The GOP has co-opted "replacement theory"

Replacement theory has been openly peddled on primetime television. Not exactly a minority view as much as some would have you believe.

That "replacement" theory is a fallacy. That CRT is real. That Biden has dementia. That Covid is no worse than the flu. That Covid was created in a Chinese lab. That the election was stolen. That
Democrats are communists. That Mexico will pay for the wall...

Seriously...everything Republicans believe is fed to them by those controlling them and they have zero clue they are being used

Let's start with "replacement" theory is a fact. The French dreamed it up years ago. Only going to show the French have far too much time on their hands.

CRT is quite real. Our very own home grown nutty theory.

Biden does have dementia, early stages and getting worse.

The Wuhan Flu DID come from that lab and the more time that passes without finding the natural source the more damning the evidence. And the fact is that it actually is no worse than the flu unless you're compromised.

No, democrats aren't Communists, "Progressives" are Communists. :)

Let's start with "replacement" theory is a fact. The French dreamed it up years ago. Only going to show the French have far too much time on their hands.

The Wuhan Flu DID come from that lab and the more time that passes without finding the natural source the more damning the evidence. And the fact is that it actually is no worse than the flu unless you're compromised.

Shaddup, you old drunk racist dumbfuck.

Replacement theory is bullshit. It doesn't exist. There is no one actively pursuing replacing any race for any other.

In my book replacement theory sits right up there along with CRT. Both ignorant, both far less widespread then the opponents like to pretend, and both easy, vague, shorthand for those upset with something, seeking a magic term that explains it all.

Thanks for proving me right once again. It really shouldn't be this easy.

I have a PhD in genetics. So let's talk about viruses since that is what I worked with shall we?

We know where Covid originated. A cave full of bats. Know how we know this without a doubt? Because over 25 years ago, we collected shitloads of viral samples from the cave. Unfortunately, funding was terminated...so the samples sat in a minus 200 freezer. Along came Covid...and money to study it. So the samples were genotyped...guess what was found. Covid. Base after base identical to what was circulating in the human population. Yes...there were minor differences...as expected because 25 years of mutations had occurred since the sample was collected (frozen viruses do not replicate...so no mutation). But 100% the virus we are dealing with. This information is freely available and peer reviewed published.

Now...why was the virus not from a lab? Because we don't raise viruses in labs. We store them. When we work with a virus, we remove the RNA of interest by a process using restriction enzymes. Then we insert that RNA of interest into a strain of bacteriophage using ligation enzymes. We do this so mutation is mitigated...not much sense working on a virus for years to have it mutate into something else without us knowing it mutated. Now here is the fun part. You can't do either of these steps without leaving fragments of the restriction, ligation and bacteriophage RNA. 100% impossible. Can't be done. So...if the virus was worked on in a lab...anywhere...you can do BLAST searches of the genotyped virus for the restriction and ligation fragments. Easy peasy. Guess what? In the hundreds of thousands of RNA sequences genotyped...all freely available...not one single example of a restriction or ligation fragment exists. So....this mean...it wasn't manipulated...or...the Chinese Government researchers are so fucking far ahead of what we can do it would be scary. And if that was true...wouldn't you think they would have created a virus whose mortality is better than 1.5% and largely only affects those that are old or that have underlying issues?

In my book replacement theory sits right up there along with CRT. Both ignorant, both far less widespread then the opponents like to pretend, and both easy, vague, shorthand for those upset with something, seeking a magic term that explains it all.
I'm glad you that Trumplitards are the most histrionic pathetic losers on the planet.

There is no such thing as "left wing racism" or "right wing racism"

Racism is not tied to ideology. It is simply a view of race incompatible with modern society that race is inherent to superiority or inferiority.
I am a race realist. I am not a white nationalist. I am not a white supremacist. I do not identify with the alt right. I always vote a straight Democrat ticket.

Race realists do not say that one race is superior to other races. That would imply that every member of one race is superior to every member of the other races.

Race realists do say that race is an important biological classification of humans. We say that the different races differ significantly in average characteristics important to creating and maintaining successful societies and civilizations. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy. These have evolved differently in response to different evolutionary pressures lasting for thousands of years.

Evolving in a cold climate selects genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Evolving in a civilization selects genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law. I define a civilization as a city based civilization where the government has the effective monopoly on the legitimate use of violence. Tribes exist where the government does not exist, or where it is ineffective. Tribal environments select genetically for physical aggressiveness. When a tribal people moves to a civilization it becomes characterized for lower average intelligence and high rates of violent crime.

I am a race realist. I am not a white nationalist. I am not a white supremacist. I do not identify with the alt right. I always vote a straight Democrat ticket.

Race realists do not say that one race is superior to other races. That would imply that every member of one race is superior to every member of the other races.

Race realists do say that race is an important biological classification of humans. We say that the different races differ significantly in average characteristics important to creating and maintaining successful societies and civilizations. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy. These have evolved differently in response to different evolutionary pressures lasting for thousands of years.

Evolving in a cold climate selects genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Evolving in a civilization selects genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law. I define a civilization as a city based civilization where the government has the effective monopoly on the legitimate use of violence. Tribes exist where the government does not exist, or where it is ineffective. Tribal environments select genetically for physical aggressiveness. When a tribal people moves to a civilization it becomes characterized for lower average intelligence and high rates of violent crime.
Race realism was invented by racist assholes who didn't like being called racist.

You define many things incorrectly and have a distorted view of reality.

I dare you to present your case in front of a black audience.

Race realism was invented by racist assholes who didn't like being called racist.

You define many things incorrectly and have a distorted view of reality.

I dare you to present your case in front of a black audience.
RaceCard.png

ll74, by your definition I am a racist. Nevertheless, I prefer Orientals, although I am white. I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel, although I am a Gentile.

I think it is time for you to move beyond name calling, and address the opinions that I really do have.

Replacement theory is bullshit. It doesn't exist. There is no one actively pursuing replacing any race for any other.
Let's be VERY clear, Replacement Theory DOES exist, it originated in France and has been around for years. The fact that a theory exists is not evidence or proof that it is actually being implemented.

Let's be VERY clear, Replacement Theory DOES exist, it originated in France and has been around for years. The fact that a theory exists is not evidence or proof that it is actually being implemented.
Of course the theory exists...else no one would talk about it (like Fucker Carlton)

My point is that some people believe it is being practiced (like Fucker Carlton and Steffy Elmaniak)

Thanks for proving me right once again. It really shouldn't be this easy.

I have a PhD in genetics. So let's talk about viruses since that is what I worked with shall we?

We know where Covid originated. A cave full of bats. Know how we know this without a doubt? Because over 25 years ago, we collected shitloads of viral samples from the cave. Unfortunately, funding was terminated...so the samples sat in a minus 200 freezer. Along came Covid...and money to study it. So the samples were genotyped...guess what was found. Covid. Base after base identical to what was circulating in the human population. Yes...there were minor differences...as expected because 25 years of mutations had occurred since the sample was collected (frozen viruses do not replicate...so no mutation). But 100% the virus we are dealing with. This information is freely available and peer reviewed published.

Now...why was the virus not from a lab? Because we don't raise viruses in labs. We store them. When we work with a virus, we remove the RNA of interest by a process using restriction enzymes. Then we insert that RNA of interest into a strain of bacteriophage using ligation enzymes. We do this so mutation is mitigated...not much sense working on a virus for years to have it mutate into something else without us knowing it mutated. Now here is the fun part. You can't do either of these steps without leaving fragments of the restriction, ligation and bacteriophage RNA. 100% impossible. Can't be done. So...if the virus was worked on in a lab...anywhere...you can do BLAST searches of the genotyped virus for the restriction and ligation fragments. Easy peasy. Guess what? In the hundreds of thousands of RNA sequences genotyped...all freely available...not one single example of a restriction or ligation fragment exists. So....this mean...it wasn't manipulated...or...the Chinese Government researchers are so fucking far ahead of what we can do it would be scary. And if that was true...wouldn't you think they would have created a virus whose mortality is better than 1.5% and largely only affects those that are old or that have underlying issues?
If what you say is true why the concern over Gain of Function research?

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41...policies governing risky pathogen experiments.

The Democrat Party does want to replace the American voting majority, hence their out-of-control illegal immigration conspiracy. There can be no other explanation that makes sense. They're already talking amnesty for these criminals.

The Democrat Party does want to replace the American voting majority, hence their out-of-control illegal immigration conspiracy. There can be no other explanation that makes sense. They're already talking amnesty for these criminals.
Illegal immigrants don't vote. Nor is there any reason to expect them to reliably vote Democrat if they could.

Amnesty has been discussed for illegals who were brought here without the choice to do so and that have been here.for decades. That has been a discussion point for a long time and has bipartisan support.

It does not have the support of racist assholes.

Because politicians with an agenda caused a stink over stupid shit and they're making sure to be more transparent so they don't have to worry about said stupid shit anymore (or as I like to call him, Rand Paul)

Because we as americans want a say in who comes into our country, that makes us racist. Biden is president not King and is obligated to uphold our laws to include immigration laws, has no right to allow unrestricted access to all these illegal migrants. Biden just gave another one of his asinine speeches, pitting one group of americans against another. Biden continues to commit national suicide, will go down in history as the most destructive and divisive president ever. He is truly a candidate for impeachment for several reasons. Standing by to hear from all the trump haters. :eek:

Because we as americans want a say in who comes into our country, that makes us racist. Biden is president not King and is obligated to uphold our laws to include immigration laws, has no right to allow unrestricted access to all these illegal migrants. Biden just gave another one of his asinine speeches, pitting one group of americans against another. Biden continues to commit national suicide, will go down in history as the most destructive and divisive president ever. He is truly a candidate for impeachment for several reasons. Standing by to hear from all the trump haters. :eek:
He doesn't allow unrestricted access and he does uphold the laws, including those regarding basic human rights.

The record numbers of people being caught and sent back home fly in the face of your assertions.

His border policies really haven't changed much from the previous administration, except for the wall building

He doesn't allow unrestricted access and he does uphold the laws, including those regarding basic human rights.

The record numbers of people being caught and sent back home fly in the face of your assertions.

His border policies really haven't changed much from the previous administration, except for the wall building
Get a clue! How many don't get caught because that jerk has border agents doing administrative bullshit. Migrants not waiting in Mexico is a big fuck up and a big change to the previous admin.

Get a clue! How many don't get caught because that jerk has border agents doing administrative bullshit. Migrants not waiting in Mexico is a big fuck up and a big change to the previous admin.
And how many are doing that? Be specific

They are still being held in Mexico, since the courts required that.

Back