my "Hangout"

Yuck. Doesn't sound like fun at all. Hope the week gets better sweetness!

tumblr_nhf014f7VE1qk3uoro1_540.jpg

Have a huge old bloody mary and life is guaranteed to start to get better! :D

Happy Tuesday cute stuff! :rose::kiss::heart:
Good Morning Tom :kiss::kiss:
yes Tuesday looks a lot better then Monday already;) even though Iam still not used to the bloody Time change:( they should do away with it

Good morning Ling :) I do hope you are having a fun weekend :kiss: For some reason I woke up thinking about Lit this morning. Lit and your thread are no synonymous as I do most of my posting here :rose: Hope your week gets off to a warm start ( ours is going to het off to a cold one, snow in forecast even :( ) :kiss::kiss: M
Good Morning Hun:kiss:
Hey I made to Tuesday already yippy :)~ so did you Guys get any Snow -you can have some of ours;)

Good Morning Hun:kiss:
Hey I made to Tuesday already yippy :)~ so did you Guys get any Snow -you can have some of ours;)

We did a vacation last September which went though Utah and northern Arizona. Arizona is totally confusing. You go back and forth the Indian Reservations (which do daylight savings time) and non-reservation Arizona (doesn't do daylight savings time). The cell phones were just having a fit trying to figure out what time it was.

Haha - daylight savings is about to finish here, a sure sign we're leaving summer.

I think it's best explained as 'having longer daylight hours - without having to get up stupid early' :)

Good morning beautiful! :rose::kiss::heart:

Out of here for the next week so I'll catch you when I get back. ;)

How is the snow flying today Dumpling, so far the alleged blizzard is hanging out over NYC yet hardly any snow in Massena, NY
uh it wasnt snowing here Shagly but we got around 2 1/2 ft on the Ground :( if you didnt get any you can have some of ours;):)

We did a vacation last September which went though Utah and northern Arizona. Arizona is totally confusing. You go back and forth the Indian Reservations (which do daylight savings time) and non-reservation Arizona (doesn't do daylight savings time). The cell phones were just having a fit trying to figure out what time it was.
mh so I guess you got as confused as your Cell Phones ~ I think they should do away with Daylight saving Time ;)

Haha - daylight savings is about to finish here, a sure sign we're leaving summer.

I think it's best explained as 'having longer daylight hours - without having to get up stupid early' :)
Good Morning Leftie :kiss:
so your Summer is coming to an end down Under hope you had an enjoyable one and made good use of it ;):)

Yes Daylight saving Time is a nuisance Mr Investor ;)

Good Morning Ms Canada

I love Daylight Savings Time!!!

When I quit work at 5-6 I still have daylight to take a walk with my dog or to go play tennis. It says light until 8-9 pm.

In the winter not only is there less sunshine, but I have to drive home in the dark.

uh it wasnt snowing here Shagly but we got around 2 1/2 ft on the Ground :( if you didnt get any you can have some of ours;):)

On this "Happy hump" day here in Northeast NY it is still snowing at 4:04 PM, somehow old man Winter got ticked off.

Some of the snow blowing is done, more to do after I defrost.

Hello my dearest Ling, I do hope that you had a great Hump Day and as usual that is is full of Hump ;) Stay warm and remember spring is just around the corner :kiss::rose: M

Good Morning Ms Canada

I love Daylight Savings Time!!!

When I quit work at 5-6 I still have daylight to take a walk with my dog or to go play tennis. It says light until 8-9 pm.

In the winter not only is there less sunshine, but I have to drive home in the dark.
and a Good Morning to you too Prop:kiss::kiss:
Yes I must confess Daylight Savings Time has its good Points to:) I guess by Wknd I should be use to the Time change;)

On this "Happy hump" day here in Northeast NY it is still snowing at 4:04 PM, somehow old man Winter got ticked off.

Some of the snow blowing is done, more to do after I defrost.
mh well I guess its good that you have a Snowblower that you can use once in a while;)~ so did you make it to go to Work, or did you take a Day off;)

Hello my dearest Ling, I do hope that you had a great Hump Day and as usual that is is full of Hump ;) Stay warm and remember spring is just around the corner :kiss::rose: M
and Good Morning back to you M B :kiss:
Hump Day was so,so we kept it short :( as for Spring,it will proably be almost another Month before all the Snow is gone ;)

Came over to see if you were wearing green, hoping to give you a pinch.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Back