Clearly the Allure has Won!

Then of course I had to wear it out.... That took a bit of courage! But I may have been over dressed at this event :) Wig and belt added to my fun!

Damn woman, if you didn't turn many necks, I would be surprised!:eek::devil::D

Then of course I had to wear it out.... That took a bit of courage! But I may have been over dressed at this event :) Wig and belt added to my fun!

Damn!! That is a HOTT outfit combined with an equally HOTT Woman!! You chose well and with your sexiness you need not have to worry about being confident in any outfit!! :kiss:

omg..shut up and dance with. me!!! :D. wow! that is awesome. so sexy! so hot! amazing :)

At 40 I did something that I probably should have tried 20 years ago as now I seem a bit to old to indulge. However, it was very fun and made me feel like a whole different person. It is funny how an outfit can stir up certain moods!

I went to a fun store and tried on latex outfits. It was a workout and I was covered in baby powder. The whole experience was fun, as the lady helping me was getting right into it and zipping me up, smoothing me out and choosing all sorts of getups. Some I physically could not get into being 6 feet tall and plus sized but those that did give in to my curves made me blush when I saw them in the mirror.

These were a few of my favourites:)

I do like the red one.

At 40 I did something that I probably should have tried 20 years ago as now I seem a bit to old to indulge. However, it was very fun and made me feel like a whole different person. It is funny how an outfit can stir up certain moods!

I went to a fun store and tried on latex outfits. It was a workout and I was covered in baby powder. The whole experience was fun, as the lady helping me was getting right into it and zipping me up, smoothing me out and choosing all sorts of getups. Some I physically could not get into being 6 feet tall and plus sized but those that did give in to my curves made me blush when I saw them in the mirror.

At 200 dollars a piece I could only choose one. I sort of wanted them all!
Included in my bag was a bottle of latex shiner which was fun to rub all over once I finally squeezed in and did up the zipper. The black one was the winner.

Kinky lady. Looks so good on you

I can understand your dilemma! They suit you very well, all of them!

At 200 dollars a piece I could only choose one. I sort of wanted them all!
Included in my bag was a bottle of latex shiner which was fun to rub all over once I finally squeezed in and did up the zipper. The black one was the winner.
Good choice!

I wonder what I should wear to match you......;)

You look great in all of these outfits

You look AMAZING :kiss::rose:

Very provocatively sexy! Now you just have to purchase a few "accesories" -- such as a whip, riding crop, etc ... :devil:

Wow..! Love you in orange..!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Playm0mum you are gorgeous! These outfits look fantastic on you and show your exquisite shape!

Mmmm gorgeous!!

Personally I'm glad you did it at 40. :)

Back