The Isolated Blurt Thread XV : This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, NotIshmael, I just got back and saw this. I sincerely hope you had no recurrence of that nasty cancer that crippled many of your cognitive skills last year. That would be awful. Simply awful.

Hi, Bob!

Welcome "back."
Hey Queerbait, I am going to be out of the country for a long weekend until next Tuesday. No access to Lit. I'm heading to the airport now. I suggest you fire up all those "Rob alts" of yours you have, or you'll have no one to argue with this weekend. Of course, you could use the downtime to attempt to help social that feral youngest child of yours.

You're early, chum!

Got exhausting not being "here?"

Tell us all about the land of no internet. Not the land of I'm too busy with third-world hookers to login, the land of "no access to Lit."

Where, exactly is this magical place of which you speak?

My little beta male was lost

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose" - Abraham Lincoln

How could you possibly know that?

You "just" got back and had "just" noticed an opportunity to take a dig at ISH.

You have pages to wade through before you gather the relevant material to appropriately retaliate.

You're doing this wrong. You're supposed to gradually notice any digs that were taken at you while you were gone since you didn't know about any of them. What, with being in the land of no access to lit and all.

Oooooh, lil queefy's crush is back!! Look at him being a coward...so cute, unless you're married to it I suppose, then it's not so cute.

No wonder his wife ran away with the children.:)

Oooooh, lil queefy's crush is back!! Look at him being a coward...so cute, unless you're married to it I suppose, then it's not so cute.

No wonder his wife ran away with the children.:)

Speaking of cowards. . .

Rob breezes in from his "Totally Lit-Free!" sex-junket, checks in every half-hour to ensure the not-Rob sock-puppets are on point and ghosts....

Having never directly addressed me after setting up his entire gambit before he "left."

Quelle surprise.

9 pm here and it's still 91 degrees.

Not that it's a competition or anything but it's 97° here. .

Which we consider delightfully cool. I mean, it is cooler than body temperature, right?

37191535_2069561839948739_7005717170223054848_n.jpg

I know it's going to be a busy day when I've already had 3 cups of coffee and it's not even 8 AM yet. :eek:

Cheers to Dr. Stewart Adams, the creator of Ibuprofen!

I and many other women around the world salute you every time that moon orbits the Earth!

giphy.gif

It’s better to just ask Trysail.

Trysail, are you a man, baby? In my Austin Powers voice
Or are you all woman? *waggles eyebrows*

"I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day."
-James Joyce​

What kind of "meeting"? Sorry my mind is in the toilet. :D

Not the kind of “meeting” I’d like to have with you. :catroar:

No, I do not feel the need to be a party to anything that requires me to don a bra in my own home on my day off at 8:00 in the morning. Thank you very much.

i just wanna know why the fuck there's a mama mia sequel. i demand answers!

The Mama Mia from Pizza Olympia: Canadian bacon, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, onions, green peppers, olives, pineapple, tomatoes, anchovies.

No sequel can compare.

Not the kind of “meeting” I’d like to have with you. :catroar:

No, I do not feel the need to be a party to anything that requires me to don a bra in my own home on my day off at 8:00 in the morning. Thank you very much.

Day off and braless, eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back