anyone in the same boat

boydavid

Virgin
I am a young guy living in a rural community, shy quite romantic and a virgin. It is so difficult to meet anyone so taking a deep breath I am looking on here for friends . I am not sub or dom and don't dress like a girl just me I guess

Hi David,

I'd like to use this site with you to send messages back and forth. I'm an older guy who loves to suck cock and turn other guys on. Love jacking off and eating my own cum.

If these things excite you, would be glad to share some fun with you.

Hi

hi David if you want someone to talk to or cuddle with (or both) pm me ill be gentle I promise, hope to hear from you.

I am a young guy living in a rural community, shy quite romantic and a virgin. It is so difficult to meet anyone so taking a deep breath I am looking on here for friends . I am not sub or dom and don't dress like a girl just me I guess
I have had loads of PMs but mostly from guys who did not read my post , what part of not sub or dom do people not understand. What part of shy and romantic ? .
OK I am young and perhaps naïve but really guys 10" fat cocks belong in a freak show not in my bed, anymore than overweight guys with huge bellies in a thong and bra thinking that is sexy. funny perhaps ; but sexy no.
OK rant over , sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings and even more sorry that I will not get any more replies now

Don't be sorry for liking what you like, or being who you are. First and foremost you have to be comfortable in your own skin and know what you like before you can find someone who thinks the same as you.

As far as guys not reading your post thoroughly, it's what a lot of guys do here, they are looking for a PM pal to have cyber sex with. Don't be surprised, and don't take it personally.

Good luck finding someone worth your time and effort!!

I have had loads of PMs but mostly from guys who did not read my post , what part of not sub or dom do people not understand. What part of shy and romantic ? .
OK I am young and perhaps naïve but really guys 10" fat cocks belong in a freak show not in my bed, anymore than overweight guys with huge bellies in a thong and bra thinking that is sexy. funny perhaps ; but sexy no.
OK rant over , sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings and even more sorry that I will not get any more replies now

I promise there are normal gay men here ;) just have to weed through the creeps and those who like things you dont.

I was...30 some yrs ago.... I survived.

yes it is hard to weed out those who r after getting thier own needs filled. Living in a small rural area makes it much more difficult . I am sure u are a sweet loving person and just needs to open up to the right man

yes it is hard to weed out those who r after getting thier own needs filled. Living in a small rural area makes it much more difficult . I am sure u are a sweet loving person and just needs to open up to the right man
thanks Sam

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

Hi David,

I'd like to use this site with you to send messages back and forth. I'm an older guy who loves to suck cock and turn other guys on. Love jacking off and eating my own cum.

If these things excite you, would be glad to share some fun with you.
I would love to share some fun with you

yes I am , gentle loving nature , feminine I guess in that respect

I understand how you feel. I grew up in the same circumstances, spending my entire childhood and most of my teen years sheltered from the world. It took quite some time and courage to spread my wings and take that leap...it's still a work in progress :D
I still have trouble finding like-minded people, but I don't mind living in solitude learning from each moment.
I guess what I'm trying to say is...it gets better :) Once we explore and accept our likes and dislikes, we start to form positive opinions about ourselves and others (even the ones we initially think are freaks, haha). Ultimately, we begin to understand and take people as they are, and, almost immediately (like magic!), good people walk into our lives :)
Much love and hope from Rayne :rose:

(wow, never thought I'd make a post like this on Lit :D )

I understand how you feel. I grew up in the same circumstances, spending my entire childhood and most of my teen years sheltered from the world. It took quite some time and courage to spread my wings and take that leap...it's still a work in progress :D
I still have trouble finding like-minded people, but I don't mind living in solitude learning from each moment.
I guess what I'm trying to say is...it gets better :) Once we explore and accept our likes and dislikes, we start to form positive opinions about ourselves and others (even the ones we initially think are freaks, haha). Ultimately, we begin to understand and take people as they are, and, almost immediately (like magic!), good people walk into our lives :)
Much love and hope from Rayne :rose:

(wow, never thought I'd make a post like this on Lit :D )
It was nice of you and thanks

Back