Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

And that was after he found this taped to the door of his Boler. :eek:

tumblr_ovt7iv120D1qz6f9yo3_500.jpg

There's folk on here with bigger personality problems than Hash from the shit I've been reading here of late.

No offence taken, we all misbehave under anonimity.

In saying that, I keep telling folks: stop encouraging Emerson.

His stalking is exactly what a rapist would do. I dare anyone to challenge my highlighted sentence.

He IS dubious and creepy, I'm flabbergasted that you guys don't see that aspect of him.

An ax for the ax wound, I always say.

axe-on-pussy.jpg

Damn. The way her meaty pussy flaps are caressing that axe handle.

gott damn it, Pooks...why'd you show that...got me all hot and bothered now...nnnnnghhhh...

postcoital.gif

I don't fucking believe you.
Almost every time I was trying to get rid of him you were there, calling me a meannie or mentally disordered, and passively -aggressively saying that even if you don't vallidate his stalking you understand where "Em" is coming from, cuz he can't help himself with such a disturbed person.

Actions speak better than words.
Your veneer of 'kindness' and morality is starting to wear thin, hun. Just like when you tried to throw someone under the bus the other day, with no regard for his family whatsoever.

I never saw that, I don't suppose your stupid paki ass can provide a link?

Woah.

That's a mighty big word for an ESL European. :D

That character is so Spring 2017.

He's playing a doctor now.

He's come a long way, our hashy. Why, it seems like only yesterday....

hssh345 said:

Now the truth - and this is my last post towards you, InWord, as I am putting you on 'ignore'.

In reality, I am a 32 year-old professional male. I am in a relationship and I live with my partner. Up to now, I practiced the 'demure' style and the flirting with a few males on this site for a bit of fun.

I am telling you this because I am done with games and I want to concentrate on something else.

That character is so Spring 2017.

He's playing a doctor now.

He's come a long way, our hashy. Why, it seems like only yesterday....

Fuck off, rapist. I'm positive that you are going to rape someone one day, and that stupid bunch adores you, which is scary.

No offence taken, we all misbehave under anonimity.

In saying that, I keep telling folks: stop encouraging Emerson.

His stalking is exactly what a rapist would do. I dare anyone to challenge my highlighted sentence.

He IS dubious and creepy, I'm flabbergasted that you guys don't see that aspect of him.

I'll challenge that highlighted nonsense as it is painfully obvious that you have never been sexually assaulted. words on the internet are very much different than a physical assault. i'm baffled to have to explain this to you.

I'll challenge that highlighted nonsense as it is painfully obvious that you have never been sexually assaulted. words on the internet are very much different than a physical assault. i'm baffled to have to explain this to you.

Don't read too much into what dummy's posts.

He gloms onto a word he read in another thread or Russian Times link, and then mimics it all over the place, disregarding meaning, grammar, and syntax.

He's like a parrot that's been fed some seed that's gone off.

Two days ago it was cuck. Soon he'll be bloviating about rape being a Liberal thing.
Yeah... he's that dumb, and with the sensitivity of a salt lick.

Don't read too much into what dummy's posts.

He gloms onto a word he read in another thread or Russian Times link, and then mimics it all over the place, disregarding meaning, grammar, and syntax.

He's like a parrot that's been fed some seed that's gone off.

Two days ago it was cuck. Soon he'll be bloviating about rape being a Liberal thing.
Yeah... he's that dumb, and with the sensitivity of a salt lick.

Remember when he was butchering "progressives" for at least three months back when he was slurping Eyer's limp noodle? Man, my eye rolls had eye rolls.

Fun times, fun times. :D

Remember when he was butchering "progressives" for at least three months back when he was slurping Eyer's limp noodle? Man, my eye rolls had eye rolls.

Fun times, fun times. :D

That was right after 'white knight', if I recall correctly.

Life and times of the histrionic attention seeker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back