What do you think about when you masturbate?

48, make, bi. Usually think about two past experiences:

1. Was at a bath house and feeling very submissive. Saw an older guy (60’s, I was late 30’s) who had a very impressive cock. Didn’t say a word, but stepped in front of him and dropped to my knees. He asked me if I wanted to suck Daddie’s cock and I said “yes Sir!”

He told me if I did, he would own me for the night and responded by kissing his cock. He immediately called me his little bitch and began fucking my throat. He used my mouth roughly and when I would gag, he would hold me down before letting me up for air. When I would gasp for air, he would spit in my mouth and call me his whore, slut, faggot, or bitch!

We attracted a crowd and I was soon a slobbery mess! Each time he would choke me, and spit in my mouth, I would say, “Thank you Daddy!” This went on for about 30 minutes as guys stood around jerking off and occasionally cuming on my face or in my hair.

Daddy would occasionally wipe the cum off my face with his hard cock and stick it back in my mouth!

When he got close, he told me to move to a bench in the middle of the room so everyone could watch him fuck his cum whore properly! He then fucked me hard with everyone watching until he filled my bowels with his cum.

I was a cum covered (and filled) mess! Cum and saliva all over me. The humiliation was incredible and I have never been more turned on! He then made me jerk off in front of every one and lick up my load!

2. Same bath house. Went into the sauna and found a guy, about 40, 6’2” fit, full body tan and a smooth, shaved body. His cock was about 8” and his body was covered in oil.

I began sucking his cock and he said I was the best cocksucker he ever had… so of course I tried even harder!

He said he needed to cool off and got up, taking my hand and leading me to the outdoor area before sitting in a linge chair and having me resume my cocksucking duties.

I enjoyed his cock for about 20 minutes before he told me he was getting close and warned me he was a very big cummer! He asked where I wanted it and I said I wanted to swallow it and if he could give me another load, wear it on my face.

He assured me there would be enough for both!

After a couple minutes, he told me he was going to cum and I took him deep in my throat. His first blast gushed down my throat and I pulled back as he filled my mouth. I swallowed twice and he absolutely erupted! I could not swallow fast enough and cum spilled out of my mouth even came out of my nose!

He continued to cum as I pulled off to catch my breath. He plastered rope after rope on my face, hair, chest and some landing on my hard cock! As I started to catch my breath, I went back down on his cock and got a couple more swallows in!

I slowly sucked his cock for a while longer, savoring it and enjoying my cum covered bliss! I had fun everywhere!

He got up and thanked me as I laid in the lounge chair and felt his load drying on my skin in the warm sun. I used some of his cum to jerk off as I let the rest of my trophy dry on my skin, pulling it tight.

One of these gets me off every time!
Incredible. You got me stiff reading that

48, make, bi. Usually think about two past experiences:

1. Was at a bath house and feeling very submissive. Saw an older guy (60’s, I was late 30’s) who had a very impressive cock. Didn’t say a word, but stepped in front of him and dropped to my knees. He asked me if I wanted to suck Daddie’s cock and I said “yes Sir!”

He told me if I did, he would own me for the night and responded by kissing his cock. He immediately called me his little bitch and began fucking my throat. He used my mouth roughly and when I would gag, he would hold me down before letting me up for air. When I would gasp for air, he would spit in my mouth and call me his whore, slut, faggot, or bitch!

We attracted a crowd and I was soon a slobbery mess! Each time he would choke me, and spit in my mouth, I would say, “Thank you Daddy!” This went on for about 30 minutes as guys stood around jerking off and occasionally cuming on my face or in my hair.

Daddy would occasionally wipe the cum off my face with his hard cock and stick it back in my mouth!

When he got close, he told me to move to a bench in the middle of the room so everyone could watch him fuck his cum whore properly! He then fucked me hard with everyone watching until he filled my bowels with his cum.

I was a cum covered (and filled) mess! Cum and saliva all over me. The humiliation was incredible and I have never been more turned on! He then made me jerk off in front of every one and lick up my load!

2. Same bath house. Went into the sauna and found a guy, about 40, 6’2” fit, full body tan and a smooth, shaved body. His cock was about 8” and his body was covered in oil.

I began sucking his cock and he said I was the best cocksucker he ever had… so of course I tried even harder!

He said he needed to cool off and got up, taking my hand and leading me to the outdoor area before sitting in a linge chair and having me resume my cocksucking duties.

I enjoyed his cock for about 20 minutes before he told me he was getting close and warned me he was a very big cummer! He asked where I wanted it and I said I wanted to swallow it and if he could give me another load, wear it on my face.

He assured me there would be enough for both!

After a couple minutes, he told me he was going to cum and I took him deep in my throat. His first blast gushed down my throat and I pulled back as he filled my mouth. I swallowed twice and he absolutely erupted! I could not swallow fast enough and cum spilled out of my mouth even came out of my nose!

He continued to cum as I pulled off to catch my breath. He plastered rope after rope on my face, hair, chest and some landing on my hard cock! As I started to catch my breath, I went back down on his cock and got a couple more swallows in!

I slowly sucked his cock for a while longer, savoring it and enjoying my cum covered bliss! I had fun everywhere!

He got up and thanked me as I laid in the lounge chair and felt his load drying on my skin in the warm sun. I used some of his cum to jerk off as I let the rest of my trophy dry on my skin, pulling it tight.

One of these gets me off every time!
I don’t believe a word of this. Luckily for me, my cock doesn’t give a SHIT what I believe….

Lately it has been of my Lit crush and my orgasms have been amazing fantasizing about her gorgeous body and all the things we might do

58/m bi curious.

When I’m horny and stroking I’m fantasizing about being on my knees sucking a real man’s big hard cock , or being on my hands and knees, face down ass up as a real man fucks me hard making me moan like a whore as a woman watches and encourages me.

I think about BBW lovers from my past....they were all nasty fun girls...the memories roll by and I stroke and stroke........

My masturbation fantasy almost always involve a well hung younger man. Sometimes I am sucking him. Sometimes he is fucking me. Sometimes he is fucking my wife. When another man is not involved my fantasy is my wife fucking me.

My wife knows I am bi and she she likes to watch me masturbate while she plays with my balls. While we do that she will ask me what I am fantasizing about. Clearly it excites her.

PinkPanties4me said:
First , I am dressed in my lingerie…then I am sucking a cock as my wife watches…she is encouraging me..

Now that seems a little slutty doesn't it?😁
masturbation...?
slutty...?

??? -- kinda go together, don't they? I mean, why hold anything back? Its never going to be your proudest moment, so you may as well give into every bit of sluttiness you can summon -- imho

My latest sissy fantasy as I'm masturbating right now is me watching my best friend f*** my wife in front of me as he his wife and my wife taunt me I'm naked martini penis in hand and I'm begging please please honey tell Tell Dennis to pull out and shove his cock up my ass and f****** like he's f****** you make me make me one of his sissies for Kohl's all please honey let me put my face in your p**** and worship you and lick you as he f**** me so hard how let me let me look it lick his c** and suck his c** from Kathy's beautiful p**** oh oh honey I feel so good oh God Dennis please f****** harder if you're coming with me oh oh watch oh honey honey honey oh honey I'm coming oh Dennis how Dennis thank you thank you so thank you I love all of you oh god it feels so good as I sit here pinching my penis my pretty thinking of all we've done in the past in the years since I've seen your p**** or Kathy's or anyone or had it real man in my ass showing me what I need making me big hello my finger dips in and taste my runny Sissy fluids that's my latest right now masturbation fantasy and it felt so good thank you oh God thank you all

My masturbation fantasy almost always involve a well hung younger man. Sometimes I am sucking him. Sometimes he is fucking me. Sometimes he is fucking my wife. When another man is not involved my fantasy is my wife fucking me.

My wife knows I am bi and she she likes to watch me masturbate while she plays with my balls. While we do that she will ask me what I am fantasizing about. Clearly it excites her.
That's hot.........

Today I've been thinking about my cousin's GF who use to walk around there house naked or would play strip rummy with us. Great pointy tits and hairy bush and a nice short ass crack. I've jacked to her memory for 40 years plus.

Back