Who did Kavanaugh supposedly rape today?

Saint_Ann

Enter Title
"I was a virgin all through high school and well into college."

Right now the DNC is combing through every Yale yearbook and making calls and promising fame and riches to every female coed during Kavanaugh 's education, looking for "The Cherry Buster". :)

"I was a virgin all through high school and well into college."

Ah, the Seymour Skinner defense. Admit something you presume is so embarrassing, people will accept it without question.

And everyone knows virgins can’t assault people or waggle their dicks at people!

Ah, the Seymour Skinner defense. Admit something you presume is so embarrassing, people will accept it without question.

And everyone knows virgins can’t assault people or waggle their dicks at people!

Or he could be telling the truth. Nobody ever does that. :)

Yes, he could have been a virgin until he was 40 years old! He could be a eunuch!

How the hell is that a defense, or even a response, to what he’s being accused of?

He’s being accused of being a violent, drunken reprobate. Not a sex god.

Rapey McRaperson seems to have made quite a career out of harassing women at the prep school, college and professional levels.

Not surprisingly, this makes him an ideal Trump nominee for the Supreme Court.

Edited to add...
"Virgin" Kavanaugh was one of nine boys in his senior class who listed themselves as "Renate Alumnus" in their yearbook profile. Membership in this club was limited to those who'd scored with the local Catholic girls school slut.

LINK

Last edited:
Yes, he could have been a virgin until he was 40 years old! He could be a eunuch!

How the hell is that a defense, or even a response, to what he’s being accused of?

He’s being accused of being a violent, drunken reprobate. Not a sex god.

Innocent until proven guilty, unless republican. Amiright? :)

Rapey McRaperson seems to have made quite a career out of harassing women at the prep school, college and professional levels.

Edited to add...
"Virgin" Kavanaugh was one of nine boys in his senior class who listed themselves as "Renate Alumnus" in their yearbook profile. Membership in this club was limited to those who'd scored with the local Catholic girls school slut.

LINK

Didn't work on Thomas. Nice try though.

It’s come to my attention that you’re unusually interested in my prostate. I have a very healthy one, and no, you can’t taste it. Quit drooling.

How would you rate his interest on a scale of 1-to-Vetteman?

How would you rate his interest on a scale of 1-to-Vetteman?

You're quite chatty tonight. Wasup? Looking for strike 3 so you can finally get the hell out of Dodge? Haven't hired a replacement for the Magee alt tree?

Nobody likes you.

Whomp, whomp. :)

Innocent until proven guilty, unless republican. Amiright? :)

I’ve talked this subject to death.

There are no due process rights in a job interview. Unless he’s worried about opening himself up for prosecution in Maryland.

There are no due process rights in a job interview. Unless he’s worried about opening himself up for prosecution in Maryland.

That's why y'all choose the character assassination route everytime. Doesn't matter if the allegation is true. The damage is the only necessary outcome. In all that talking did you ever mention, he might be telling the truth? Just checking. :)

Nobody accuses you of a crime when you apply for a job.

Edited to add...

LINK

You're one stupid sumbitch

Back