Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

Whatever in the world could be more enjoyable than anal entry eased by a liberal application of coconut oil?!

I keep a little Tupperware snack cup filled with coconut oil — handy for bedside or travel. I remember the halved grapes and goldfish crackers I used to carry in my Mary Poppins bag decades ago for my kids. And it makes me smile.

Why not, it still has plenty of life in the pot. Made me laugh though.

Only the edge of the container was visible in that pic, in the sunlight on the right.
No worries. I have PLENTY.

I hadn’t realised it was a pot of such dimensions, my initial thoughts was it could have been a yellow dildo or vibe when I saw it. I just rechecked and can also see your tail blending in well with the bedding.

Now that better, I’m sure we can still manage to fill you ups doubly in the position.

Only the edge of the container was visible in that pic, in the sunlight on the right.
No worries. I have PLENTY.

oh ok got it now, lol... dripping and oozing... from every pore, every... mixing fluids... ok got stop now and thanks for the ideas mara, your pics inspire me to be "creative" to say the least... lol. more please oh more please!

Just catching up after a week away, and as always it was a treat to see what the beautiful lady had posted. Really like the most recent pics with the soft colours... wonderful!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

Back