a medical conference in another city, but he had to cancel. They never got together, and she never had a relationship with another black man that could lead to sex.

Great posts. My wife saw them and said that one of her regrets was never experiencing a bbc. She and her former doctor, a young black man, had planned to meet for drinks and more at a medical conference in another city, but he had to cancel. They never got together, and she never had a relationship with another black man that could lead to sex.
Its probably a good thing she didnt. Im obsessed with BBC and Im a man! I cant even imagine what it would feel like deep in a pussy. I know it gets me rock hard having a big black cock throb in my mouth!! Its pure ecstasy. !!!

Its probably a good thing she didnt. Im obsessed with BBC and Im a man! I cant even imagine what it would feel like deep in a pussy. I know it gets me rock hard having a big black cock throb in my mouth!! Its pure ecstasy. !!!
You may be right. She had a big white cock, but it might not compare.

Back