My Shady Goods

Pretty much though one duck has been with me for a while. The others are newer addtions. Here's the whole flock.

attachment.php

Ducks just seem to love getting wet. Who knew?

Cheers

Strange that one man could have so many ducks between his legs. Nice to see though.

Probably both by me. Lol

Will the pics be of you falling down or the bath?
Can I request a vid?

What a lovely grudge to hold.😉

Nope. You and she who shall not be named. :kiss: Well you've probably used both but she used it first. Then immediately apologized. It was funny.

I'll be clothed when I'm falling down so in the bath. Sure. I'll play the Jaws theme and then have my "fin" rise out from the surface.

Lovely? One day I'll get a more masculine adjective. :p Thanks Icy. :kiss:

The hidden wonders behind closed doors! :devil::heart: Thank you!

Thanks Kim. :kiss: So I have a door of wonders and you have a cave of wonders. Open sesame! Darn. Aladdin lied to me. :( Since the magic password failed it lookd like I'll need my magic wand. :devil:

Strange that one man could have so many ducks between his legs. Nice to see though.

Shhh. It's a secret Ms G. :rose: I don't have time for all the ladies to know I'm polyducktile. I'd never get to sleep! And for full disclosure, some are removable. I didn't want to set unrealistic expectations. :D Hey! Can you touch the fake ones?

Cheers

Pretty much though one duck has been with me for a while. The others are newer addtions. Here's the whole flock.

attachment.php

Ducks just seem to love getting wet. Who knew?

Cheers
Oh look, your ducks are all in a row ;) if I knock them down would I get a prize :devil::kiss:

Oh look, your ducks are all in a row ;) if I knock them down would I get a prize :devil::kiss:

Not quite as straight as one of your old Roman roads Omega. :kiss: More like a meandering A road through the countryside.

Sure, throw a couple of balls and you'll win the prize of your choice. ;) Or I could toss a couple at you and you could get a better prize. :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

Not quite as straight as one of your old Roman roads Omega. :kiss: More like a meandering A road through the countryside.

Sure, throw a couple of balls and you'll win the prize of your choice. ;) Or I could toss a couple at you and you could get a better prize. :devil:

What better prize than what is hiding behind the ducks, the one all the ladies want ;) :kiss:

Hmm, I'm always up for a challenge, to fit our bits together do I come to you or you come to me? ;) :devil:

I'm up for lots of things Omega. :kiss: And if I remember my high school biology I'm pretty sure I'm the one that... Oh wait, you said 'to' and not 'in'. My bad Omega! :eek: :devil:

Sweet sexy one, just wanted to wish you a very happy naughty weekend. :D:devil:
:kiss: (x3)

Thanks Emmy. :rose: I had a great weekend and Father's Day. :D

Cheers

I had a couple of ladies comment here and in other messages about putting my ducks in a row or line. So I extended my line.

No wait...

I extended the picture to add a better perspective on my line.

attachment.php

Cheers

P.S. And Kim likes thighs. :kiss:

Attachments

• Extending the Line.jpg
    Extending the Line.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1
I had a couple of ladies comment here and in other messages about putting my ducks in a row or line. So I extended my line.

No wait...

Cheers

I'd like an extended line without the ducks!
:devil:

P.S. I do like thighs...and calves. Keep that in mind! :kiss::kiss:

I'd like an extended line without the ducks!
:devil:

P.S. I do like thighs...and calves. Keep that in mind! :kiss::kiss:

Done! :kiss: (Just because I don't post on some threads doesn't mean I don't have "Art" I could post ;)). []

P.S. Thighs and one calf and Damn! my feet look big right? :confused:

No wait...

attachment.php

Cheers

Lucky duckies.

No wait...

attachment.php

Cheers

Excellent pic, HR! It's like you have the Village People of ducks in your hands. I suppose that must be because it takes a village to raise a cock. I think there may be a persona missing, however, and that may be why you still need 2 hands. I think I could step in, don the requisite costume, and help with the effort.

Just say the word. :)

K

:eek: Something looks big! :devil::devil::devil:

It's a standard sized tub Kim. 💋 I wish the apartment had a garden tub. Maybe the next rental. At least the king sized bed easily fits in the master bedroom. So there's plenty of room to move around the bed when someone is restrained to it. 😈

P.S. Icy said the same thing.😛

Lucky duckies.

They were lucky until I moved my hands and they all landed beak down in the tub! Hey! A simple substitution (involving you and I) makes your comment licky dickies. Wanna come sub with me Ms G? 🤔😈

Excellent pic, HR! It's like you have the Village People of ducks in your hands. I suppose that must be because it takes a village to raise a cock. I think there may be a persona missing, however, and that may be why you still need 2 hands. I think I could step in, don the requisite costume, and help with the effort.

Just say the word. :)

K

Kitty the day it takes a village to raise my cock is the day I'll be seeing my doctor about little blue pills! 💋 And I'll cross the orgy with all the women in a small village line off my list. 😛 How about you dress up as the Cowgirl? The chaps will make it easier to assume the proper, and similarly named, position. Or maybe Lrigwoc for the swift stroke of a hand on your ass rather than lips and teeth on your areolas​ and nipples.

Grease. 😉😈

It's a standard sized tub Kim. 💋 I wish the apartment had a garden tub. Maybe the next rental. At least the king sized bed easily fits in the master bedroom. So there's plenty of room to move around the bed when someone is restrained to it. 😈

P.S. Icy said the same thing.😛

Kim thought you had a lovely big smile too?

Kim thought you had a lovely big smile too?

Yes Icy. :kiss: And she was surprised how quickly the hair was growing back. You know what? I think that's​ why it looks bigger. Less hair. I'll have to trim more often.

Where does the time go? Summer is almost over and soon autumn will be upon us. I guess I better blow the dust my camera and see if I can remember what to point and what to push. :confused:

Can a get any volunteers to help? I'll just wait here...

attachment.php

...and see what I come up with on my own.

Cheers

Attachments

• Swaddled.jpg
    Swaddled.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
Where does the time go? Summer is almost over and soon autumn will be upon us. I guess I better blow the dust my camera and see if I can remember what to point and what to push. :confused:

attachment.php

Cheers
I know what you should point and where HR :devil::kiss: nice to see you back, even if you are in the shadows:heart:

Hard to tell in the dark, HR.

Reckon' I'll just start pushing and pulling and see if the engine revs at some point. :rolleyes:

Nice to have you back (and front).
:kiss:
K

attachment.php

Cheers

It comes back to Australia. That's where it goes.

I have a pic idea. More goods less shade. 😉

Back