Texas bi/bi-curious Married Guys

Bi MWM 48 vers in Fort Worth looking for a buddy. I'm fit and handsome and kinky if you're into that. I'd love to chat with you.

35 bi male in Austin. Reasonably fit. On the back end of a divorce but still married. Always been a top but have recently acquired a nice 6" dildo that I've been practicing with. Wouldn't mind trying the real thing.

50, bearish, in south Fort Worth. Have ALWAYS played around with cocks and love it. When I was young and slim and hairless I had the good fortune to deliver newspapers (remember those days) and one of my customers was a handsome and fit man in his forties who I came to know very well. I imagine that his dressing me in his daughter's panties and bras and swimsuits and sucking my cock and eating, fingering and fucking my little ass-pussy would have gotten him locked up for life but I loved EVERY minute of it.

I also loved sucking his big cock and kissing him, his mustache making my cock rock hard as our tongues entwined and his aftershave covered me. I also really, really enjoyed when he shared me with a like-minded friend down in his basement (nope, didn't grow up in TX!) and I got fucked and got to suck a cock and get covered in cum. There's a film of that somewhere.

I love to play with safe clean guys, love to do damn near anything save pain, scat, blood and anything that leaves marks for my wives never knew (though may have suspected) and my girlfriend can never know! I am versatile and can top or bottom and I really like three different kinds of guys; smooth young femme twinks, chubby hairy bears with bubble butts and muscly masculine daddies who share me.... ;)

Please PM me if interested in a "playdate" I don't get to play as often as I would like and generally have no place to play.
Send me a PM. I love to start with 69 and see what happens from there.

Hi;

I've been married for quite a long time. Live in grand prairie, texas and am hopelessly bi.

I don't consider myself a top or a bottom, but enjoy both positions. I can be a top and take control of things with the right submissive or I can be very submissive myself and worship someone's cock and balls.

I really enjoy men who dress up in woman's stockings, panties and bra's. I enjoy the total shaved look. This really turns me on to the point of dripping pre-cum.

There are so many bi-curious guys on here, but nobody ever is real in meeting each other. Shame.
53 mwm very curious. I'm in SGP and want to play discretely. My wife cannot know. PM me.

In Need of a Sensual M2M Massage in TX

Hi! I'm in North Houston and have been bi-curious for years. I'm married and want to experience man 2 man sensuality. I have recently discovered a submissive side to myself and want to explore being a bottom. If you're interested, let's exchange massages!

Garland Texas here. I get real horney reading all the sex stories. I have let a few guys suck me in video stores and always find it fascinating and wonder what it must be like to have a hard cock in my mouth and feel it cum.

Of course I'm married and it always just fantasy.

I am in garland too, and would like to chat. I am married too and too get excited reading all the stories.

Texas

Here in 75052 zip bi mm very much an exhibitioinist. Not camera or video shy in the least. I am peirced I keep a large gauge ring all time. And love to wear just that whenever and wherever I can. I love to eat pussy, and suck cocks. I enjoy B/d and S/m I am a switch. I really enjoy the company trans and crossdressers.

Last edited:
Bisexual mm, in Grand Prairie, can be very nasty. Not camera shy in the least, peirced. Love to be nude whenever and wherever I can be. I like to wear just my ring and nothing else. Love to suck cock, and be watched. I like groups and will suck lots of cock bukkake oh yes, I love to service groups.

Last edited:
32 bi masc discreet white Latin guy in Houston 77004. Short black hair, green eyes, 5’9”, 155, toned/fit. Very interested in DL chat, up to meet a similar guy 30-55. Masc guys wearing panties/lingerie are a major turn on. Feel free to shoot me a message :)

bisexual guy from Texas

hello im bisexual and im looking for someone to hook up with on a regular basis and i want to find someone who i can have regular sex with but on the DL. i dont want anyone knowing im bisexual unless im fucking him... meaning his cock is inside me and we are as open as we can be about it. im into all sorts of guys and hope to find one in Texas even if i have to travel to him or he trAVEL to me, we can make it work. im 5ft 9intall brown hair green eyes average body mixed race hispanic and white.... i have had previous experience with men and i love men who i can party with and play with, usually i didnt get to do everything i wanted so im looking for the guy who is going to be with me to do everything i want to do as a couple of guys would do who have the freedom to explore all the possible things i can do with a guy. no one is going to know how much i love to suck a guys cock except for the next guy who i can make my regular and one and only man. so that includes doing things together and i dont really want to be so close in public. just appear as a friendship but really have a mutual friendship where the two of us go somewhere and we fuck, suck, stroke, rub, kiss, and of course anything else we want to do.

East DFW

MWM 60 told I look younger! Looking to play with a guy who is mellow, like me. Have been with a few guys over the last 20 years. Have enjoyed oral giving and recieving! Would like to have a guy that we can enjoy each other a couple times a month.
I have shower fantasies and much more. I wouldn’t like anything painful but would possibly ride a smaller cock. I would like a guy who is good looking and or sexy.

anyone still around in this thread? If so....

I'm in Leander, 45 y/o single and up for some fun. Message me on here and let's see what we can get into!

50 married guy, no experience with men, yet...Traveling to Dallas this week and thinking about how fun it would be to meet up with somebody, talk about sex, maybe get naked and jo together. Not sure I would do more than that. Pretty normal guy, send me a note if you think you might be interested and lets chat. Look forward to hearing from you.

Back