The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXVIII: Suffering Sappho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see them from time to time. When I'm flipping channels and bored. Besides having a biased boyhood crush on her, I never understood why she didn't move onto something better.

Probably typecast at that point. I think she did a few made for tv movies.

Probably typecast at that point. I think she did a few made for tv movies.

I have to admit when she did that 'Dukes of Hazard' movie - I had a flash Daisy Duke - retro Wonder Woman kind of fantasy going on in my head.

I'll stick with the english muffins and the nooks and crannies. :D

What's wrong with pomegranates? Makes a bitchin' jelly, I can tell you.

Flavor is fine.....the image though *shudder*

whole-and-sliced-pomegranates.jpg

Flavor is fine.....the image though *shudder*

Ahhhh... gotcha now. We all have our oddities.

I'll stick to the jelly. It does make a damn fine jelly - but then I just use the Pom juice for that. Dealing with the whole pomegranate is a pain in the ass frankly. Regardless of the whole hole creep factor.

Let the dogs our and my Golden was barking up a storm and going at the fence. The husband grabbed me and with a flashlight, oh...oh...OH a neighborhood skunk. No one has been sprayed as of yet.

In 1971, a single U.S. dollar would have bought you roughly 4.25 Swiss francs.

Today, $1.00 (USD) won't even get you a single Swiss franc.

It's a perfect example of how demagoguery, populism and loose (i.e., stupid) monetary policies destroys the value of a currency.

fredgraph.png

To be a perfect example you would have to break down the how and why of the fall. Showing a crooked line only proves that you know there's a crooked line.

i'm really beginning to wonder if trysail is even an actual person. if it is it seriously has to have the fucking saddest, angriest, most meaningless life ever.

scatter-500x363.png

Make jokes if you will, but when the crosseyed crow comes cawing at your doorbell, you won't be able to say the warning signs weren't all there.

It's all there, don't you see it?

Daft humans! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back