Clearly the Allure has Won!

My skin enjoys so many different textures, lace being one of many that light up my senses. The thought of hands exploring my curves over these fabrics makes my inner lips heat up with arousal.

God, you are SOO hot, sexy, and alluring! :kiss:

My skin enjoys so many different textures, lace being one of many that light up my senses. The thought of hands exploring my curves over these fabrics makes my inner lips heat up with arousal.

Simple beautiful!

You are amazing!!

I can feel the heat from your arousal, just by being in the same room.

The lace up back is so sexy. Especially paired with such lovely lace panties and stockings.

Pick Me

Oh...sigh

How I do wish it would be one, two, three or more Litsters who I could approach in the bar tonight! Many of you know, from my thread, how I am and I imagine your touch and tongues would be sensually exploring and not robotically hammering away.

After a morning spent at the spa and outdoors hot tubs on the mountain side, I am relaxed beyond belief. The majestic beauty of the snow capped peaks kept me company while I lay in the sun, in hammocks, on chairs between hot and cold pools. It was spectacular.

A good dinner, a live band and dancing are next on my birthday weekend agenda!

To make it complete I would love to be with my man who would whisper sweet nothings, hold my hand and sneak me away multiple times tonight for quick pleasures. Then ravish me passionately when we got back to the hotel, and finally, wrap me up to sleep, tucked under his arm. But, there is no man, so a stranger with a magic tongue is on my wish list.

I'm in the corner. Glass of John Jameson neat. A second glass at my elbow. My eyes haven't left you all night

In the background . . . "Nearness of you"

Where oh where is he?!

I am right here lovely lady! I am single and looking for a woman to be with me for the rest of eternity! I can and would love to have you as my better half! You have the right attitude, looks, and disposition to make me the happiest man on earth or even the universe!

Not been here for a while, but damn - you always know how to post the perfect image x

At 40 I did something that I probably should have tried 20 years ago as now I seem a bit to old to indulge. However, it was very fun and made me feel like a whole different person. It is funny how an outfit can stir up certain moods!

I went to a fun store and tried on latex outfits. It was a workout and I was covered in baby powder. The whole experience was fun, as the lady helping me was getting right into it and zipping me up, smoothing me out and choosing all sorts of getups. Some I physically could not get into being 6 feet tall and plus sized but those that did give in to my curves made me blush when I saw them in the mirror.

These were a few of my favourites:)

Attachments

• IMG_9894.jpg
    IMG_9894.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9898.jpg
    IMG_9898.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9891.jpg
    IMG_9891.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 25
damn you make those look good! fantastic body and i'm drooling at the curves! thx for sharing!

At 40 I did something that I probably should have tried 20 years ago as now I seem a bit to old to indulge. However, it was very fun and made me feel like a whole different person. It is funny how an outfit can stir up certain moods!

I went to a fun store and tried on latex outfits. It was a workout and I was covered in baby powder. The whole experience was fun, as the lady helping me was getting right into it and zipping me up, smoothing me out and choosing all sorts of getups. Some I physically could not get into being 6 feet tall and plus sized but those that did give in to my curves made me blush when I saw them in the mirror.

These were a few of my favourites:)
You always look smoking hot to me, no matter if you are in latex outfits, corset and lace or just naked. Your curvy body is very enticing, and I wish I could spend hours caressing it and pleasing you.

At 200 dollars a piece I could only choose one. I sort of wanted them all!
Included in my bag was a bottle of latex shiner which was fun to rub all over once I finally squeezed in and did up the zipper. The black one was the winner.

Attachments

• IMG_9925.jpg
    IMG_9925.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Then of course I had to wear it out.... That took a bit of courage! But I may have been over dressed at this event :) Wig and belt added to my fun!

Attachments

• IMG_9961.jpg
    IMG_9961.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9964.jpg
    IMG_9964.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back