The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Like Books & Black Lives, Albums Still Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my roommate picks his nose in the shower because I found snot caked around the drain.

and he told me that the San Joaquin Valley didn't really have earthquakes...

YNBfs+

6, 8, 9, 2, 4, 1.

Those six were immediate off the bat..."not many" people must have Mr. Magoo eyes! :D

I see an infinite number of numbers.

I didn't see the 2 because that's not really a 2. A 2 doesn't go all the way around like that.

giphy.gif

Perhaps, but...

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nrrc0fJpxq1sq6h4y_500.gif

...do you see where that little vestige pokes inside out of the top of the 9? That's where the 2 starts because whoever drew this had to lift the pen.

anime-phoenix-wright-817716.gif

Well, that's my logic, anyways! ;)

giphy.gif

Perhaps, but...

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nrrc0fJpxq1sq6h4y_500.gif

...do you see where that little vestige pokes inside out of the top of the 9? That's where the 2 starts because whoever drew this had to lift the pen.

anime-phoenix-wright-817716.gif

Well, that's my logic, anyways! ;)

You saw the same thing I did, which I used to help with both the 2 and the 3. I also see an upside down, angular 5 for a clean sweep, 0 through 9. :)

YNBfs+

6, 8, 9, 2, 4, 1.

Those six were immediate off the bat..."not many" people must have Mr. Magoo eyes! :D

689,241, 68,924, 6,892, 142,986, 14,298, 1,429, 821,496, 496,128... not about to calculate all permutations and combinations, never took calculus at school

It's true: you will always crave the pizza you had growing up.

Oh HELL no. Growing up we only had Shakey's Cardboard Pizza growing up, nary a proper Pizza Hut pizza until I was almost 18.

And don't get me started about Chef Boy-ar-dee Pizza-in-a-box mix. :cattail:

and now debbie reynolds has been rushed to hospital in a medical emergency.... it's never ending :(

Last edited:
Oh HELL no. Growing up we only had Shakey's Cardboard Pizza growing up, nary a proper Pizza Hut pizza until I was almost 18.

And don't get me started about Chef Boy-ar-dee Pizza-in-a-box mix. :cattail:

Pizza Inn, much better pizza than Shakey's or The Hut!!! :cool:

I didn't see the 2 because that's not really a 2. A 2 doesn't go all the way around like that.

Looking at the short little strand coming down off the bottom circle of the 8, it passes for a 2 for me.

I can think of number combinations more fun than those. :)

Pizza Inn, much better pizza than Shakey's or The Hut!!! :cool:

I've never been thrown out of a bar, but was asked to leave a Pizza Inn restaurant one night because the guy I was with kept asking our waitress for her phone number. Only time in my life I've ever been asked to leave.

I've never been thrown out of a bar, but was asked to leave a Pizza Inn restaurant one night because the guy I was with kept asking our waitress for her phone number. Only time in my life I've ever been asked to leave.
any more news about debbie reynolds over there? we're just hearing she's been rushed into hospital in an emergency but nothing else yet.

That's what happens when you hit on the manager's daughter.

That's what happens when you hit on the manager's daughter.

You sound like the voice of authority here! :D

Edited to add: and thanks for dredging up that memory for me. I just "friended" that guy on FB last month. Methinks a bit of ball-busting is in order. :cool:

Once got hit on in a Pizza Inn by a waitress who said she was a vampire. I still think she was serious. Didn't find out, but she did make exchanging blood sound really sexy. One of those missed chances you don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back