Place of Cheer.. help with INDEX

Thank you! It's the bane of my life. :cool:

Fred!!

Love you. :heart:

Lovely _me_ hope you are well. Been a bit of a crazy few days .. not feeling best. Having fell two times lucky that was using walker just over it not to the floor

hugs kisses love you!

old borg fred

I just wanted to say my darling Fred I simply LOVE You.
:kiss::kiss::heart:

EMMY!! Love you Too. Thank you for Sexy Smile.
attachment.php

hugs kisses love you

old borg fred

pop my cherry? ;)

sending kisses, dear friend

Attachments

• IMG_4403[1].jpg
    IMG_4403[1].jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Since the last one was a snap chat one.. I'll stick with it..

Thinking of you today Fred. Wishing for the easiest and quickest possible outcome. Hopefully you get in and get out. Sending lots of hugs and cute nurses!!! :kiss::heart:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Since the last one was a snap chat one.. I'll stick with it..

Thinking of you today Fred. Wishing for the easiest and quickest possible outcome. Hopefully you get in and get out. Sending lots of hugs and cute nurses!!! :kiss::heart:
attachment.php

Sassy, Thank you! I was lucky it was a easy fix and they found problem with thing under my eye lid.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Good Morning Fred thought it was Time I stopped in and say Hi ~ hope your doing ok ~ hope you have a "great Week" :)-:kiss:

Damn Fred, must be good to be you!

Hope all is well.

Its all about being nice and friendly. And I visit their thread and talk to them there. If you spend time getting to know each other when you want to stay in touch. Some drop in to check on me if they have not hear from me. That wakes me up and remind me I need to check on them too.

old borg fred

Oh, it is your birthday, Happy Birthday, Fred. Any plans? I wish I could bake you a cake. OK, not really, I hate baking and I am barely adequate at it. I'd totally buy you one though, but I'd have to get dressed. How do you feel about spray cake frosting in a can? I totally have that. I think I could even come up with something to put it on. ;)

Oh, it is your birthday, Happy Birthday, Fred. Any plans? I wish I could bake you a cake. OK, not really, I hate baking and I am barely adequate at it. I'd totally buy you one though, but I'd have to get dressed. How do you feel about spray cake frosting in a can? I totally have that. I think I could even come up with something to put it on. ;)

Pretty Lady, yes 62 today. Why would love to enjoy cake frosting and licking it off......

Hugs :kiss::rose:

very old borg fred

Back