[Ireland] Submissive seeking a Gentle Domme CGL, firm and caring but also a Girlfriend at the end of the day.

Kevenelevenx

Virgin
Good day, Ladies
Hi I’m Andrew. Very happy as one can be. Love my family. I’m looking for someone of similar interest that I can spend my day and nights chatting with on discord and playing games. Ideally looking for a Dublin girl bit open to Online.
About me.
Born and raised in Dublin Ireland. I have hobbies but they’re mostly indoor hobbies some of them are Formula One, gaming, chatting with friends on discord. Luckily I do have one outdoor one but it’s seasonal. Boating. I love the water and I do dream of sailing the world on a mono haul or a cat. My current boat is a RIB. So not very off the grid.
One thing to beware of I’m Organized , I keep myself and things around me organized, I deal with computers everyday and it’s easy to lose track of stuff on computers so I constantly organize my files. My boat is very well looked after and I know where everything is off by heart, from the ropes to cleaning supplies. I also Love excel and use it for daily tasks, Also could help you with a personal Budget.
You can see me playing games like.
CSGO, Valorant, Minecraft, subnatica, COD Zombies, ark/atlas. I don’t branch out much from them.
I would like to have meet someone that shares similar games. This is a must i have to say.
The games I play are tactical shooters.
Valorant is my current grind, it’s fun win or lose.
I play csgo too (csgo goat)
Wanna try new world that’s a first for me in that genre.
If I play a single player game I wouldn’t mind streaming it on discord.
I also play cod mostly zombies
For outside of gaming
I’m a college student doing finance.
I like to boating and fishing. I run a home bar for my dad and his friends.
Fun fact.
I don’t drink but I’ve poured over 2,000 pints of Guinness and have been covered in it to know the smell.
I’ll show mask photos online only in person you can see me without duhh. I like to keep my face off the internet just in-case people find me doing weird stuff lol.
I’m shy, but confident when I can be. I like to game and play everyday. Maybe you’ll play with me?
<Kinks>
Here's a Run down two categories (No Experience and Favourite) and (Experienced and Favourite)
Experienced and Favourite
Animal roles (puppy, pony, etc.)
Bondage (light)
Buttplugs (small)
Chores (domestic service)
Clothing restrictions (having clothes chosen for you)
Enemas (for cleansing)
Gags (cloth)
Gas masks
Housework (doing)
Immobilization
Phone sex
Service / serving
Serving as a waiter
Shaving (body hair)
Video (watching others)
No Experienced and Favourite
Blindfolds
Buttplugs (large)
Collars (worn in private)
Domestic service
Enemas (retention/punishment)
Fucking butt (fucking)
Fucking butt (getting fucked)
Gags (horse-style mouth bit)
Gags (inflatable)
Gags (phallic)
Gags (rubber)
Gags (tape)
Hand jobs (receiving)
Harnesses (rope)
Hoods
Latex clothing
Military scenes (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines) (specify)
Serving as a housekeeper
Sex (Virgin LOL)
And then the quick No's
Ball torture
Boot worship
Cuttings
Exhibitionism (strangers)
Fire play
Humiliation
Knife play
Scat (brown showers)
If anyone contacts and asks for payment you will be ignored.
I’ll also add I have a lot of remote control (Lovense) toys I went out and splurged on them a while back willing to share!
I hope the kink list covers most of this topic. I don’t like writing a lot about the kink stuff in posts cause I want it to be about the person more that the sex side.

I hope to find a soft caring Domme who's not just looking for a submissive but someone who will play games with me, and talk about tv shows, tell me about your day and listen to my rambling.

Back