The Isolated Blurt Thread XV : This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbors and an outdoor pizza oven. I should invite myself over, me and my stone.

The only reason for a stone is if the bottom of the oven is not smooth enough for your pie.

I want one of those ovens. I dunno if it would get enough use. Sometimes, indoors is much nicer than outdoors. Plus, I don't want ursus arctos horribilis licking the thing clean after a pie party or a bake.

The only reason for a stone is if the bottom of the oven is not smooth enough for your pie.

I want one of those ovens. I dunno if it would get enough use. Sometimes, indoors is much nicer than outdoors. Plus, I don't want ursus arctos horribilis licking the thing clean after a pie party or a bake.

Their’s is smooth enough.

Is the oven smooth enough for your pie?

Sniggering.

Yes, but I will still put some stones in the oven if need be. :devil:

Pizza Party!

060328_118602_who_ordered_pizza_2.JPG

:p

it's getting to the point that a guy can't make subtle threats to stab people over their poor choices in pizza toppings here without it becoming some kind of a joke. man, what is this world coming to?

it's getting to the point that a guy can't make subtle threats to stab people over their poor choices in pizza toppings here without it becoming some kind of a joke. man, what is this world coming to?

Are you hitting on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back