Cum on Food

Yes, he occasionally cums on my food and he knows I love it.

Cum is my favorite liquid. I'd buy cum by the gallon and pour it over cereal if I could.

Hey great news I’m in New England also I would love to cum any were you would love ❤️

My bf came on cake once and gave it to me for my birthday, after sex when he had also jacked me off onto it. Idk why, it was his thing, not mine. He wanted to watch me eat it.

I'm just over here like, "Dude, it's still cake. Like that didn't decrease the cake factor."

I didn't get it, but good for him. Also, no one else would eat it so I got a whole quarter sheet cake.

Some of you know I'm new here and catching up. I've cum in my own coffee before and drank it. You really couldn't tell it was there. I've also masturbated to the edge to where there was a bunch of precum. My wife was fixing dessert for a family outing. We both said I should dip my dick into the batter so the precum mixes in. We baked it and the whole family was none the wiser. We just looked at each other and smiled. Just imagine feeding precum to her parents, her kids and extended family. We fucked for an hour after the party.

It’s hot to have a load in my cocktail while we have Company.. he enjoys watching me sip on it and know one has a clue... until now I guess

my high school gf would use a cucumber to play with and I would love to eat it... Some times later eating it in front of her family.

Did anyone have a woman cum into a plastic bottle so someone can drink it while out and about??

Last edited:
Back