No Cuckold Section for Stories

Tcs1956

Bi sub cuckold hubby
I post my cuckold stories in Loving Wives, but a lot of folks consider that inappropriate. Literotica needs a section for just cuckold/ cuckoldress stories.
My author name is Tcs1956.
Let me know if you agree or disagree.

There are categories Literotica doesn't provide. Cuckold isn't one of those. Loving Wives is clearly defined to include cuckold. That some readers won't accept that doesn't mean either that no section has been provided for it (which some other major categories, like bisexual don't have categories at all here) or that the same critical readers wouldn't just dump on a second cuckold category too if it was provided. I think the problem is that some readers have been cuckolded, didn't like it, and don't like see it included at all in stories here. That's not Literotica's problem and it isn't going to be solved by opening multiple categories dedicated to cuckolding.

Last edited:
There are categories Literotica doesn't provide. Cuckold isn't one of those. Loving Wives is clearly defined to include cuckold. That some readers won't accept that doesn't mean either that no section has been provided for it (which some other major categories, like bisexual don't have categories at all here) or that the same critical readers wouldn't just dump on a second cuckold category too if it was provided. I think the problem is that some readers have been cuckolded, didn't like it, and don't like see it included at all in stories here. That's not Literotica's problem and it isn't going to be solved by opening multiple categories dedicated to cuckolding.

Arguably there are plenty of categories here, but - I'm half-serious I guess - there could be a Loving Husbands section. (Loving Wives is dominated by male writers; the inverse might have potential.)

Bi-sexual might justify a section. There also seems to be a need for, I don't know what to call it - "Failed / Disappointing Romance?" I need to research that more, but a story I put in Romance of that type got: put it in Non-Erotic, it doesn't belong here.

If you're posting in Loving Wives, then I feel your pain. The comment section there is the most brutal and ruthless on the site. It seems to attract the most trolls, anonymous and registered users.

Post on LW under an alt. Then you can be as flagrantly obscene as you wish. I've a series of standalones there that gather the vilest responses but they don't know me so fuck-em.

I post my cuckold stories in Loving Wives, but a lot of folks consider that inappropriate. Literotica needs a section for just cuckold/ cuckoldress stories.
My author name is Tcs1956.
Let me know if you agree or disagree.

I've always thought the knee-jerk opposition of the "anti-cuck" crowd is juvenile and obnoxious, but there's not much to be done about it. LW clearly is where those stories belong. However, a way around this is to add another kinky element to the story and post it in a different category, where you stand a good chance of avoiding the down votes and nasty comments. Some possibilities are fetish, toys, exhibitionism (this one works for me), bdsm, erotic couplings, etc. As long as you have a plausible ground for putting it in the other category this should work.

As a cuckold with a loving wife. I think I’ll leave it in the LW catagory. Since my writings are experiences that I have lived out, and not fiction, I can’t use that either. I truly enjoy being a cuckold and she REALLY enjoys having “real men” on occasion, it works for us.
Thanks.

I would tend to agree that there is a certain audience for cuckold stories, and that most "Loving Wives" readers find these stories offensive and/or highly inappropriate. Especially willing cuckolds with a female dominant wife, and if there are elements of forced bisexuality, and servicing of the wife's lovers. This audience is typically more open to things like BDSM, fetish, and alternative sexuality than the typical "Loving Wives" reader whose sexual tastes are more conservative and "Vanilla" if you will. The typical "loving wives" reader tends not to appreciate the "Fag Cuck Shit" (as they call it) that this dynamic implies.

If they don't want a separate category for "Cuckold husband/wife swapping" then a couple suggestions would be to 1) add a disclaimer at the beginning of the story, something along the likes of "Warning: This story contains willful cuckolding and/or forced bisexuality, if you are offended by these things, then please do not proceed."

or 2) post the story under fetish or BDSM. Note that even when categorized under BDSM, female domination stories tend to not be received nearly as well as BDSM stories with a male dom/female sub, for whatever reason- the audience who get off on femDom/submissive male is relatively small compared to the opposite dynamic.

I would tend to agree that there is a certain audience for cuckold stories, and that most "Loving Wives" readers find these stories offensive and/or highly inappropriate. Especially willing cuckolds with a female dominant wife, and if there are elements of forced bisexuality, and servicing of the wife's lovers. This audience is typically more open to things like BDSM, fetish, and alternative sexuality than the typical "Loving Wives" reader whose sexual tastes are more conservative and "Vanilla" if you will. The typical "loving wives" reader tends not to appreciate the "Fag Cuck Shit" (as they call it) that this dynamic implies.

If they don't want a separate category for "Cuckold husband/wife swapping" then a couple suggestions would be to 1) add a disclaimer at the beginning of the story, something along the likes of "Warning: This story contains willful cuckolding and/or forced bisexuality, if you are offended by these things, then please do not proceed."

or 2) post the story under fetish or BDSM. Note that even when categorized under BDSM, female domination stories tend to not be received nearly as well as BDSM stories with a male dom/female sub, for whatever reason- the audience who get off on femDom/submissive male is relatively small compared to the opposite dynamic.

Putting warning signs up front does no good. The LW natives will still rip a strip off the author.

As a cuckold with a loving wife. I think I’ll leave it in the LW catagory. Since my writings are experiences that I have lived out, and not fiction, I can’t use that either. I truly enjoy being a cuckold and she REALLY enjoys having “real men” on occasion, it works for us.
Thanks.

As you know, you control the votes and the comments. Since your stories are more personal in nature, it may be less brutal if you just block both voting and comments. This is especially true when you already know you are going to have both poor ratings and a string of hateful comments. Personally, I delete all offensive comments as I view my stories as my platform to share what I choose...I refuse to share that stage with a troll/hater. I also do it so other readers won't have to have their enjoyment of a story ruined at the end with all this vile immature nonsense.

If you want to hear from readers, you could include an Authors Note either at the beginning of at the end urging them to contact you via Private Message on the Literotica Forums...I doubt many "haters" would contact you that way but you might get some from the real fans. Whatever you decide to do, I admire your fortitude to keep sharing your stories despite the silly games some play.

I would tend to agree that there is a certain audience for cuckold stories, and that most "Loving Wives" readers find these stories offensive and/or highly inappropriate. Especially willing cuckolds with a female dominant wife, and if there are elements of forced bisexuality, and servicing of the wife's lovers.

So, what you're saying is that if you post a story about a BDSM relationship in which a couple explore their Fetish, with Gay Male* content, and you post it somewhere other than BDSM, Fetish or Gay Male, people are going to complain?

Gee, I wonder why.

(* Yeah, sure, you might want to argue whether every man who has sex with other men is "gay", but I think it's fair to say that (a) Lit categories aren't exactly intended for nuance, and (b) most readership seems to think (and Laurel seems to agree) that male/male sexual activity falls into Gay Male, regardless of how the people actually identify themselves.)

There also seems to be a need for, I don't know what to call it - "Failed / Disappointing Romance?"

If I were creating my ideal category system for Literotica, we'd have a split in categories which are for "stories about sex (where a plot is optional and secondary)" and categories which are for "stories in which sex happens to occur".

In the latter, I'd want a category called "Relationships", which is basically the Romance category, except without a happy ending guaranteed. (And if you don't think that's part of the Romance category, just try posting a Romance story in which the lovers don't end up together, and see what kind of comments you get.)

I think that's a large part of what drove the split in LW. I think it's a good thing for Literotica to have a category for stories which focus on relationships without a guarantee of a happy ending, and we don't have a Dark Romance category, so those kind of stories ended up in the closest category someone could argue they fit (inasmuch as those stories generally include some level of extra-marital relationships).

The other part is that whoever set up LW did a really crappy job: "Loving Wives" is a euphemism used by, so far as I can tell, literally no one (as opposed to, say, Hotwives or Slut Wives, which are euphemisms that actually exist), and it explicitly overlaps with the Group Sex category.

I can't really blame someone for feeling that there's supposed to be a difference here, that, e.g., a PWP story about swinging should go into Group Sex, whereas a story focusing more on how swinging affects a relationship should go in LW.

Last edited:
Maybe some should get thicker skins.

Or just block all comments as noted above.

If I were creating my ideal category system for Literotica, we'd have a split in categories which are for "stories about sex (where a plot is optional and secondary)" and categories which are for "stories in which sex happens to occur".

In the latter, I'd want a category called "Relationships", which is basically the Romance category, except without a happy ending guaranteed. (And if you don't think that's part of the Romance category, just try posting a Romance story in which the lovers don't end up together, and see what kind of comments you get.)

I think that's a pretty good idea. I also agree with those who say the biggest omission of a category is Bisexual. I'd also like to see categories for Memoir (memoir is NOT non-fiction) and Sex Work.

Maybe some should get thicker skins.

Or just block all comments as noted above.

I was pretty butthurt by the first few negative comments I received. But you either learn to take it, or you keep your pants on.

Maybe Lit should disallow anonymous comments?

A thousand times no. If it did that, the total number of comments would drop by a huge margin. Over half the comments I get are anonymous, most of them very positive. The cost of getting rid of anonymous comments would greatly outweigh the benefit. Bad idea.

The simple solution to anonymous comments you don't like is to delete them. That does the trick without affecting all those other people who want to receive anonymous comments, like me.

The other solution is to develop a somewhat thicker skin and not care so much. I think most authors here do that over time. Nasty comments can be shocking at first, but you get used to them (I did) after a while. They're part of the scenery, and they're easy enough to trim away if you want to.

The other part is that whoever set up LW did a really crappy job: "Loving Wives" is a euphemism used by, so far as I can tell, literally no one (as opposed to, say, Hotwives or Slut Wives, which are euphemisms that actually exist), and it explicitly overlaps with the Group Sex category.

I can't help but think this is part of the problem. Notwithstanding the category description on the story list, which makes it clear that this category is about extramarital fun, the term "Loving Wives" is a terrible title for a category primarily meant to be about hot wife activity. It's understandable that some get confused.

A thousand times no. If it did that, the total number of comments would drop by a huge margin. Over half the comments I get are anonymous, most of them very positive. The cost of getting rid of anonymous comments would greatly outweigh the benefit. Bad idea.

The simple solution to anonymous comments you don't like is to delete them. That does the trick without affecting all those other people who want to receive anonymous comments, like me.

The other solution is to develop a somewhat thicker skin and not care so much. I think most authors here do that over time. Nasty comments can be shocking at first, but you get used to them (I did) after a while. They're part of the scenery, and they're easy enough to trim away if you want to.

The large majority of anonymous comments I have received have been positive, and more than a few have been quite insightful.

I don't fault the category title or the authors. I fault the shitbag readers who think they know better than every one else how people should behave. They're the assholes who watch televangelists and turned us all orange.

After a bit, an author learns what to expect in various cats. Oh Goddess, not ANOTHER learning experience!! But we eventually figure out where to pander, where to prod and provoke, and where to dodge the slings and arrows of outrageous fucktards. We maybe eventually figure out WHY we bother posting at a free smut site. Since we're not paid, we must be doing it for self-satisfaction -- and negative comments are the price we pay for entertaining ourselves in public. Do you care, so long as they don't find you?

I put the disclaimer on mine and they still hate.

Three out of your six LW stories have a 4+ score, including one 4.38. By LW standards, that's practically a standing ovation.

The only one I checked out was your lowest-rated LW story (the only sub-3 one), which turned out to be about a submissive husband with a 'small penis humiliation' fetish, whose dominant wife made him suck cocks, then sent pictures of him sucking cocks to all of his friends and family, claiming that she discovered he was secretly gay because his small penis couldn't satisfy women, after which it's implied she divorced him.

I have my doubts that the English language is capable of producing a disclaimer sufficient for this story to escape negative feedback, if posted in the more general categories.

To be honest, my reaction, when seeing a story like this that's so deeply into dominance, submission, and emotional sadomasochism, but posted somewhere other than BDSM, is that the author is clearly just trolling because he wants angry comments.

^^ See that's why I stopped reading stories by others. Had I read that one, I would almost certainly One Bomb it which is something I never do. I'm guessing the only reason it gets higher than ones is because there are so many worthless hateful shitbags out there high-fiving a brutally sadistic piece of shit 'author'.

Hell, maybe I'll make an exception .... where is the 1 on my keyboard again?

I don't fault the category title or the authors. I fault the shitbag readers who think they know better than every one else how people should behave. They're the assholes who watch televangelists and turned us all orange.

Agree it's about the readers. And opening a second cuckold category isn't going to change the cross-section of reader comments currently being given to the one category.

Back