Where are all the breast-loving women?

Please do not post pics that contain URL website addresses or pics that are copyrighted. Last warning.

Last edited:
It Starts with a just a touch

353299048.jpg

clubboss_6088bb.jpg

1959535731.jpg

2054279760.jpg

13.jpg

3367252_5_o.jpg

7c29bab8.jpg

20-7539-640xh.jpg
Girls-who-love-to-grab-each-other%E2%80%99s-boobs-13.jpg
feelingboobs.jpg

was skiing in Austria...all the waitresses with these low cut bavarian dresses, was surrounded by deep cleavages...OMG

In here for a while now, I still struggle to find other women with a breast fetish...or better to say, who love to watch, admire, worship, caress, kiss, suckle...another womans breasts and nips...
In case you are one of them, tell me what you like best, be descriptive, fuel my fantasy...

attachment.php

I like the feel of a juicy nipple on my tongue and the delightful grin on the face of my play date. i like the feel sound of someone gently writhing as I sucking one titty and rolling the nipple of the other.

Like the naughtiness of meeting someone braless in a sheer top knowing my nipples are erect and the outline of my areolas are clearly visible. Noticing the quick grin followed by lip biting or lip licking.

I like hearing someone tell me what to do while I sit there bare breast and have my tits gently stroked or my nipples pulled.:heart:

Boobs are Amazing!

I have not been on this site in a while, but today I am thinking about the delights of breasts worship. I am so lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend who understands the inner yearnings I feel to touch, adore, suckle and worship her breasts. I sometimes wonder what is it about breasts that causes my heart to beat a little faster, my breathing to quicken, and my heart to be drawn with desire. I must say God was having a good day when he/she made breasts! Often I find myself longing to just bury my face between my girlfriend's breasts, to suckle on her perky nipples, and to kiss her breasts all over. My most salacious desire though is to have my girlfriend rub her hard nipples and soft flesh around my aching clit. I love to orgasm as she rubs her breasts against my womanhood. I am so thankful for my girlfriend today and her delicious, beautiful, nurturing breasts!

Back