BBW? Chubby? Thick? Or Totally HOT?

Somebody asked for a “rear-view” picture...
I don’t like having my ass photographed, so you won’t see many like this.
I hope it is what you expected...or wanted. Enjoy.
Love the tan lines ... thank you for sharing it

Skinny dipping kind of day!

I love this! I’m never sure who might be watching me play.

Last edited:
Picture this....

I am just out of the pool. Wet. Naked.
I lay on my lounge chair and then I see him. He’s between the fence and the hedges. No one has a clear view of him from the street.
He’s looking at me and masturbating. He doesn’t know yet that I’ve seen him. I turn my lounge towards him so that he can see my pussy. My legs are spread wide. He’s masturbating faster. I touch my pussy and spread my lips open. At the same time I look him in the eyes and motion him to me. He stands up looking surprised. I more demandingly motion for him and he comes into the pool area. I motion him closer. He walks up to me. Without a word I wrap my hand around his hard dick and pull him into my mouth. He gets incredibly hard and starts shaking right away. He is about to cum already. I quickly pull him out of my mouth and force him between my legs. I put his cock in my pussy and dig my heels into his ass cheeks. I slam him deep into me. After about five strokes we hear a car door close by. A woman’s voice calls out “Kenny, where did you go?” He whispers in a near yell, “Oh Shit. It’s Mom!” With that he pulls out in a hurry. As he is pulling his cock out of my pussy, he begins cuming like crazy! His cum sprays across my body from my pussy all the way into my hair and everything in between. I’m covered with his cum and he’s trying to tuck it back into his pants and escape! Watching him run away with his cock still hard and cum showing through his tight jeans. OMG, it was so exciting and hilarious at the same time. I hope Kenny comes back and we can have more than five quick strokes. He was SOOOO. HARD! I loved that!

Last edited:
Somebody asked for a “rear-view” picture...
I don’t like having my ass photographed, so you won’t see many like this.
I hope it is what you expected...or wanted. Enjoy.

Wow! Very nice. Like the tan lines

Curvy, exhibitionist, pretty, dirty, a love of assplay...what’s not to like?:cool:

Would this do?

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back