Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superiority complex.

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was quite revealing for me as to who posted and who didn't.

I thank those whom I always held in deep respect: ogg, the Col, Wat, Libsam, BB, hypoxia, 4est and so many others for not joining in the bashing crowd.

I joined Lit when I was going through some hard times, as a coping mechanism.
But somewhere down the line it all changed, and the GB became a means to improve my outlook on life.
I feel privileged to have met those guys online, and greatfull for their kindness and willingness to share their knowledge and wisdom with the rest of us.

Not trolling, but this is you with an "improved outlook on life?"

I know a lot of people have said so sarcastically or to be cutting but on a very serious note I seriously think you should consider some therapeutic counselling.

Yes, I'm aware of that for you that is a sore point and that you take that as a sign of being defective you should know though that even relatively healthy people can find it helpfull

I thank those whom I always held in deep respect: ogg, the Col, Wat, Libsam, BB, hypoxia, 4est and so many others for not joining in the bashing crowd.

I joined Lit when I was going through some hard times, as a coping mechanism.
But somewhere down the line it all changed, and the GB became a means to improve my outlook on life.
I feel privileged to have met those guys online, and greatfull for their kindness and willingness to share their knowledge and wisdom with the rest of us.

And if you posted in this manner consistently, your experience of the GB might be altogether different. As it is, your above post is just more attention seeking drama mongering.

There's better ways to do this shit, dude.

Ever try racquetball? :D

Dude?

Oh, the irony.

A homophobic and transphobic black man with a chip on his shoulder "I"m black so I'm a victim! So I misinterpret and get offended by mostly anything that you whities say!"

Bigotted dumbass. :cool:

Last edited:
Dishrag accusing people of being on their high horse right after expressing disgust in open relationships. Of course the irony will be lost on that simpleton. Its hilarious watching a low iq, dumber than a pineapple, dipshit sit on his high donkey judging everyone who doesn't stand up for him.
What a complete idiot..lmao!!!

Dude?

Oh, the irony.

A homophobic and transphobic black man with a chip on his shoulder "I"m black so I'm a victim! So I misinterpret and get offended by mostly anything that you whities say!"

Bigotted dumbass. :cool:

5150836+_3e506c57bb01c9e58f24656d4641aa20.gif

Ahhh ghod, you're so fucking useless. Just tossing out words and terms like a takeout salad. But you know, you kinda sorta remind me of when Cade used to try reaaaaaally hard to throw darts after I bitch slapped him good with the almighty black cock he feared and revered. :D

Pro tip: try your best not to slip and change your voice here when losing focus and flipping tangents. Your seams show when you go there from being beleaguered, dude. Take this wisdom from someone who saw you clearly from the beginning and knows exactly what the fuck you are. I'm only messing with your blank-check ass at this moment because I'm still feeling good times from last night and your legs are spread eagled. ;)

Dishrag accusing people of being on their high horse right after expressing disgust in open relationships. !!

I'm saying it again:

I respect the institution of marriage, and those who openly advocate for open marriages (pete, butters, Emerson, elle, peregrinator and the rest of the Blurt twats who do that) creep me out.

Dudes.
In theory none of my businness what you idiots do in your private life. But try to be more discrete about it, and stop shoving it down our throats & and asking us to cheerlead you, in the name of "liberalism".

I'm saying it again:

I respect the institution of marriage, and those who openly advocate for open marriages (pete, butters, Emerson, elle, peregrinator and the rest of the Blurt twats who do that) creep me out.

Dudes.
In theory none of my businness what you idiots do in your private life. But try to be more discrete about it, and stop shoving it down our throats & and asking us to cheerlead you, in the name of "liberalism".

Hey doc,

Other than in the empty echo chamber between your ears, can you show me where I've advocated or expressed an interest in an open marriage?

Not sure (not surprised, either) how you've come to this conclusion, but suspect it's just more of your Chicken Little Histrionic show.

My money is on you pulling it outta yer arse. :)

Links?

Hey doc,

Other than in the empty echo chamber between your ears, can you show me where I've advocated or expressed an interest in an open marriage?

Not sure (not surprised, either) how you've come to this conclusion, but suspect it's just more of your Chicken Little Histrionic show.

My money is on you pulling it outta yer arse. :)

Links?
As an example:

You kept cheerleading Elle whenever she talked about her concomitant lovers (how they and her husband were cool about it). When certain posters told her to tone it down & be more discrete, you attacked them or started stalking them with sleazy shit.

And to top it, I was recently told that you're in an open marriage yourself. I felt like vomitting: look who's been stalking me for two years.
You're a rapist in the making and you repulse me.

Woah.

That's a mighty big word for an ESL European. :D

Well Zumi.
Your calling card is "I'm an oppressed black"!. Just like jezii's and Elle's are: "Look at us, we're so kind!"

There's a reason why I respect LJ, and disrespect you. LJ might be a bit quirky, but he's bright and educated, and he doesn't lead with that shit. And one can carry out a 1:1 intellectual conversation with him too.

As an example:

You kept cheerleading Elle whenever she talked about her concomitant lovers (how they and her husband were cool about it). When certain posters told her to tone it down & be more discrete, you attacked them or started stalking them with sleazy shit.

And to top it, I was recently told that you're in an open marriage yourself. I felt like vomitting: look who's been stalking me for two years.
You're a rapist in the making and you repulse me.

So, no links?

Just more trashbag histrionic supposition and bloviation from the butthole. No surprise there. :)

Well Zumi.
Your calling card is "I'm an oppressed black"!. Just like jezii's and Elle's are: "Look at us, we're so kind!"

There's a reason why I respect LJ, and disrespect you. LJ might be a bit quirky, but he's bright and educated, and he doesn't lead with that shit. And one can carry out a 1:1 intellectual conversation with him too.

I was here for a month before I realized Zumi wasn't Japanese.

Well Zumi.

There's a reason why I respect LJ, and disrespect you. LJ might be a bit quirky, but he's bright, doesn't lead with that shit. And one can carry out a 1:1 intellectual conversation with him too.

Well then.

Are you gonna fuck him, now? Huh? Are you gonna stretch your thin ESL European immigrant lips all over his colossal black cock? Huh? Are you gonna slurp and slobber all over his turgid erection until he erupts his warm, curdy, salty, jelly-like American Negro seed deep into your gullet? HuH? Huh? HUHHH?

tumblr_onrq73MVVP1usvzq3o1_400.gif

gnom gnom gnom

You want that, don't you. You fucking European whore. Slut. Slattern. Harlot! Tavern wench!

So, no links?

Just more trashbag histrionic supposition and bloviation from the butthole. No surprise there. :)

As I told those scumbags butters and so on when I pleaded with them to support me and ask you to stop:

I Was stalked by someone who behaved exactly like you. He had raped a person, and he became fixated on me due to his xenophobia.

You're his spitting image and you make me puke. I'm certain that, given the time or circumstances, you'll rape someone too. Fuck off back to the Playground; you don't belong here.

I Was stalked by someone who behaved exactly like you. He had raped a person, and he became fixated on me due to his xenophobia

giphy.gif

Uhhh...xenophobes don't rape the people they're xenophobic towards...

...they want to kill them. :eek:

As I told those scumbags butters and so on when I pleaded with them to support me and ask you to stop:

I Was stalked by someone who behaved exactly like you. He had raped a person, and he became fixated on me due to his xenophobia.

You're his spitting image and you make me puke. I'm certain that, given the time or circumstances, you'll rape someone too. Fuck off back to the Playground; you don't belong here.

Hey, trashbag, have you seen Zumi's awesome post to you?? :cool:

Well then.

Are you gonna fuck him, now? Huh? Are you gonna stretch your thin ESL European immigrant lips all over his colossal black cock? Huh? Are you gonna slurp and slobber all over his turgid erection until he erupts his warm, curdy, salty, jelly-like American Negro seed deep into your gullet? HuH? Huh? HUHHH?

tumblr_onrq73MVVP1usvzq3o1_400.gif

gnom gnom gnom

You want that, don't you. You fucking European whore. Slut. Slattern. Harlot! Tavern wench!

Ya know what you stupid piece of shit?

I was raped.

It happened, I got over it, I am a better person because of it.

FUCK YOU

and youre poor me attitiude....[

dont care

giphy.gif

Uhhh...xenophobes don't rape the people they're xenophobic towards...

...they want to_m. :eek:

I genuinely believe that people like you are the reason for racism.

Other than being black, what's your calling card? Are you educated? Formally or informally.
Naah, your posts are dumb and kitsch as hell.

Nigger. Here ya go. :)
I would never call LJ or LadyF, whom I respect - that. But you're behaving like a racist, xenophobic one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back