Fabulous Friday Temperature’s Rising!

I post my pictures for myself because I feel confident and comfortable! But I am a bit disappointed about the judgement of some here. Please don’t pretend to be my friend just to take something from me! If you want to look at my pictures and come, that’s fine but you don’t have to pretend to care, that’s not necessary! Just keep what you do to yourself, I really thought some here were better people than they have demonstrated themselves to be!! And to those people, cheers 🥂 to teaching me who to avoid in the future! 😞
View attachment 2203311
I’m not sure where they’ve found fault with you, (though I’m a bit dubious about the intended destination of that finger 😮), so just ignore them! You look pretty damn good to me 😜

Now that is quite the wonderful view as are all of your pictures you share with us perverts.
Finally, a man who admits to being pervy. Now that I am impressed with, you don’t play games and you just admit to who you are. Rather than chatting people up and acting like you’re interested in more than just looking at their pictures. If everyone would be this honest, I would be equally impressed. ❤️😘

Finally, a man who admits to being pervy. Now that I am impressed with, you don’t play games and you just admit to who you are. Rather than chatting people up and acting like you’re interested in more than just looking at their pictures. If everyone would be this honest, I would be equally impressed. ❤️😘
I'm realistic that we will most likely never meet in person so yes I am going to enjoy what you share and possibly jerk off to a few of your pics as my filthy mind imagines all the kinky shit we could do if we ever met.

Well, feel free to share what some of those ideas might be.

Last edited:
I don't know. This thread seems pretty hot already.
I think I'd better read all of it before diving into what could be boiling water.

I post my pictures for myself because I feel confident and comfortable! But I am a bit disappointed about the judgement of some here. Please don’t pretend to be my friend just to take something from me! If you want to look at my pictures and come, that’s fine but you don’t have to pretend to care, that’s not necessary! Just keep what you do to yourself, I really thought some here were better people than they have demonstrated themselves to be!! And to those people, cheers 🥂 to teaching me who to avoid in the future! 😞
View attachment 2203311
Well put, sadly there are always trolls. You keep doing you, we love it and thank you!

If only all our days ended with a beautiful lady sharing peeks of herself with us, whether we deserved it or not!

I love the look of those panties
Wish I could see the back side of them

Back