The audacity is stunning rocfish46

Inthesewalls

Literotica Guru
Hi!
I just want to thank people who sent me messages about writing in a three way type of situation. Ive gotten a lot of Pms, in addition to this ad- I get many, many messages for the other stuff I do or for people who are friends on here.

Not a flex, this is directed at one of you in particular. Its also to say Im sorry if I didnt directly reply to every single message, I do try to but there are not enough hours in the day and this site is a hobby not my main socialization. Ive also had a lot of weird stuff with my mail. I also get a lot of not nice messages as you can imagine.

To the person who had the Audacity to send me a feedback admonishing me for not responding to a message I dont remember reading or didn't get- I dont owe You or anyone else here anything. Just as I dont think anyone on here owes me anything either.

Do you know how unhinged it is to track a stranger down and berate them for not giving you attention you wanted or to tell them " you aren't the nice person I thought you were." Like you know me ?

You think im not nice because you made up an imaginary scenrio in which I slighted you? You think im not nice because you think you got a no? Do you know how scary and ridiculous that is?

You do not. If I was nice to you in an email, or sent you a thank you for complimenting a picture or something that doesnt mean we are best friends. It means I am a polite person who appreciates genuinely the time you took to write me. Thats all.

If I wanted further correspondance I would let you know believe me. I recently made my stuff private bc of stuff like this. Previously there were like all of two people on my actual ignore list because they were outright mean.

I have no idea who you are. I also didnt get those particular messages. I am allowed to say no or block people for literally any reason I choose. I generally only do so because you made me uncomfortable and now because of people like you- i have no plan to unprivate my profile.

No one canceled you as you put it. I had a list of criteria, one of which you didnt meet anyway. Why would you want to chat with me if we dont have the same base level interests? Its all absurd. If my not responding to you quickly enough or at all or taking this as rejection from an online stranger shook you this bad- you need therapy. I dont say that meanly. Have the day you deserve.

Last edited:
This is specifically for rocfish46- whom as far as I know, have never spoken to.

Back