My Shady Goods

Where does the time go? Summer is almost over and soon autumn will be upon us. I guess I better blow the dust my camera and see if I can remember what to point and what to push. :confused:

Can a get any volunteers to help? I'll just wait here...

attachment.php

...and see what I come up with on my own.

Cheers

If I help, I want to point the light. Nice to have you back.

Where does the time go? Summer is almost over and soon autumn will be upon us. I guess I better blow the dust my camera and see if I can remember what to point and what to push. :confused:

Can a get any volunteers to help? I'll just wait here...

attachment.php

...and see what I come up with on my own.

Cheers

I'll swaddle you. Burp you, too, if you like, after the breastfeeding...*cough* :)

If only I could reach through this screen and caress your skin and place kisses upon all your shadowy parts....(sigh)

Sorry, no need pictures. Just catching up on comments for now.

I know what you should point and where HR :devil::kiss: Nice to see you back, even if you are in the shadows:heart:

Oh? You want to play Fire Brigade again Omega? ๐Ÿ’‹ Okie doke. I'll go put on my wellies while you start the fire then I'll bring my hose, put out the fire and poke around in the "embers" just to be safe. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hard to tell in the dark, HR.

Reckon' I'll just start pushing and pulling and see if the engine revs at some point. :rolleyes:

Nice to have you back (and front).
:kiss:
K

But K, I do some if my best work in the dark. ๐Ÿ’‹ First Omega wants to play Fire Brigade and now you want to play Lawnmower. This is my lucky day! ๐Ÿ˜„

It comes back to Australia. That's where it goes.

I have a pic idea. More goods less shade. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh? The Greeks were right Icy? ๐Ÿ’‹ Planets and I guess seasons are drug across the sky in heavenly chariots? How about we play Toga Party Icy? Well wrap ourselves in sheets, drink wine and wait for the fall of civilization and all the debauchery that comes with it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If I help, I want to point the light. Nice to have you back.

Sure Ms G! โ˜บ๏ธ I can always finds ways to employ another set of hands. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'll swaddle you. Burp you, too, if you like, after the breastfeeding...*cough* :)

Welcome to the Rogue's Gallery Anemoi. ๐Ÿ˜š Hrmmm You look vaguely familiar. Have we met before? Possibly in a dark alley? Would you like to? ๐Ÿ˜‰ As I mentioned to K, I do some of my best work in the dark (especially the dark side of the moon ๐Ÿ˜ˆ).

If only I could reach through this screen and caress your skin and place kisses upon all your shadowy parts....(sigh)

And a second new guest! ๐Ÿ˜š Clearly the advertising is working. I knew that Free Chastity Belt lock picking line would do the trick! Please pull up a seat next to Anemoi.

If you could reach through the screen I'd be worried about the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory effect. A cell phone or even a laptop screen is too small for a person to fit through full size. So you'd shrink down like Mike TV.

On the other hand, there are some parts I could reach through that would fit through a cell phone or laptop screen without any shrinkage. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ How about we go with that plan? You can still do the "caress your skin and place kisses upon all your shadowy parts...." stuff and I'll do the poking... err reaching.

Cheers

There are several methods of operation so it may take some time to learn. I'd be willing to guide you through a few. ๐Ÿ˜‰

There are several methods of operation so it may take some time to learn. I'd be willing to guide you through a few. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Knock knock...

*Opens creaky door...*

Anyone home?

Ohhh...

Unanswered posts from two sexy women. I'm such a slacker. And I told a third sexy lady I need to start posting again. Let's see what I can find in the gallery...

attachment.php

Hopefully I find time soon for more pictures.

Cheers

P.S. Answers...

Thanks but as an engineer and lover of puzzles... :eek:
Not that way! :eek: I'm happy to try and figure out the operation myself. But after an hour or two you want to offer some hints because chaffing hurts! ;) :devil:

Yup! But it's a nudist home now so get to stripping! Wait. I'll put on the music.

*boom chicka wah wah*

Attachments

• Morning Light.jpg
    Morning Light.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ohhh...

Unanswered posts from two sexy women. I'm such a slacker. And I told a third sexy lady I need to start posting again. Let's see what I can find in the gallery...

attachment.php

Cheers

P.S. Answers...

Not that way! :eek: I'm happy to try and figure out the operation myself. But after an hour or two you want to offer some hints because chaffing hurts! ;) :devil:

Yup! But it's a nudist home now so get to stripping! Wait. I'll but on the music.

*boom chicka wah wah*

You have a gallery you're hiding from us? Let's see more like this sexy silhouette.

Ohhh...

attachment.php

Cheers

P.S. Answers...

Yup! But it's a nudist home now so get to stripping! Wait. I'll put on the music.

*boom chicka wah wah*
Mm, very shady goods, it's time you stepped into the light HR, ;) all the better to see you my dear :devil::kiss:

Ohhh...

attachment.php

Cheers

Not that way! :eek: I'm happy to try and figure out the operation myselfis very open minded ๐Ÿ˜‰). But after an hour or two you want to offer some hints because chaffing hurts! ;) :devil:

A couple of hours with you is just what my doctor ordered. (My doctor is very open minded ;)) Maybe you can engineer a way for that to happen....without the chaffing?

I say we hook up in front of those blinds... open blinds, that is. :devil:

Sexy!:kiss:

Sounds like a great idea Kim. ๐Ÿ’‹ Unfortunately those blinds are in a hotel room in Colorado. ๐Ÿ˜” We'll just have to find another window to use. I'm thinking Department Store. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ

You have a gallery you're hiding from us? Let's see more like this sexy silhouette.

Of course I do Ms G. ๐ŸŒน I don't put all my eggs in one basket err... gallery. Many of my pictures hang in the Rogue's Gallery, some are in private collections and others are kept as my rainy day stash. Unfortunately I don't have anymore silhouettes but I did take a new pic just the other day.

Mm, very shady goods, it's time you stepped into the light HR, ;) all the better to see you my dear :devil::kiss:

On some days they're shady bads Omega. ๐Ÿ’‹ As a young adult, Poltergeist taught me to avoid the light and I still do. Then again a couple of years shop Darkness Falls taught me to keep my ass firmly in the light so I may have to change my outlook. ๐Ÿ˜› The last line of yours sounded like Little Red Ridinghood to me. Thanks for not mentioning my big ears. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜™

A couple of hours with you is just what my doctor ordered. (My doctor is very open minded ;)) Maybe you can engineer a way for that to happen....without the chaffing?

Normally I'm not a fan of doctors but I may have to start sending yours a Christmas card Ms I! :kiss: Eventually I'll just steal one of his (or is it her?) prescription pads to cut out the middle man... woman... person while ensuring you keep up on your daily shots and doses.

I didn't engineer but I did Google. Thanks to Cosmo's website I'll be contacting Lelo and Hathorbody today. Why take the time to reinvent the wheel when that time can be used for other things. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

Cheers

Unfortunately I don't have anymore silhouettes but I did take a new pic just the other day.

Here's the pic Ms G...

attachment.php
[]

The title is a nod to my now clean shaven face and the fact that I'd just taken a shower. It was a twofer. I'm a fan of twofers. More bang for the buck. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Attachments

• Clean.jpg
    Clean.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 0
Here's the pic Ms G...

attachment.php
[]

The title is a nod to my now clean shaven face and the fact that I'd just taken a shower. It was a twofer. I'm a fan of twofers. More bang for the buck. ;) :devil:

Cheers

You look good clean shaven! Funny...I'm clean shaven too! A perfect match! :devil:

You look good clean shaven! Funny...I'm clean shaven too! A perfect match! :devil:

Oh? We should play The Barber and the Esthetician. You pretend to shave me and check that I'm smooth and then I pretend to shave you and check you're smooth. After we give each other a tip or two. ;) :heart:

Oh it's not your ears that are big ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

True it's my vocabulary that's big. That way I have plenty of ways to describe the interesting of sword and sheath, twig and bush or desire and action. And a few to say "just right..." ;) :devil: :kiss:

Cheers

Here's the pic Ms G...

attachment.php
[]

Cheers

Just for me? I'm honored. Also I'm off to a nice start to the day with this in mind.

Just for me? I'm honored. Also I'm off to a nice start to the day with this in mind.

You asked about my secret gallery and asked for more silhouettes Ms G. :rose: Sadly I didn't have any but I had snapped that shot to send. So I gave it a little editing and posted it. I'm busy moving lately but the new place does have some big windows so maybe you'll get another silhouette soon.

Cheers

My how time flies when you're having fun. ;) What kind of fun?

Gameshow Host: We surveyed all 55 people that have visited the thread. The top three answers are on the board. The question is, "Where does HR usually have fun?"
Contestant: *Buzzzzz* The bathroom.
Gameshow Host: Show me bathroom...

*Ding*

[]

[ Shower - 32 ]
[ -------- 2 -------- ]
[ -------- 3 -------- ]​

Cheers

P.S. I oiled the door to eliminate the tell take creaks.

Attachments

• Hell's Point of View (B&W).jpg
    Hell's Point of View (B&W).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hell's Point of View (Color).jpg
    Hell's Point of View (Color).jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Gameshow Host: We surveyed all 55 people that have visited the thread. The top three answers are on the board. The question is, "Where does HR usually have fun?"

*Ding*

[]

[ Shower - 32 ]
[ -------- 2 -------- ]
[ -------- 3 -------- ]​

Cheers

Well hello stranger, nice to see you getting all squeaky clean, need help for all your nooks and crannies? :devil::kiss::D

*Ding*

[]

[ Shower - 32 ]
[ -------- 2 -------- ]
[ -------- 3 -------- ]​

Cheers

Certainly looks like you're having fun.
Opened that door and nearly lost an eye! ๐Ÿ˜ต Lol

Well hello stranger, nice to see you getting all squeaky clean, need help for all your nooks and crannies? :devil::kiss::D

Stranger Omega? :kiss: Darn! I was going for strangest. I'll have to try harder next time. ;) Harder, get it? :confused: :devil: And I can always use a hand or two from you to help with nooks and crannies. ;)

Certainly looks like you're having fun.
Opened that door and nearly lost an eye! ๐Ÿ˜ต Lol

It was a fun shower Icy. ๐Ÿ’‹

Rub a dub dub,
One Rogue in a tub,
And what might you think he did?
He soaped it, he stroked it, he rubbed it and groped it,
And lots of clean fun was had.

Ok, maybe not all clean ๐Ÿ˜‰ but it was fun! :devil: Oops! Next time I'll provide a warning and you can put on one of your many eye patches and dress up as The Sexy Pirate Icy. ๐Ÿ˜„ Or you can just close an eye. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers :kiss: ๐Ÿ’‹

Last edited:

*Ding*

[]

[ Shower - 32 ]
[ -------- 2 -------- ]
[ -------- 3 -------- ]​

Cheers

So nice to see you again. Your hand looks like something slipped out of its grip. The soap?

Back