What Are You Thinking Now ~7~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes a challenge is a well disguised gift. Sometimes a gift is a well disguised challenge.

I need to get all my gear ready for Saturday's trip tomorrow morning. I gotta get an early start Saturday.

Working from home today and I am being positive although the number of reports I have to work on are negative ones :( ... still it is all work I suppose...

:kiss::rose:
rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Sienna's Music Lounge
Sienna's lounge
Sienna's Diary
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals
A-Z Musical Artists III
Geography ABC's III

I'm a bit numb at the moment...my life is passing before my eyes...no I'm not dieing...but, my little brother just did...he was 5years younger than me...he was the last of my family...mom and dad both gone now all my siblings... It's humbling... Our lives are so busy...with the business of living...it takes a death of a close love one to ...bring it all into perspective...don't forget to stop and smell the roses...enjoy your time on earth!... It's way too short of time to take on all the worries ...lm. Going to miss him so much...RIP TIM:kiss:

If I'm gonna be a girl, I need help understanding a few things, such as:

why, in winter, do girls wear REALLY thick jackets, but then incredibly THIN trousers, impractical shoes and - seemingly - no socks?

Yup

I'm a bit numb at the moment...my life is passing before my eyes...no I'm not dieing...but, my little brother just did...he was 5years younger than me...he was the last of my family...mom and dad both gone now all my siblings... It's humbling... Our lives are so busy...with the business of living...it takes a death of a close love one to ...bring it all into perspective...don't forget to stop and smell the roses...enjoy your time on earth!... It's way too short of time to take on all the worries ...lm. Going to miss him so much...RIP TIM:kiss:

My wife fell into a coma 3 years ago; never came out of it. Now I am dating sissies and CD's. Why not? She was 63; had just retired.

My wife fell into a coma 3 years ago; never came out of it. Now I am dating sissies and CD's. Why not? She was 63; had just retired.

I think you're supposed to say, "Sorry for your loss," or something similar, not regale grieving people with tales of your affairs. :rolleyes:

So sorry to hear about your brother. He lives on in your memory, I hope you'll find solace in him being there, at least.

If I'm gonna be a girl, I need help understanding a few things, such as:

why, in winter, do girls wear REALLY thick jackets, but then incredibly THIN trousers, impractical shoes and - seemingly - no socks?

Because we have men to warm our feet on... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back