Three Things You Don't Know About Me...Rebooted...Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I see a homeless person, I give them food and/ or money, when I have of course.

I am not a Christian or Catholic, but I believe in God.

I hate seeing people being taken advantage of and if you do it around me, I am going to say something about it and have in the past.

Whenever I see a homeless person, I give them food and/ or money, when I have of course.

I am not a Christian or Catholic, but I believe in God.

I hate seeing people being taken advantage of and if you do it around me, I am going to say something about it and have in the past.

^You
Better :)
I miss working at the homeless shelter.

I almost quit my career and went to culinary school

I love rugby

Music has always been an important part of my life

I went hiking in a thunderstorm Friday.

I camped in the Sierra's this week.

I could spend the summer camping and hiking.

Nothing better than hiking and camping in the rain. Love it!!!

This is on my outdoor bucket list...

I could also! Maybe one day when I retire...

Spent 5 days in Cedar Grove in Kings Canyon.
They had 2 inches of rain yesterday after we left.
I hiked 15 or so miles while there.

Spent 5 days in Cedar Grove in Kings Canyon.
They had 2 inches of rain yesterday after we left.
I hiked 15 or so miles while there.

I have been on several 'high adventure' backpacking trips... They have each been 'cleansing' beyond words...

On one trip, we didn't see another soul for 6 days...

I once backpacked (accidentally) through a remote wilderness along a trail that suffered a major wind sheer event (tornado maybe) that snapped off the entire forest for miles. Took us three days to go about three miles... When we exited, we ran into a park ranger who told us the trail had been deemed impassible for the prior three years...

I have been on several 'high adventure' backpacking trips... They have each been 'cleansing' beyond words...

On one trip, we didn't see another soul for 6 days...

I once backpacked (accidentally) through a remote wilderness along a trail that suffered a major wind sheer event (tornado maybe) that snapped off the entire forest for miles. Took us three days to go about three miles... When we exited, we ran into a park ranger who told us the trail had been deemed impassible for the prior three years...

I want to go backpacking with you!

I have gone 3 times, each one for only one night. One trip solo.

I live along and help maintain part of the PCT.

1. I’ve never been on a holiday (or travelled!)
2. If I could live in a warm bubble bath, I would
3. I have a tendency to run when people get too close

I want to go backpacking with you!

I have gone 3 times, each one for only one night. One trip solo.

I live along and help maintain part of the PCT.

We should plan a trip!!! I was never in scouts growing up by went through the program with my son. It was an unbelievable program for personal growth and service to others... Not to mention teaching amazing camping/backpacking/hiking/canoeing skills. What I learned was that if you know what you are doing and you are prepared, the weather and environment will NEVER prevent you from having fun... It's a great life lesson I have carried over into other parts of my life...

Sadly, since my son got his Eagle and moved on, I have done very little camping and backpacking. Except for remote hunting. But that is not the same... And I would kill to go backpacking by myself. Can't imagine ever doing it but I would love to do it one day. Hike when I wanted, eat when I am hungry, nap when I am sleepy... Sounds like heaven to me...

I hear the Pacific Coast Trail is breathtaking in it's beauty... I would love to see it one day...

I've watched It's A Wonderful Life on Christmas Eve for over 25 years.

I've never been drunk

My favorite book as a child was Green Eggs and Ham

I'm 46 years old.

I'm cantankerous and pissed off because I hate people most days.

If I don't answer your messages, it most likely means I decided you are an idiot for not post-stalking me, because had you post stalked me you'd already know #2, and if you knew #2, you'd know not to send me messages inquiring about playtime..

I'm a Scorpio.

I once got stung by a jellyfish and got urinated on by a female Spanish lifeguard. (It didn't help!)

When I was seven, I tried to unwrap my Christmas presents two days early without my parents finding out.

I'm 46 years old.

If I don't answer your messages, it most likely means I decided you are an idiot for not post-stalking me, because had you post stalked me you'd already know #2, and if you knew #2, you'd know not to send me messages inquiring about playtime..

*Rushes to send you a playtime PM* :D

I'm 46 years old.

I did not know this!

I can't read and comprehend without music playing.

I can create a story from almost anything, from one word to a song to a memory brought on from an odor.

I don't eat seafood, haven't liked it since I was 14.

I am DEATHLY afraid of snakes

Because I am, afraid of them, I learn everything I can about them.

I know waaaayyy too much about snakes!

BONUS: I have done the same with the works of Shakespeare and still don't like him either.

I'm 46 years old.

Litster,

What’s wrong with playtime? I will bring the Scrabble board.

Litster

1.2.3.....I occasionally get my threads confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back