The Treehouse-The welcome mat is out.

LostGirlTink

Adorkable weirdo
Welcome to the Treehouse.
I hope that it becomes a place for people to hang out and have conversations on any topic, and as in depth as they want without ever feeling you are derailing the convo.
I tend to want to dive deep on topics when they come up but also like to be goofy and banter too.
So I'm not going to stop posting elsewhere... but I wanted a space for this too

This is a great idea. I can't wait to see what will become of this thread and meet some new friends.

I'm here, subscribed and ready for banter, wit, and deep conversations.

Great place to just blabber around for me.

Hey, Tink,
This is a neat idea. Surely, *pulls out a wad of yellow sticky notes to blabber on*. :D

S.

Seen ya around but never officially introduced myself!

Hi! *waves*

I'm Lynn : )
Hi Lynn :) I'm Dean! What part of canuckistan are you from? I'm in the west, where there's lots of cowboys during one month of the year.
Hey, Tink,
This is a neat idea. Surely, *pulls out a wad of yellow sticky notes to blabber on*. :D

S.
Welcome to the thread sneb :)
Are there cookies? :)

Hi Jenny *hugs* there's cookies... Or I'm making doughnuts!

Nice to meet you! :)

OMG. I love sticky notes. I have pink ones though.
I have pink, yellow and blue(pink is for words, poems, yellow for math and blue is for random chatter that pops up). And all over my office desk, and my kitchen space. I write everything on sticky notes, including some of my research work, all scribbled over sticky notes. lol :)

Hi Lynn :) I'm Dean! What part of canuckistan are you from? I'm in the west, where there's lots of cowboys during one month of the year.

Welcome to the thread sneb :)

Hi Jenny *hugs* there's cookies... Or I'm making doughnuts!
Thanks Tol. :)

S.

I have pink, yellow and blue(pink is for words, poems, yellow for math and blue is for random chatter that pops up). And all over my office desk, and my kitchen space. I write everything on sticky notes, including some of my research work, all scribbled over sticky notes. lol :)

We've got so many sticky notes.. even some that are shaped like Daleks of the TARDIS....

Nice to meet you! :)

OMG. I love sticky notes. I have pink ones though.

I'll share my rainbow ones with you. I never use them anyway despite how much I love them but I should because I write notes on every single surface I own.

This is so me!

East coast! Good ol' Atlantic Canada.
Nice to meet you!

Are there cookies? :)
I started the thread, of COURSE there will be cookies. Or cupcakes. Or pie or something.

MMmmm gelato.

Yes. I love it. Welcome fellow post it nerd. ;)

Treehouse.

Are we doing a rope ladder, or like chunks of 2x4s screwed into the trunk?

Either way, should be fun. Even though I’m not from Canada. But I do enjoy poutine.

I'll share my rainbow ones with you. I never use them anyway despite how much I love them but I should because I write notes on every single surface I own.

This is so me!

East coast! Good ol' Atlantic Canada.
Nice to meet you!

Ahh, love the Maritimes. I was born out that way, and grew up in Dartmouth :) met my wife when she was going to university in Halifax. Nova Scotia especially holds very find memories for me :)

Very nice to meet you!

Treehouse.

Either way, should be fun. Even though I’m not from Canada. But I do enjoy poutine.

Ok, already thought you were a good guy... Now, you're even better. Poutine..mmmmm

Ahh, love the Maritimes. I was born out that way, and grew up in Dartmouth :) met my wife when she was going to university in Halifax. Nova Scotia especially holds very find memories for me :)

Very nice to meet you!

Halifax is pretty great, I will admit. I go there a lot because my brother lives out that way but it's not THAT far from me. NB is where I hail from.

Treehouse.

Poutine is good. I'm not overly fond of climbing though.

Halifax is pretty great, I will admit. I go there a lot because my brother lives out that way but it's not THAT far from me. NB is where I hail from.

I was born in NB :) my dad is military, so we moved around. I have no memories of NB at all.

Great idea Tink! I hope we can get the Tree house Masters to outfit this place with all the cool things they seem to be able to fit up in a tree, wet bar, shower, beds, decks, skylights .... :kiss:

Back