Slice of life stories

Sordid999

Virgin
So, I'm looking to read some nice calm, touching slice of life stories. Stories about every day people just being happy and living their lives.
It doesn't really matter what the setting is as long as there is no serious conflict or tragedy.

I know it probably sounds juvenile to some of you, but I'm trying to get out of a pretty deep trough in my MDD condition, so it is easy for me to fixate on sad stuff, so I want to avoid it for a while.

So, I'm looking to read some nice calm, touching slice of life stories. Stories about every day people just being happy and living their lives.
It doesn't really matter what the setting is as long as there is no serious conflict or tragedy.

I know it probably sounds juvenile to some of you, but I'm trying to get out of a pretty deep trough in my MDD condition, so it is easy for me to fixate on sad stuff, so I want to avoid it for a while.
Try some of mine: ElectricBlue

You'll find consensual, affirmative sex, women with agency, kindness, intimacy, no fucked up drama.

Most of what I've posted is sex-positive and enthusiastically consensual, but I think every item has at least some uncertainty about what will happen, even when there's no conflict, per se.

This one is straight F-M with public nudity, although the sex doesn't go as far as PIV, and it's about 8700 words:

https://literotica.com/s/nude-enough

Straight F-M in which the M has his first sex experience, 5200 words:

https://literotica.com/s/sumer-is-icumen-in-innit

Longer stories, also straight F-M, with not all of the characters conventionally attractive:

https://literotica.com/s/a-boyfriend-shirt-tale

https://literotica.com/s/dees-journal-to-be-not-lonely

Depending on your tastes, you can also explore the rest of my stories at the link below. I've posted a fair amount in the Group Sex category. Also, if you're in the mood for some silly self-indulgence by an erotica writer, you could try the three-part "Phineas Phinephallus's Phun." I won't link it specifically, because I think what I've linked above are closer to what you've requested.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5116173&page=submissions

Literally nothing written by me. Haha... Angst and turmoil are central to my stories.

But The Pilot's Consent Switch by @Duleigh is romantic and a slice of life for USAF airmen. It does seem to have a bit of drama near the end, but SPOILERS
it's a fake out

Also, I really enjoyed Table Talk, by @panaflora

Okay, lastly, this one is gonna seem strange, but just trust me. @joy_of_cooking's Asked And Answered is a beautiful slice of life about a married couple. Now, heads up: the story is BDSM (but the sex isn't even the biggest part). I love how the couple feel like realistic humans. The husband is aroused by femdom, and his loving wife tries to learn and understand with him. As I've said multiple times, this story made my soul horny. Haha.

Hmmm, odd comment here but I genuinely applaud you on this post. To a) be vulnerable enough to admit why you're seeking such stories as well as b) recognize your triggers/pitfalls (i.e. fixating on the negative) & c) have the courage to simply ask for help/suggestions is really...well, beautiful.
I know that MDD makes small tasks seem like a chore. And decision making becomes a whole other animal.
So, kudos to you for simply putting yourself first in a positive way, making a decision, & advocating for yourself.
I hope your efforts to overcome are beyond successful and that you can experience remission of your MDD.
And of course, I hope you enjoy your readings & get lost in wonderful stories that really inspire you & warm your heart.
Rooting for you đź’–.

Read Andi's Dream-A Blizzard in Buffalo it's just folks falling in love and shoveling snow. A sweet romance the kind that Hallmark would like to make if they had a decent writer on staff. If you like it let me know, I've got more on the way

Back