Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

Moochienanu

Kintsugi
Moochienanu? What the fuck kind of name is that?! Isn’t a screen name on literotica usually one you choose to make yourself distinctive and obvious about what you are or your hobbies, or sexual preferences... or something?

... I mean, why not choose a screen name like
AlwaysBeCumming?
Before_I_Fuck_You?
CumForSum41?
DorkyLittleGirl?
EveryonesDumster?
FunkyFemale123?
GeekyWhore4more?
HaveYouSeenMe69?
I_Fuck_Freely42?
JustWantingU?
KuntyKrafter86?
LuckierWhenIFuckyHer?
(I could go on, but you get the picture from A-L... right? Good good.)

So, for those of you eager to know me better... or to feel closer to me... or whatever we do here, allow me to shed some light on my screen name and what it means...

You see, in a way, I did choose this screen name to be distinguished as me because “Moochienanu” is one of my nicknames in the ‘real’ world. My family and friends who know me well enough call me either “Moochie” or “Pumpkin” both the shortened versions of their entire names “Moochienanu” and “Pumpkin Butter” respectively. Before I tell you the Moochie story, I guess I have to tell you about Pumpkin Butter because, by your reactions to my mention of it, I can tell you’re just dying to hear that story.

When I was a wee one... we’re talking 4-5 years old, innocent, home-cut bangs, tiny human... I had two pairs of pajamas I absolutely loved. I am pictured in them often and basically lived in them because they were sweats. One pair was purple. We called these my “purplemonster PJs” because I would jump around in them and yell “Purple! Purple! Purple!” At anyone and everyone. The other pair was, yup! You guessed it: Orange. A soft, almost yellowish-orange, really. They were scrumptious and I wore them so very much. My Dad started it... the “pumpkin butter” thing. Then it caught on and I was “pumpkin.” Just who I was. You were hoping for a better story... I can tell. Sorry to disappoint (although not really sorry as this is a story about me and I’m bound to be not as interesting as you actually think I am or build me up to be in your mind).

So, now on to the other nickname: Moochienanu. I’ve had many people guess at its meaning, but not a single one was correct. Most of you have tried to look for meaning in my name by googling it, which made me laugh a bit as the spelling isn’t close to its origin story at all. I mean, how were you to know I’m not a pot-head (actually have only tried marijuana three times now for the record and all legally procured), or an Asian/Filipino street gang member? (I know, right? It makes me laugh so fracking hard each time that one is proffered as an origin story.)

Back on track now...

My story takes us back to the 1996 summer Olympics in Atlanta. My family had just moved back to the states and we were all about having television live as it was broadcasted (while living in remote Canada, my aunt and uncle would send VHS tapes of straight recorded television, commercials and all, for us to watch and feel normal). My two sisters and I lived for the gymnastics during that Olympics. We watched every event all day long. I had the biggest crush on Dominique Moceanu, one of the US gymnasts. She was the youngest female gymnast to ever win a gold medal (a little older than I was at the time)... dark hair, gorgeous skin, and the build of a woman made of pure muscle... I was... well, smitten... yeah... I thought I was being subtle, but apparently I wasn’t... thankfully my sisters thought I just wanted to be her, not be licking her used unitard... so somehow they started calling me a form of her last name, “Mochie-anu” which morphed into “Moochie-anu” and finally “Moochienanu” with “Moochie” for short. She’s still really hot, btw... and bringing forward issues about abuse in us gymnastics/child athletes which is super admirable.

Some people have such simple nicknames.
I can’t just be some people, though...
we’ve learned that already, haven’t we?
The hard way.

...Left that in the past now.

So here we are.
New space.
Hope you don’t mind that musky, antique, old book smell I’ve added just by placing some of my things willy-nilly (one of my favorite smells if we’re going to mention it... the sweet smelling musky decay of ancient pages... *wistful thoughts*).

Back to try this *indicates Ampic thread for all that it is* again and without some baggage from that last thread. I really needed to get away in order to put things into perspective... and the thing is, I want this space to be mine. The last one was started for and posts were made sometimes dictated by someone else. I don’t even like the feeling of that thought anymore.

No one will ever tell me what I can or cannot say about myself, anyone or anything else here ever again (I mean, mods will and should be mods... but I’m talking about something different and you all know that). No one will dictate the content I decide to place here except me. I should never have allowed that before, and it will not happen again.

Let’s make this thread happen the way we want it to now. Perhaps a narrative interspersed? Some personal stories? Fictions? Truths? I’ll try to get to your comments in timely fashion, but as always, I’m not here for you, so don’t be butt hurt if I decide to continue a thought before I get to a reply.

Oh, and needless to say I’m not always going to post things you want to see or read... if that is the case for you, please resist the urge to tell me I’m a disappointment (I already know) and click on by to someone else’s thread who might give a shit (or two)...

... unless, of course, you like to feel your dry asshole being ripped apart by the powerful thrusting of my strapon... then by all means, I’m dying to hear your thoughts about my inadequacies.

Attachments

• B3496B26-0A91-494E-9060-0792DD8772E0.jpg
    B3496B26-0A91-494E-9060-0792DD8772E0.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 88
Index year 1

The following is an index
For the pictures I take
And
For the things I write
In this thread
Because I am prolific
And write a lot.
We all know it.
It has been discussed already
In my previous thread of musings.

So maybe I’ll keep up with this index...
And maybe I won’t.
I guess we’ll see.

***EDIT:
So, it turns out I write a lot.
Is anyone surprised?
So, I have decided to break up my index.
This post contains links to all of my writing
From 3/11/2019 - 3/11/2020.
A year of my life, in one post.

Please visit THIS POST for my year 2 index.

Index for YEAR 1 of Meandering Missives:

Touching You

Dust

Retina

Rape me

Pretty Bow

Cum

As long as you do

Boobs are awesome.

Sleep

Story of love

Anxious Kitten

Your handprint here

My spot

Birds

Sleep aided and alone

Car pics

I am loud

Weekend 1 - bra removal
Weekend 2 - canned wine
Weekend 3 - crayons
Weekend 4 - to sleep

Under my dress

Grab my bum

Because we all need a reminder sometimes

I feel it

Heartache

All things considered

Hair straightener

Questions

Monstrous

Use the breaks

Thankful

Skin

Towel off

Fetal position

Pretty or whatever

Are you, Do you, Did you, Would you?

Fortunate hug

I feel like...

Finding me

He used a cheesy line, I award Him with cheese. That’s how these things work.

Train time

Thong Thursday

Tangible phantasm

Come full circle

Good Morning and Sweet Dreams.

Breed-fucking
Breed-fucking 2

Almost

The “Adventure” night

Outcast

Illusion

Gagged

Butterfly

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...

Fresh Memory Feeling

Now known as ‘Juice’

Melted

A little girl morning 1
A little girl morning 2
A little girl morning reflections

Asking nicely

Blissful

He wore a suit

Without

All a lie

Dropping like flies

Antici... ...pation

I heart us

Fanfuckingtastic

ASAP

Open and shut

The best part

A night relegated to the toddler bed means poor rhyming and crossed legs

Plaited locks

Manni Pedi

Nuhnight Onesie

First of May - Part 1
First of May - Part 2
First of May - Finale

windows

Dancing around saying it

In my whore bag

The destination matters

Impatient

Alone

*nudging the audience*

Craving souvenirs

Complete my thoughts

Playtime

Nurse’s Week...

Bask in the sun

I like the sound of the letter ‘p’ today...

New page... same page
Exact same page
Our page
This page makes me happy

Hole

Succulent

With you

Manners matter

Ten minutes waiting

Breath play

Bubbles and bruises

A page you know well

Contemplating

To the pain

Ice melts

Bad habits

I just need you

Cookie

My overthinking brain

A list of the deets

Bite into me.

When we speak of pages, I feel like the book

A wandering mind

Odaxelagnia

Love Bites

This one time in a high school locker room...

The invention of words

With against

Yours to scoop up

Cookie challenge: accepted

Can’t sleep

For her

This is the story of my brother and his wife

From my fingertips to your eyes

All of me

RTFN

Belonging and ownership

Handwritten Notes...

Resuscitation 1
Resuscitation 2
Resuscitation 3

I have no words...

Toot toot

Knees in the dirt

Je suis prêt

You...

Spank Bruise

Naked weekend

Eclectic music

Playing with Fire

Dancing

Thoughts from the tub

Walk with me

Sometimes

Trunks

Sorry...

Espresso

Stories

Falling petals

How to find Him

I really love bourbon

That look

Candy necklace

Poetic rain

Stranger things

Rant about transactional relationships

Buckle up

Cobwebs

Singing songs

I did a big, scary thing

Pride

Taste the rainbow

A change
What it feels like

Illuminated

July 4-18, 2018 with a stop on the 12th

Moon rising over gas station: a personal tale of tail bits

❤️

The Rowing Song

Words can be painful

Sunflower

Being me

When you wanna sing out...

Daisy Crazy

Right Here

Remind Me

The light, the heat

Thoughts on binding and goals

That magical feeling

Always together

Fire of Knowledge

I have a difficult time with compliments

When I little a little

Example of overthinking

Strap it on for fake strength

Side note: Nipple clamps?

And...

Climb

Still

A war inside

Caught in it

Think

Moments

Instrumental

Closer to pithy

How it feels

Lulling

Unconventional Thong Thursday

Lazy bum

Dreams

Categories

Across your heart

Stockings and Smooth, Creamy Thighs
Altered Stockings

I Smile

Turning the Other Cheek

Every Centimeter

Touching a Star

Kissing Him soon

Recipe for Quick Fudge

Haiku about change

Nothing profound today

My “stripper” song

Eyes Blinking

I’m fond of lists

I wonder...

I miss Him

Those Two little Words

Everyday Beauty Intro
Everyday Beauty - Mom
Everyday Beauty - Lavender crown & piggies
Everyday Beauty - Music that moves
Everyday Beauty - Pancake Bubbles
Everyday Beauty - Green
Everyday Beauty - Margarita

Newly Optimistic

Rest vs. Body

Breaking outside the box

Trophy Wife

Holy Fuck!

Puzzle Pieces

Dark Tendrils

Lace and your fingertips

I do know

Blemish

I am Titanium!

Thunderstorm

That next first

How we Bang
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 -
9 -10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19

Real life happens

Prepositions and Purple

Break Room Cookies - yummy

Spankings

Monday’s Trail

Brain Soup About Hands

The way He holds my hand... *sigh*

Loud and Tight

Swimsuit

The first song of the night

The self-conscious suit situation continued

My friends at karaoke smoke between songs

My Hands

Walking back to the car

Zip ties

Underneath

He likes how I spell FUCK with a nipple in the middle

How He calms my thoughts

Metaphorically speaking

Let’s talk Netflix ...in the bath.

Always a new barista

Tempestuous

I do love my Manni

Treating myself

Ocean, Earthquake, and Mountain

A conversation with Manni this morning

Post-Traumatic Morning

I’m a little whiskey girl

Holding me

Pantyhose are back in town... or... ummm... on my legs.

Morning cup - coffee - tea

Tantrum

Don’t you know? I’m a hip hop protégée

At work

T-shirt reply

A simple answer with evidence :heart:

First tie - legs - 2nd view

Not even trying

pentagram harness

Word Salad

I hate sub drop.

Feeling better

I never did need you, but I need Him like oxygen

I need soon to be sooner.

A reply

Cold Potato Friday.

Webs

A side note

Meow?

Afterglow

What He left me with

Clean white sheets

About my body

Nightgown

Front

My subdrop toolbox

The Back... While He’s Away

Cute Bear Watching

Heating up

Kiss of an Angel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Life Drama

Poet

Hold on

Muddled and Pickled

My mind on The and the one after

Never and Always

Take me for a walk?

Chemical High

How was it just yesterday?

Sweets for my Sweetheart

A blink at work

Bourbon and Burping Bubble Brain

Chirality

In your windy prison

When I Masturbate

Old and New

That Damn Drop

Walls Today

Hot Cocoa means warmth

Drifting off

Whispering

In the Tub

Florence

Morsels

No Pants November - rules and picture index

Crumbling Guise

A story about the shoes

A song... ...and a panty pic

Skip-to-my-lou

A stripped verse

More than this I wish...

Gift wrap

Three forms

The world in a kiss

Every. Time.

At least...

Them... or is it us?

Both with and without

Car Talk

MY thread, not yours.

Non-outfit

I know exactly how it feels

Thoughts as I try to sleep for the third time today

Avalanche

Good morning & Good night

I lost myself yesterday

Holiday Onesie

***** A much-needed break from this place *****

Anniversary Hemp

Resolving

Wrap me tight

Dandelion fluff

Starry starry night

Three senses of her

Dream story

Two words every time

Theories

Touch me with your words

I know I don’t bug you

Written in the sky

Tattoo

I bore you

Cinder Rose

First world problems

Vice grip on my mind

Blow me a kiss

Aftermath of a disaster

Post 2500

A tree kisses His flower

Drifting thoughts

Just breathe.

Nothing for twelve hours

Rituals

Maybe? But does anything?

Turning away

Wrapped in you

💝

Rainbow valentine

Focus

Wrapped up

Empty after... and what, where now?

Branch vs. snow

Shattered pieces

I drink today

A crumbling heap

Attempted... maybe next time.

Ripe minds

Whispering into a void

We are all broken

A masochist’s control issues

I don’t remember writing this

My butter bear

Buy me scotch

Smushed, lost, mourned

Dealing with the pain - just add rope...and remove it.

After the shower

In my heart

It was sour cherry

Visit my YEAR 2 INDEX for more.

Attachments

• DB964E8D-C697-4013-9ECD-25C8543B06FD.jpg
    DB964E8D-C697-4013-9ECD-25C8543B06FD.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I only just met you yesterday and I'm already terribly intrigued. Love the stories about your nicknames.

The only realistic way to approach Lit and keep your sanity intact is to just not care what other people are saying about you; do your own thing, and you'll hopefully attract the sort of people who get you.

(And it's a very nice strap-on, too!) :rose:

*bookmarked for a proper catch up later...I did though, as I couldn’t resist click on the link. This made me think of recent parings and made me smile, which I much prefer than having to feel it as you so eloquently put it...well, maybe not dry anyways.

Ps...good to se you back in fine form, hope you’ll be happy in your new place. 💋

Moochienanu? What the fuck kind of name is that?! Isn’t a screen name on literotica usually one you choose to make yourself distinctive and obvious about what you are or your hobbies, or sexual preferences... or something?

AlwaysBeCumming?
Before_I_Fuck_You?
CumForSum41?
DorkyLittleGirl?
EveryonesDumster?
FunkyFemale123?
GeekyWhore4more?
HaveYouSeenMe69?
I_Fuck_Freely42?
JustWantingU?
KuntyKrafter86?
LuckierWhenIFuckyHer?

So, for those of you eager to know me better... or to feel closer to me... or whatever we do here, allow me to shed some light on my screen name and what it means...

You see, in a way, I did choose this screen name to be distinguished as me because “Moochienanu” is one of my nicknames in the ‘real’ world. My family and friends who know me well enough call me either “Moochie” or “Pumpkin” both the shortened versions of their entire names “Moochienanu” and “Pumpkin Butter” respectively. Before I tell you the Moochie story, I guess I have to tell you about Pumpkin Butter because, by your reactions to my mention of it, I can tell you’re just dying to hear that story.

When I was a wee one... we’re talking 4-5 years old, innocent, home-cut bangs, tiny human... I had two pairs of pajamas I absolutely loved. I am pictured in them often and basically lived in them because they were sweats. One pair was purple. We called these my “purplemonster PJs” because I would jump around in them and yell “Purple! Purple! Purple!” At anyone and everyone. The other pair was, yup! You guessed it: Orange. A soft, almost yellowish-orange, really. They were scrumptious and I wore them so very much. My Dad started it... the “pumpkin butter” thing. Then it caught on and I was “pumpkin.” Just who I was. You were hoping for a better story... I can tell. Sorry to disappoint (although not really sorry as this is a story about me and I’m bound to be not as interesting as you actually think I am or build me up to be in your mind).

So, now on to the other nickname: Moochienanu. I’ve had many people guess at its meaning, but not a single one was correct. Most of you have tried to look for meaning in my name by googling it, which made me laugh a bit as the spelling isn’t close to its origin story at all. I mean, how were you to know I’m not a pot-head (actually have only tried marijuana three times now for the record and all legally procured), or an Asian/Filipino street gang member? (I know, right? It makes me laugh so fracking hard each time that one is proffered as an origin story.)

Back on track now...

My story takes us back to the 1996 summer Olympics in Atlanta. My family had just moved back to the states and we were all about having television live as it was broadcasted (while living in remote Canada, my aunt and uncle would send VHS tapes of straight recorded television, commercials and all, for us to watch and feel normal). My two sisters and I lived for the gymnastics during that Olympics. We watched every event all day long. I had the biggest crush on Dominique Moceanu, one of the US gymnasts. She was the youngest female gymnast to ever win a gold medal (a little older than I was at the time)... dark hair, gorgeous skin, and the build of a woman made of pure muscle... I was... well, smitten... yeah... I thought I was being subtle, but apparently I wasn’t... thankfully my sisters thought I just wanted to be her, not be licking her used unitard... so somehow they started calling me a form of her last name, “Mochie-anu” which morphed into “Moochie-anu” and finally “Moochienanu” with “Moochie” for short. She’s still really hot, btw... and bringing forward issues about abuse in us gymnastics/child athletes which is super admirable.

The hard way.

So here we are.
New space.
Hope you don’t mind that musky, antique, old book smell I’ve added just by placing some of my things willy-nilly (one of my favorite smells if we’re going to mention it... the sweet smelling musky decay of ancient pages... *wistful thoughts*).

Back to try this *indicates Ampic thread for all that it is* again and without some baggage from that last thread. I really needed to get away in order to put things into perspective... and the thing is, I want this space to be mine. The last one was started for and posts were made sometimes dictated by someone else. I don’t even like the feeling of that thought anymore.

No one will ever tell me what I can or cannot say about myself, anyone or anything else here ever again (I mean, mods will and should be mods... but I’m talking about something different and you all know that). No one will dictate the content I decide to place here except me. I should never have allowed that before, and it will not happen again.

Let’s make this thread happen the way we want it to now. Perhaps a narrative interspersed? Some personal stories? Fictions? Truths? I’ll try to get to your comments in timely fashion, but as always, I’m not here for you, so don’t be butt hurt if I decide to continue a thought before I get to a reply.

Oh, and needless to say I’m not always going to post things you want to see or read... if that is the case for you, please resist the urge to tell me I’m a disappointment (I already know) and click on by to someone else’s thread who might give a shit (or two)...

... unless, of course, you like to feel your dry asshole being ripped apart by the powerful thrusting of my strapon... then by all means, I’m dying to hear your thoughts about my inadequacies.

Lady Moochie...your two stories were lovely. Thanks for sharing them! :rose::rose: Your strap on and threats of asshole ripping, were a little scary. I will try my best to avoid that treatment!! I am glad you are back, lovely lady!! :rose::rose::rose:

unless, of course, you like to feel your dry asshole being ripped apart

Not even if you lovingly lubricated my arse first. I do like that you have laid out your terms and conditions first, but I enjoy being put in my place, so unless you put a block on me, I will devour your every word, and any filth that you may favour us with.

I was a little sad when I saw the other thread close, but now that this is here, everything is right in the world! Great photo to start with!

I think you should have gone with KuntyKrafter86 :D

Good to see you back gorgeous, lovely to see you reclaiming yourself, :heart:

So I got an hour's sleep last night, and I'm essentially walking dead today. I've tried to read your opening posts about 7 times but all I hear from my brains is "drink more coffee, you fool." So I just wanted to say, welcome back, I like coffee, coffee coffee coffee.

Coffee. :kiss: :rose: I'll read you again when brain isn't jello.

This has to win an award of some kind for post of the year.....there must be some relevant award surely. Very nice to peek a little glimpse into the workings of your head....I too love musky, antique, old book smells....is this a kink of some kind? :confused: Not sure about the asshole ripping but you sure do look mighty sporting such a fine weapon.

I love the new abode :rose:

Alright... Cheese! I did NOT think I would illicit so many replies so quickly! *pushes her fake glasses up the bridge of her nose* Humph. Well, guess I just gotta slog through ‘em, so here goes!

I only just met you yesterday and I'm already terribly intrigued. Love the stories about your nicknames.

The only realistic way to approach Lit and keep your sanity intact is to just not care what other people are saying about you; do your own thing, and you'll hopefully attract the sort of people who get you.

(And it's a very nice strap-on, too!)

Oh! Yay! Look at you here! Woo! (Yeah... I’m totally a ‘woo-girl’ sometimes). I’m very glad to have hit an intrigue button. I like knowing that stuff...

I agree a bit about trying not to care about what people here say about me... but there are people I really like, who I value opinions of, and who sometimes come here... So maybe I attract those people already? Finding yourself in good company here at my “welcome to the new digs” party? *wink wink, nudge nudge*

(Now if I could just find my ballgag...)

*bookmarked for a proper catch up later...I did though, as I couldn’t resist click on the link. This made me think of recent parings and made me smile, which I much prefer than having to feel it as you so eloquently put it...well, maybe not dry anyways.

Ps...good to see you back in fine form, hope you’ll be happy in your new place. 💋

Oh, so lovely to see you join in, WTS. I’m very happy the pics spark something positive for you... and it was hard for me to take this pic without thinking of you *smirk*

Lady Moochie...your two stories were lovely. Thanks for sharing them! :rose: Your strap on and threats of asshole ripping, were a little scary. I will try my best to avoid that treatment!! I am glad you are back, lovely lady!! :rose:

You are more than welcome for the stories... and I would apologize for the asshole bit, but I’m not sorry, so it would be disingenuous. *smirk*

unless, of course, you like to feel your dry asshole being ripped apart

Not even if you lovingly lubricated my arse first. I do like that you have laid out your terms and conditions first, but I enjoy being put in my place, so unless you put a block on me, I will devour your every word, and any filth that you may favour us with.

I don’t use my “blocks” lightly (unless it’s a bot who PMed... then it’s an automatic block). I think I have only 3 or 4 people on my block list... I know Justa has a name for her list, maybe I should call mine the “Ripped asshole” list?

I was a little sad when I saw the other thread close, but now that this is here, everything is right in the world! Great photo to start with!

Hello there! Thank you for your sweet words. I’m glad my little contribution this morning could make everything right in the world! Wow. Talk about lots of pressure from here on out! *wrings bottom of shirt and looks around sheepishly* You should know I’m just toying with you, I don’t actually feel any added pressure from your statements, I totes got this in the bag just by being myself.

I think you should have gone with KuntyKrafter86 :D

Good to see you back gorgeous, lovely to see you reclaiming yourself, :heart:

KuntyKrafter86 was actually one of my faves from that list!

*blows you a kiss* Glad to be back, Darling.

So I got an hour's sleep last night, and I'm essentially walking dead today. I've tried to read your opening posts about 7 times but all I hear from my brains is "drink more coffee, you fool." So I just wanted to say, welcome back, I like coffee, coffee coffee coffee.

Coffee. :kiss: :rose: I'll read you again when brain isn't jello.

Mmmmm... Coffee. Espresso. Java. Cappuccino. Americano. Latte. Breve. Now I want it all!!!! But, I have to sleep soon! *pouts*

This has to win an award of some kind for post of the year.....there must be some relevant award surely. Very nice to peek a little glimpse into the workings of your head....I too love musky, antique, old book smells....is this a kink of some kind? :confused: Not sure about the asshole ripping but you sure do look mighty sporting such a fine weapon.

I love the new abode :rose:

So happy you’ve found your way in here and joined me! You’ve been quite busy in my absence! I have so much catch up on everyone to do!

If loving old book smell is wrong, I don’t want to be right. :heart:

Wonderful to see you here again. :)

And how wonderful of you to join me.

❤❤❤❤ wow. I like you even more😂

Sure, I’ve thought about it.

About touching you.
About how your warm skin will feel under my ever-chilly, small fingers
Seeming to sear the prints off of the tips.
Or about how we would sit next to each other in that grey area and our thighs would slowly move toward each other and touch
The warmth there would meld us together
Neither of us wanting to get up or move for fear of giving up that feeling of closeness.

Sometimes, it is simply that you are compelled by a
Need to kiss me
or suffer
So you lean down to me, your face so close to mine
I can smell your skin
And feel that need as we linger there
One
Two
Three moments
As though the agony of not giving in to this passion means something more... but then
There it is
The perfect amount of pressure from each of us
As your lips and mine meet.

But, usually in my thoughts it is almost always you touching me so purposefully.
Touching me in that way where you’re
Almost hurting me
Or actually hurting me
Scaring me
You see the fear written in my eyes
And I like it
So very much
because that means you want me just as I thought.

I feel the need to confess...
I read everything.
I mean, almost everything.
I read everything I could get my hands on.
And looked closely at you.
Every recess of your thoughts probed with mine for the want of being surrounded by you.

All the grime and disgust for me that wreaks from your thoughts.
All the romance you pull from fucking; placing it on a pedestal and then spinning it like a mad man.
All the times I wanted for you and also hated for you.
All the self flagellation that I’ve grown to admire.
All the sleepless nights I’ve joined you from afar.
Every hand I’ve wanted to reach out and intertwine with my own.
Every shared moment of honesty, painstakingly fictionalized to a degree.
Every warped, kinky thought of yours...

And I think

... I love you.

:heart:

Attachments

• 3EF6575D-ECC9-4E32-8D7B-B1E8557FE809.jpeg
    3EF6575D-ECC9-4E32-8D7B-B1E8557FE809.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
This is a great thread already! And now that I have the back story, I will stop calling you Mooch and call you Moochie :)

About touching you.
Or about how we would sit next to each other in that grey area and our thighs would slowly move toward each other and touch
Neither of us wanting to get up or move for fear of giving up that feeling of closeness.

Need to kiss me
or suffer
I can smell your skin
One
Two
Three moments
As though the agony of not giving in to this passion means something more... but then
There it is

But, usually in my thoughts it is almost always you touching me so purposefully.
Almost hurting me
Or actually hurting me
Scaring me
And I like it
So very much

I read everything.
Every recess of your thoughts probed with mine for the want of being surrounded by you.

All the romance you pull from fucking; placing it on a pedestal and then spinning it like a mad man.

And I think

... I love you.

attachment.php

What a wonderful and stimulating post and the picture attached is just breathtakingly beautiful, I have seen that book before but never read....any good?

And yep I don't want to be right either :) :rose:

If I just asked nicely, could you do it without all the ripping and dry stuff?

AlwaysBeCumming?
Before_I_Fuck_You?
CumForSum41?
DorkyLittleGirl?
EveryonesDumster?
FunkyFemale123?
GeekyWhore4more?
HaveYouSeenMe69?
I_Fuck_Freely42?
JustWantingU?
KuntyKrafter86?
LuckierWhenIFuckyHer?

Back on track now...

The hard way.

So here we are.
New space.

Moochie
Thanks for the new thread. WE (Delightful Herald and I) look forward to many more entertaining, enthralling , intriguing musings, missives and pics and maybe a recipe for your pumpkin butter providing it spreads easily
With love 👄

About touching you.

Need to kiss me
or suffer
I can smell your skin
One
Two
Three moments
There it is

Almost hurting me
Or actually hurting me
Scaring me
And I like it
So very much

I read everything.

And I think

... I love you.

attachment.php

Wow..to both picture and prose! :rose::rose:

Pulls up a chair. Love the smells of old books and reading wonderful words. You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 💜

Welcome back beautiful. Looking forward to your continued journey.

AlwaysBeCumming?
Before_I_Fuck_You?
CumForSum41?
DorkyLittleGirl?
EveryonesDumster?
FunkyFemale123?
GeekyWhore4more?
HaveYouSeenMe69?
I_Fuck_Freely42?
JustWantingU?
KuntyKrafter86?
LuckierWhenIFuckyHer?

Back on track now...

The hard way.

So here we are.
New space.

Well I wouldn't like my ass "ripped" apart but..... I'd like that strapon used on my ass. Plus other things. ;):devil:

Back