The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

I think sloe gin's got ...erm...sloes in it :D *proud of my esoteric knowledge*

You were right!! I didn't know there was such a thing as a sloe berry.
A: Sloe Gin is a liqueur made from the sloe berry, while gin is an alcohol distilled from grain and flavored with juniper berries.

LOL I have no idea what the lizard ate when it was in the house. But it was out before the crickets showed up. I suspect he is having a party out there with them.

That could well be. That distant music you hear late at night isn't from the racers but the lizard-cricket love-in :D

LOL I would rather call the sheriff on the dog that barks a lot during the day or the sheep/goat whatever it is, that I hear now and then. I don't think they would be happy for those calls either. :rolleyes:

Dogs that do that are really annoying, when left by people who go to work. I suppose they can be trained out of it...the dogs, not the owners...though thinking about it...:)

Dogs that do that are really annoying, when left by people who go to work. I suppose they can be trained out of it...the dogs, not the owners...though thinking about it...:)

Yeah, the minute the people leave the dog starts up and doesn't stop until they come home. You would think it would get a hoarse throat.

Sounds about right. I sometimes think about getting a dog but that would require being woken up at odd times to feed it and the whole exercise thing. If I could train it to use a litter box that would help. I am not interested in following it around and cleaning up after it. Although, there is a service here which will come out and clean up after your dog for a small fee. LOL

Sounds about right. I sometimes think about getting a dog but that would require being woken up at odd times to feed it and the whole exercise thing. If I could train it to use a litter box that would help. I am not interested in following it around and cleaning up after it. Although, there is a service here which will come out and clean up after your dog for a small fee. LOL

Then your dog would probably bark at the neighbours dog when it started up. Oh joy.

PS if you've not read Terry Pratchett, the cat reference guy, you might want to seek him out. Very funny.

I skimmed the article from the link you gave me. I didn't understand most of it. I don't read fantasy/scifi so those references are lost on me. :)

I skimmed the article from the link you gave me. I didn't understand most of it. I don't read fantasy/scifi so those references are lost on me. :)

Understandable. I don't really think he is what you might call a traditional fantasist / sci fi person, more a humourist who explores ideas in his own world

PS if you've not read Terry Pratchett, the cat reference guy, you might want to seek him out. Very funny.

RIP Terry Pratchett we will love you for ever... Responsible for more book laughs than any other human I can think of... Such a funny man.

Wish more humans were like this one. OOOOOK!

RIP Terry Pratchett we will love you for ever... Responsible for more book laughs than any other human I can think of... Such a funny man.

Wish more humans were like this one. OOOOOK!

Good man Uggg :D

What he said, SF :)

Back