Cum on Food

I love to cum in my girl's coffee

Had some in my coffeee from my younger neighbor thus morning. Great way to start the day. :)

My GF likes me to dip my cock in her warm (NOT HOT) coffee and then suck me to hardness. I am her personal biscotti.

Once she gets me good and hard, after a couple of dips, I either add more cream to her coffee or she takes it directly in her mouth.

If I blow in her mouth, then we share the cream with a long kiss.:kiss:

My GF likes me to dip my cock in her warm (NOT HOT) coffee and then suck me to hardness. I am her personal biscotti.

Once she gets me good and hard, after a couple of dips, I either add more cream to her coffee or she takes it directly in her mouth.

If I blow in her mouth, then we share the cream with a long kiss.:kiss:

Your gf is amazing! Keep her forever!

Before heading to work I had some special “creamer” added to my coffee. Delicious.

I've always fantasized about cumming in a glass, and making the cuckold drink it up as a protein shake.

When fully aroused, I usually unleash about 12 thick, pungent streams of spunk, enough for a small meal. I got myself off earlier in the shower today, and you could hear each heavy dollop of cum hit the ground with a "THUD!" with enough force to kill an insect instantly.

I'll sometimes add cum to scrambled eggs or coffee.

I wonder how does one become a high school cooking teacher...

Love this addictive drink

Semen. . . sperm. . . jism. . . splooge. . . wonderful thick salty/sweet of people who love to swallow it.

Straight from the cock is my preference of course. But when I'm alone, occasionally spurt of some type of chocolate candy (butterfingers, kit-kat bars) to have myself a mixed drink.

Have enjoyed my own life juice for the last 12 years. I've been a sperm bank for 30 men and cannot get enough.

Nothing else on earth is so tasty, taboo, and rewarding.

I'm a guy that used to be straight.

I've always fantasized about cumming in a glass, and making the cuckold drink it up as a protein shake.

When fully aroused, I usually unleash about 12 thick, pungent streams of spunk, enough for a small meal. I got myself off earlier in the shower today, and you could hear each heavy dollop of cum hit the ground with a "THUD!" with enough force to kill an insect instantly.
Would to have been there to have it all

Had a character put cum on a burger instead of usual condiments once. No joke. :devil:

Jerked off once into a bottle of salad dressing (Newman's Own Oil and Vinegar, IIRC), shook it up, and then served it to guests. Nobody noticed, but I smiled when one woman asked for seconds on the salad.

Nearly spewed out my Coke reading this!!!!! :devil:

You rock, man! :eek:

Back