What’s got you horny?

I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop looking as though I'm reading a book, like any other middle-aged unassuming woman. I wonder, though, if anyone else here is, like me, dripping wet, undressing everyone in their minds, while pondering what it would feel like to stroke their cocks and get fucked by each of them.

You'd never know by looking at me, so I suppose it's possible they are, as well.

I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop looking as though I'm reading a book, like any other middle-aged unassuming woman. I wonder, though, if anyone else here is, like me, dripping wet, undressing everyone in their minds, while pondering what it would feel like to stroke their cocks and get fucked by each of them.

You'd never know by looking at me, so I suppose it's possible they are, as well.
Sure hope so. :sneaky:

Sounds like you’re very innocent looking. But wild in bed, like my wife. That’s such a turn on!

*looks at the woman sitting alone at the next table at the coffee shop*

I've spent much time wondering what the nipples look like on the middle-aged unassuming woman at Starbucks ... never knew she was thinking about stroking my cock ... tremendously exciting prospect!

This got me horny because I have sat in a coffee thinking the same kind of dirty thoughts about the lovely middle aged women, undressing them in my mind and getting a nice semi, wondering what it would feel like to fuck them.

I never knew they might be getting wet looking at me and thinking the same kind of thoughts.

Now every time I go to a coffee shop and see an unassuming woman I will think of this post. Lol.

Sure hope so. :sneaky:
*looks at the woman sitting alone at the next table at the coffee shop*
I've spent much time wondering what the nipples look like on the middle-aged unassuming woman at Starbucks ... never knew she was thinking about stroking my cock ... tremendously exciting prospect!
This got me horny because I have sat in a coffee thinking the same kind of dirty thoughts about the lovely middle aged women, undressing them in my mind and getting a nice semi, wondering what it would feel like to fuck them.

I never knew they might be getting wet looking at me and thinking the same kind of thoughts.
Now every time I go to a coffee shop and see an unassuming woman I will think of this post. Lol.
Just imagine the glances you've dismissed. Just think about the arm that grazed across a nipple as she flipped her hair back. And what of the ways they've crossed their legs or bent over offering you a subtle glance down their top.

And, you thinking it all so innocent.

Last night I had a strange dream that nevertheless, has me horny still this morning. My man and I were watching some sort of ice capades. Seeing the girls in their leotards, spreading their legs as they skated, made my man stiff. As I leaned over the railing to watch, he began groping my tits and pussy. Soon, others took notice of his arousal and my willingness to allow his hands free reign. They started to fondle one another and the skating stopped as the auditorium devolved into a massive grope and fuck fest. My man and I retreated to a lobby area where there were tables and he lay me down on one to feast on my pussy. Like sex crazed zombies, people began flowing out of the auditorium into the lobby area. They were falling all over themselves to tear the clothes from their own and others' bodies to touch and fuck one another. An entire group descended upon me, as well. They grabbed my tits, stuffed their cocks in my mouth, and shot their wads on me. Still my man held his position with his face between my legs, seemingly oblivious to all that was going on around us. This continued until all the participants exhausted themselves. I came and came and came. When everyone else was passed out, my man turned me over on the table and finally properly fucked me.
Wow this is some dream....

Last night I had a strange dream that nevertheless, has me horny still this morning. My man and I were watching some sort of ice capades. Seeing the girls in their leotards, spreading their legs as they skated, made my man stiff. As I leaned over the railing to watch, he began groping my tits and pussy. Soon, others took notice of his arousal and my willingness to allow his hands free reign. They started to fondle one another and the skating stopped as the auditorium devolved into a massive grope and fuck fest. My man and I retreated to a lobby area where there were tables and he lay me down on one to feast on my pussy. Like sex crazed zombies, people began flowing out of the auditorium into the lobby area. They were falling all over themselves to tear the clothes from their own and others' bodies to touch and fuck one another. An entire group descended upon me, as well. They grabbed my tits, stuffed their cocks in my mouth, and shot their wads on me. Still my man held his position with his face between my legs, seemingly oblivious to all that was going on around us. This continued until all the participants exhausted themselves. I came and came and came. When everyone else was passed out, my man turned me over on the table and finally properly fucked me.
I would have gladly licked every drop of cum off of you!

What got me horny today?

Exchanging texts and planning a meet with a couple I know.

We have met many times behind closed doors, but we are now planning to meet in a dark public bar.

She is going to wear a denim skirt with no underwear. Myself and her husband are going to sex her up in public.

They both messaged me individually and the husband has said the wife will be in the back seat. He said I should get in the back seat with her and help myself.

So I will hopefully have her soaking by the time we reach the bar 💦

Back