A good chunk of stories i enjoyed are gone.

richardadonis

Virgin
I lurk on this site quite a bit partaking of stories and adding them to my favorited. But recently a good amount of my favorite ones I go back to are now gone.
I personally go for many kinds of stories as my kinks change or different wants come about but a lot of the cuckold/interracial ones that were some of my favorites are gone.
Did something happen with the rules or did a bunch of authors decide to drop their works and delete their stuff?

I lurk on this site quite a bit partaking of stories and adding them to my favorited. But recently a good amount of my favorite ones I go back to are now gone.
I personally go for many kinds of stories as my kinks change or different wants come about but a lot of the cuckold/interracial ones that were some of my favorites are gone.
Did something happen with the rules or did a bunch of authors decide to drop their works and delete their stuff?
There's no real way of knowing. Authors leave the site and ask for their work to be removed all the time.

Cuckold and inter-racial stories aren't likely to breach site content rules, so I'd say it's authors leaving.

Any stories that you especially love -- the favorites among your favorites, the ones you know you're going to go back and reread again and again -- you definitely want to copy/paste and save a backup on your hard drive. Those things really will disappear on you forever.

Some authors will offer their work on Smashwords to be read for $, and thusly remove them from here.

Back