Miss Lane's Private Files

i love the expression 'fun bed ornament.' it shows a sparkle of fun and cleverness.

...and i'm gonna nick it for a line in a story.

thanks for sharing the images, too. OnlyFans in the making.
Please do, I took inspiration from artists I love but I doubt I am the first to use the expression itself! πŸ’–
I did actually have an OF, but honestly it's such a saturated platform, the marketing in itself is a full time I do not have the mental capacity for!

Stunning simply beautiful.
I'd like to put to a test the claim about how much lingerie you have.πŸ‘…
Thank you and well, if you've got the time, I've got the place...

You look amazing! One of your best shots! 😍
Aw thank you so much! ❀️πŸ”₯

Must.resist.inappropriate.tripod.innuendo
Say what you like, I'll ignore your DM anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

Nothing better to wash away the Monday blues!! Delicious!!
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

I'd make sure to test out that zipper ... make sure there are no hangups in the track all the way down πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ :devilish:
If there is, I am sure your hands are strong enough to sort it out πŸ”₯

Delicious
Thank you for all the kind words πŸ’‹

Gorgeous pic! Thanks, now have my own tripod !
πŸ˜‚ I am glad to have helped support you upright

Please do, I took inspiration from artists I love but I doubt I am the first to use the expression itself! πŸ’–
I did actually have an OF, but honestly it's such a saturated platform, the marketing in itself is a full time I do not have the mental capacity for!
marketing is key. same in books. not that i write massive literary works of great quality, but wot i does write still needs marketing to mske a quid. good luck in your endeavours.

...oh, and keep posting the pics. purely for, uh, inspiration, of course.

View attachment 2213343
I had a few DMs asking for me to make my own lil space on here - you are far too kind *blushes* πŸ’‹

To answer some other questions quickly;
Yes, I do have a lot of lingerie.
No, I don't have a sugar daddy who buys it all for me, if you're interested in offering let me know πŸ˜‚
No, you will not see my eyes, they're the window to the soul and a little too sacred I am sorry to say 😘
Sexy ass,, I wanna lick nd eat this whole ass nd after that just wanna tear it with my erected hard Cock.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸŒπŸŒ
U are just making me hard nd I need to masturbate now... πŸŒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Came (!? :oops: ) across your thread yesterday as I scrolled through AmPics and just finished looking through the current 27 pages ... I have to say you are a particularly sexy woman, obviously confident in your own body and sexuality. :love:

I see you say we will not see your eyes, your nipples or your pussy but everything else that you do share with us makes up for that 100 fold! :devilish:

You would be very welcome in my office any time (your post 655 above) and if necessary, I'll tell my wife I'm going to be working very late that particular evening 😜🀣

Came (!? :oops: ) across your thread yesterday as I scrolled through AmPics and just finished looking through the current 27 pages ... I have to say you are a particularly sexy woman, obviously confident in your own body and sexuality. :love:

I see you say we will not see your eyes, your nipples or your pussy but everything else that you do share with us makes up for that 100 fold! :devilish:

You would be very welcome in my office any time (your post 655 above) and if necessary, I'll tell my wife I'm going to be working very late that particular evening 😜🀣
Thank you for your words, I am glad to have been a fun distraction for you for a while πŸ’‹
Mmmm..soooo very very sexy!! Please step into My office.
Mmmm....... I could maybe fit you in Thursday?
I bet those feet could use some pampering after a day in those heels. Very sexy pic and thoughts.
🩷

Back