Bi males looking to chat

Im 35 mwm bi. Have been reading literotica stories for ages and since the downfall of craigslist personals, ive signed up to get to know like minded people. What are some of you bi guys into?

I might just have to keep an eye on this thread. It has potential.

As far as what I’m into, hmmm? Where to begin? My profile defines a fair amount. Beyond that, I draw, etch glass, write poetry, and submit stories to this site - most of which are pulled from my personal diary. Anything in particular people want to know about me, I tend to answer in email. I’m slow sometimes, but I answer all my emails🌹Kant👠👠👠

When i can i like to put on a pretty dress. I'm a closet sissy CD. Like to review ideas about what to do next with curious alpha males, especially. I have a profile, and I've written a story on Lit that shows some inclinations.

i'm bicurious, london based, into exploring and talking about things, open to meeting up maybe x

I'm into...

Im 35 mwm bi. Have been reading literotica stories for ages and since the downfall of craigslist personals, ive signed up to get to know like minded people. What are some of you bi guys into?

I'm into both manual and oral sex with men and/or women. MWM, old, still 'in the closet'. What I won't do is anything involving anal play...not anybody into me, not me into anybody. If that disappoints some, well,sorry you're disappointed.

anyone in 530 area of California.

Looking to find a bj buddy must be between 30 & 40 yrs old. Clean
Wanting to meet for mutual enjoyment :devil:

I haven't enjoyed a phone or email or chat room chat in forever. I really enjoyed them.

Im new here and looking for other bi males to chat with and explore. Hows everyone doing?

I'm bi too. I like to chat occasionally. I'd love to be naked with a guy except for sheer to waist pantyhose, both of us, or the pair of lacy black panties I have on now.

I'd want to end up naked with him, no anal, but lots of oral and jerking each other off.

:)

I might just have to keep an eye on this thread. It has potential.

As far as what I’m into, hmmm? Where to begin? My profile defines a fair amount. Beyond that, I draw, etch glass, write poetry, and submit stories to this site - most of which are pulled from my personal diary. Anything in particular people want to know about me, I tend to answer in email. I’m slow sometimes, but I answer all my emails🌹Kant👠👠👠

Beautiful profile, I will check out some of your stories.

I have had some great chats on Lit Erotic Chat, just guys having fun, most have left me with a great hard on.

Back