Clearly the Allure has Won!

A lazy Sunday morning. I was hoping to sleep in but certain dreams woke me up and now I need to tend to those cravings. Join me?

Dreams can be difficult.

You take care of those cravings. I’ll pinch your nipple from behind.

Reading in bed, trying to focus and take notes but my mind is wandering.
The sun now caressing my shoulders but I wish it was something else; fingers, lips, feathers...
would love for those to be my fingers slowly caressing your most sensitive area inside your panties

Passport - check, visa - oh shit ...

A lazy Sunday morning. I was hoping to sleep in but certain dreams woke me up and now I need to tend to those cravings. Join me?

If only I had a valid one in my passport now!

Would love to join you for a complete Sunday in bed :devil:

Craving kisses from my toes to my tuft.

My hips are arching and offering my pink, craving a slow tickle with a tongue and fingers while your other hand is firm around my breast.
One hand is soft and sensual while the other firm. The contrast in temptation adds to my arousal, who can do both simultaneously?

Attachments

• 4071AF7B-2501-407A-88D8-918C529CB6BD.jpg
    4071AF7B-2501-407A-88D8-918C529CB6BD.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

My hips are arching and offering my pink, craving a slow tickle with a tongue and fingers while your other hand is firm around my breast.
One hand is soft and sensual while the other firm. The contrast in temptation adds to my arousal, who can do both simultaneously?

Just tell me when you can’t take anymore.

💜💜💜I love it when you come back and post. I'm not sure if I can do both at the same time, but I'd certainly give it a good go. I'm pretty sure that it's easier than rubbing your tummy and patting your head

That’s not a problem, hard or soft, rough or smooth, I’ve had 50 years of experience, when do we start. :devil:

Your pussy looks amazing! I would love to taste it before sliding my cock into you and filling your burning desire. My hands would continue to tease and please the nipples on your ample breast ultimately finding their way to your neck where I would ‘control’ you as I fuck you to orgasm over and over

Mmmmm yes. From your toes to your tuft. My lips, tongue, and fingers revealing and reveling in your pleasure as you moan and writhe beneath me.

Back