Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
40968537781_a4405bf39a_b.jpg

There they are...my girls in all their glory.
40f I believe.

Xxo

Wow :)
Thank you for sharing

Breast Size

I just saw a thread named" Breast Size Dominance" and when I see these women of great size versus my little ones I see where I would be looking at them next to me and feeling less sexy or noticeable. I was always the last to be talked to when out in a group of girls and I always believed it to be that I was not as busty as they were.

I now am very glad that I didn't enhance them as it has become a source of pride for me that they are still in a pretty good position and fairly pert and am told they are very pretty. So, all of you ladies are lovely and I am not judging, I am just talking about myself. Hope I didn't offend as I don't mean to. PSG xoxox

I just saw a thread named" Breast Size Dominance" and when I see these women of great size versus my little ones I see where I would be looking at them next to me and feeling less sexy or noticeable. I was always the last to be talked to when out in a group of girls and I always believed it to be that I was not as busty as they were.

I now am very glad that I didn't enhance them as it has become a source of pride for me that they are still in a pretty good position and fairly pert and am told they are very pretty. So, all of you ladies are lovely and I am not judging, I am just talking about myself. Hope I didn't offend as I don't mean to. PSG xoxox

So long as you're happy with them, that's all that matters.
BTW, they're great ;)

I came close to a breast reduction. These massive ladies can get in the way. I shut one in a drawer once!
As long as you love yours...Thats all that matters. Xxo

I came close to a breast reduction. These massive ladies can get in the way. I shut one in a drawer once!
As long as you love yours...Thats all that matters. Xxo

I've known women who had breast implants and lifts and women who've had reductions. Ether one is an individual choice and unless it was a family member I'd never express an opinion if asked. But in my admitted limited experience I've noticed this. Any regrets over bust enhancements were if the procedure was a bad job or had later complications due to leakage or infection. Any regrets regarding a bust reduction and lift were over waiting so long to have it done.
I really admire both of the above ladies viewpoints on this and think they expressed themselves well.

Hello Fred, I thought "one" for old times sake might be fun.

Attachments

• 58227166 copy.jpg
    58227166 copy.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back