Clearly the Allure has Won!

I've joined the queue ...

A lazy morning, a hot shower and now a little rub down with moisturizer. Any helping hands available☺️

… but it currently stretches for 3 blocks!

I've never seen so many guys wanting to help a lady with such a variety of moisturizing liquids :eek:

A gorgeous woman with sumptuous breasts :devil:

It seems so silly but I sure do like having a little bit of lace against my skin. I am not overly girly and no one would suspect that my love for sexy undergarments wins everyday, even in jeans!

Attachments

• 2B59C5BF-6D71-4F19-98CF-5D07E4DDE837.jpg
    2B59C5BF-6D71-4F19-98CF-5D07E4DDE837.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
It seems so silly but I sure do like having a little bit of lace against my skin. I am not overly girly and no one would suspect that my love for sexy undergarments wins everyday, even in jeans!

And why not if they feel good. They certainly look good.

Oh I love that you like lace and sharing your secret with us ;):rose:

Like falling dominos...

A lazy morning, a hot shower and now a little rub down with moisturizer. Any helping hands available☺️

My eyes imagine as if they trace along the slopes and curves of you with the same gentle intensity as your own fingers...scratching...lifting...squeezing...releasing...*click, clack*...perhaps the light flick of a tongue, or it’s deep slithering lick around your most aching protrusions...*click, clack*...my mouth salivating for that moment you thrust so slightly to invite the closed suckling of it’s wet, burning warmth...*click, clack*...so eager to please you, if only to taste the slight, salty sweat that glistens down your chest...down your belly...your hips...your parting thighs...*click, clack*...then relinquishing with a discipline to start the process again, and again, and again...100 times over. Driven by the wild lust that builds with each pass...each click...each clack...a passion that builds from a dull ache until it can be bared no more? Until the ache is so great it roars with an uncontrollable spasm against the pressure of its own yearn...for that moment...can you feel it as I do? *Click, Clack* :rose:

Reading in bed, trying to focus and take notes but my mind is wandering.
The sun now caressing my shoulders but I wish it was something else; fingers, lips, feathers...

Attachments

• 8E382CB2-DD3F-4B4A-A1A4-E0DDAE484639.jpg
    8E382CB2-DD3F-4B4A-A1A4-E0DDAE484639.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back