Dominating Older Women

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Young black man named Kash age 28... always had a fetish for older women and dominating them is a super turn on..I love older women who are dominant in their professional life but submissive at home with me...Any older subs love being dominated by a younger man?

This as a fetish bums me out. I'm older but I dislike it when a younger guy approaches me just because of my age.

Why is it a turn on for you?

Hahaha. What am I saying? I've seen your other posts. Everything turns you on.

:cattail:

In my opinion, I think it's because older women are usually more confident and experienced and know what they like. I don't like domineering them myself, but as a fan I do enjoy how playful they get...they know what they like and they go for it with a remarkable confidence that is just hot as anything.

In my opinion, I think it's because older women are usually more confident and experienced and know what they like. I don't like domineering them myself, but as a fan I do enjoy how playful they get...they know what they like and they go for it with a remarkable confidence that is just hot as anything.

This is more like it.

This as a fetish bums me out. I'm older but I dislike it when a younger guy approaches me just because of my age.

I agree. For someone to be into me specifically because I’m older is a huge turn off. I happen to be a lot older than my guy, but if I was 10 years younger we would still be together. It just happened to click that way.

Exactly what you said.

And it goes both ways - all the PMs "I am 25 and want to submit to an older woman" get deleted without reply. If the ONLY thing why you want to play with me is my age, sorry, baby, we don't have much to talk about.

Exactly what you said.

And it goes both ways - all the PMs "I am 25 and want to submit to an older woman" get deleted without reply. If the ONLY thing why you want to play with me is my age, sorry, baby, we don't have much to talk about.

:cattail::heart:

My wife can get really angry, and up set with me over little things, and I hate it. I'm so much more respectful of her, and would never say some of the things she says to me. If I do something that's not the way she likes, she sometimes says to me, that's so stupid, or now that ignorant. And she says it in a angry voice. But I still love her so much.

I can get so angry with her when she chastises me like I'm a little boy, but then I have fantasies of being over her knees and spanked saying "I'm so sorry dear." That leads to me thinking of a tougher man taking her over his knees. She mouths off like she does with me, and he grabs her and says "you need to show a little more respect." OH YEAH! he pulls down her panties and spanks my wife's plump old ass red, I think of his hand between her legs finger her and she's so dripping wet too.

Her getting turned on by a real man, a dominant man who shows her what her mouth is really for. Of cause he would not respect me for being such a wimp ass husband. So I would end up being a clean up cuckold.

My wife can get really angry, and up set with me over little things, and I hate it. I'm so much more respectful of her, and would never say some of the things she says to me. If I do something that's not the way she likes, she sometimes says to me, that's so stupid, or now that ignorant. And she says it in a angry voice. But I still love her so much.

I can get so angry with her when she chastises me like I'm a little boy, but then I have fantasies of being over her knees and spanked saying "I'm so sorry dear." That leads to me thinking of a tougher man taking her over his knees. She mouths off like she does with me, and he grabs her and says "you need to show a little more respect." OH YEAH! he pulls down her panties and spanks my wife's plump old ass red, I think of his hand between her legs finger her and she's so dripping wet too.

Her getting turned on by a real man, a dominant man who shows her what her mouth is really for. Of cause he would not respect me for being such a wimp ass husband. So I would end up being a clean up cuckold.

Wrong thread. The cuck thread is somewhere else around here.

Like chicken?

In my experience (which is absolutely more limited than I would like), the taste of a woman becomes subtly different as she ages. While a young woman might be described as tasting like chicken, as she ages that taste might go through several stages, concluding (I presume here) with something more refined, like pheasant braised in a complex chardonnay.

In my experience (which is absolutely more limited than I would like), the taste of a woman becomes subtly different as she ages. While a young woman might be described as tasting like chicken, as she ages that taste might go through several stages, concluding (I presume here) with something more refined, like pheasant braised in a complex chardonnay.

:heart:

Wrong thread. The cuck thread is somewhere else around here.
My point was that my wife is very strong headed, and talks down to me at times. So I love to think of a stronger dominant man, that wouldn't put up with her mouth. I just let her talk down to me, and forget about it. I'd like to see a guy shoving his big fat cock in her ass for mouthing off to him. Then have her sucking her asshole off it.

My point was that my wife is very strong headed, and talks down to me at times. So I love to think of a stronger dominant man, that wouldn't put up with her mouth. I just let her talk down to me, and forget about it. I'd like to see a guy shoving his big fat cock in her ass for mouthing off to him. Then have her sucking her asshole off it.

I hope you realize that in real life whatever big bad wolf, oops, strong dominant man, does, it is NEVER done in anger, not as a real punishment. Pretend - yes, sure, but never real. Sorry, buddy, but if it is done how you see it, It's called rape.

I hope you realize that in real life whatever big bad wolf, oops, strong dominant man, does, it is NEVER done in anger, not as a real punishment. Pretend - yes, sure, but never real. Sorry, buddy, but if it is done how you see it, It's called rape.
Sorry, I understand you can't read my mind. So of cause my " FANTASY" is that my wife would submit to this dominant man, and end up with wet panties. Because she would be woken up to being with a man taking total control for a change. It would fall under the Reluctance stories. No real rape here, even though a lot of women do have rape fantasies, which I'm sure they don't think of as really being raped.

Back