??? What the hell is this ??? Consumer guide

Mrtenant

Lord of Chaos
Hi Everyone.

Like many of you, I been doing some shopping lately.

I see things from time to time and I wonder, what the hell were they thinking when they put this out there?

Mostly, I don't Even want an explanation, as what I see is bizarre, funny, makes me laugh, and I am satisfied with that.

If you see anything out there like that, post it up? (Not so many gifs please)

I never turn down the chance to talk about the Vajankle.

These are not mine, so don’t think I’m a weirdo. Who the hell wants to fuck a left foot. Gross.

1673316084011.jpeg

You’ve never been so inclined to fuck a silicone foot or three?

There used to be an FAQ question on their site that was just brilliant. I cried laughing the first time I saw it.
I'm expecting a full review, fucker.

Okay… here is the site. They took down the FAQ. Fuckers.

https://sinthetiks.com/gallery/sexy-feet/

Here are some amazing bits:

We currently offer three styles of feet available in Short, Tall and Vajankle (Short). They are created to order in your choice of skin tone and nail color. All styles are molded from life so they have the detailed skin texture you would expect. The feet have a separate big toe but the other toes are joined for durability. There is no internal structure in the toes. You can cut them apart to separate if you wish. We do not recommend this as it greatly reduces durability and also causes flat unfinished spots where the toes were connected. Each pair of feet is shipped with a pair of shoes.

BWAHAHAHAH. You can cut them apart if you wish. 😂😂😂

And my favourite question is from Greg…

Which option would be best if I wanted a caucasian skin tone but with a bit of a tan… milk or peach?

That is just so fucking funny to me. Greg really has specific taste in feet.

Okay… here is the site. They took down the FAQ. Fuckers.

https://sinthetiks.com/gallery/sexy-feet/

Here are some amazing bits:

We currently offer three styles of feet available in Short, Tall and Vajankle (Short). They are created to order in your choice of skin tone and nail color. All styles are molded from life so they have the detailed skin texture you would expect. The feet have a separate big toe but the other toes are joined for durability. There is no internal structure in the toes. You can cut them apart to separate if you wish. We do not recommend this as it greatly reduces durability and also causes flat unfinished spots where the toes were connected. Each pair of feet is shipped with a pair of shoes.

BWAHAHAHAH. You can cut them apart if you wish. 😂😂😂

And my favourite question is from Greg…

Which option would be best if I wanted a caucasian skin tone but with a bit of a tan… milk or peach?

That is just so fucking funny to me. Greg really has specific taste in feet.
Geebus that's different. Not gonna yuck on their yum. 🍿

Back