Need help with a story

You've written 11,000 words, filling out your story, since you asked for suggestions four hours ago, giving a very bare-bones statement of the scenario? That's hard to believe. You wasted our time and effort on a hopelessly incomplete scenario and later added more detail that you apparently had already written. You wasted everyone's time and effort who responded to your OP in good faith. So, go fish.

The age difference is only a little bigger than that between Jennifer Aniston and Jake Gyllenhaal in “The Good Girl”.

If I can manage to write romantic incest stories that readers find plausible, I'd think that this scenario wouldn't be that hard to pull off. I’ve got most of it mapped out. I just need to figure out how to get him over the finish line.

We’ll see. It’s an incest story. I think it’ll come across as a touching love story.

Put a boy and his mother in the same room and the readers will find any sex between them plausible.

Put a boy and his mother in the same room and the readers will find any sex between them plausible.
Yeah, but it may take awhile for it to feel right. Unless tentacles push them together...

Maybe mom is a closet octopus?
Then sonny would inherit octopodal genes also. So they're octo-selkies or were-octos, but their mollusc manifestations don't express until they reach age 18. Sonny grows up as a normal boy, not noticing that mom always goes swimming during full moons. And she only lets him swim during new moons. Then he reaches maturity... and the changes start. He feels impelled to swim under the bright spooning moon, in a strange rock pool. Another creature approaches him... mom! And she's so octo-sexy! Their tentacles intertwine, suckers sucking, beaks gnashing. Heaven!

Last edited:
Then sonny would inherited have octopodal genes also. So they're octo-selkies or were-octos, but their mollusc manifestations don't express until they reach age 18. Sonny grows up as a normal boy, not noticing that mom always goes swimming during full moons. And she only lets him swim during new moons. Then he reaches maturity... and the changes start. He feels impelled to swim under the bright spooning moon, in a strange rock pool. Another creature approaches him... mom! And she's so octo-sexy! Their tentacles intertwine, suckers sucking, beaks gnashing. Heaven!

Wow! Did your mother have you tested as a child? ;)

Wow! Did your mother have you tested as a child? ;)
After the skull fracture, sure. And the pre-epileptic diagnosis. Damn, I hated Dilantin. I was only kicked out of three kindergartens. I'm surprised the folks didn't drown me when they had the chance. Too late now...

After the skull fracture, sure. And the pre-epileptic diagnosis. Damn, I hated Dilantin. I was only kicked out of three kindergartens. I'm surprised the folks didn't drown me when they had the chance. Too late now...

Well, then, that explains it. :D

Yeah, but it may take awhile for it to feel right. Unless tentacles push them together...

OK, this made me laugh harder than I had any right to laugh at anything this absurd, but...damn, did it feel good. Thank you, Hypoxia. :)

OK, this made me laugh harder than I had any right to laugh at anything this absurd, but...damn, did it feel good. Thank you, Hypoxia. :)
I *knew* those tentacles would be good for something.

ObTopic: Who gives the young guy the mission of seducing this older woman? For fun, he's in an elite military intelligence unit, and the 'mission' is part of his tradecraft training. Seduce her? Yessir! Turns out her cheating hubby is a prime political player, and 'turning' his wife means the spy unit owns him. But as the operation proceeds, the seducer and the seduced gain feelings for each other. Now they must flee from both the spies and the hubby, dodging risks from all sides, running toward either oblivion or a happy-for-now ending where she's popping-out his babies, yada yada. Something like that.

Ok, how about this? Boy gets a job working for the husband. The job allows him to socialize with his wife. Then he starts doing little things to seduce her.

As the group looked through the menu, an idea came to the boy's mind. His eyes darted to the sleek feminine legs that crept out from the blue mini seated on the chair next to him. As his left hand held the menu up, his right fingertips moved. Calmly, he placed them on the tanned left leg, touching upon her unguarded thighs.
A slight tremor made her body flinch as the newly rough sensations of fingertips sank into her leg. She shot him an objectionable look, though she did nothing to remove his palm.

I *knew* those tentacles would be good for something.

ObTopic: Who gives the young guy the mission of seducing this older woman? For fun, he's in an elite military intelligence unit, and the 'mission' is part of his tradecraft training. Seduce her? Yessir! Turns out her cheating hubby is a prime political player, and 'turning' his wife means the spy unit owns him. But as the operation proceeds, the seducer and the seduced gain feelings for each other. Now they must flee from both the spies and the hubby, dodging risks from all sides, running toward either oblivion or a happy-for-now ending where she's popping-out his babies, yada yada. Something like that.
In that scenario, how does the young man get the attention of the wife? How does he get her to see him as a close friend. How does he get her to want him as a lover? He does he finally seduce her? In Hollywood, all he'd have to do is to take off his shirt and she'd be "fuck me now". But I'm looking for a plausible series of steps.

In my story, the aunt has recently seduced the young man and wants to get revenge on his father by having him seduce his stepmom.

In that scenario, how does the young man get the attention of the wife? How does he get her to see him as a close friend. How does he get her to want him as a lover? He does he finally seduce her? In Hollywood, all he'd have to do is to take off his shirt and she'd be "fuck me now". But I'm looking for a plausible series of steps.

In my story, the aunt has recently seduced the young man and wants to get revenge on his father by having him seduce his stepmom.

Why does the aunt want revenge on the MC's dad? Is the MC completely under his aunt's sway? And how do you think this is going to be uplifting in the end?

I've seen various getting-into-the-MILF's-knickers schemes on LIT -- LW is full of them. He joins her health club. He seeks her mentoring. He spreads disinfo. He exploits her interests and weaknesses. There's a zillion model strategies here.

Quite a different story. Is Ally a blood aunt, sister to his mother Marva or his father Fred? I assume you gave Ally reasons to seek revenge. Does Sonny share her motives? Like, did Fred drive Marva to suicide or insanity? Are Sonny and/or stepmom Sara fairly naive and easily manipulated?

Ok, how about this? Boy gets a job working for the husband. The job allows him to socialize with his wife. Then he starts doing little things to seduce her.

As the group looked through the menu, an idea came to the boy's mind. His eyes darted to the sleek feminine legs that crept out from the blue mini seated on the chair next to him. As his left hand held the menu up, his right fingertips moved. Calmly, he placed them on the tanned left leg, touching upon her unguarded thighs.
A slight tremor made her body flinch as the newly rough sensations of fingertips sank into her leg. She shot him an objectionable look, though she did nothing to remove his palm.
I've never personally tried groping someone I'm friends with under the table at a restauraunt while she's sitting next to her husband, but I can't imagine that turning out well. I'm looking for a little more gradual build up of the attraction between the MC and his target.

Why does the aunt want revenge on the MC's dad?
It's very long and complex. A lot of the story is the MC finding out the full story behind his mom, dad and aunt.

Is the MC completely under his aunt's sway?
No. When she first asks him to seduce his step mom, he says no.

And how do you think this is going to be uplifting in the end?
It's a love story between the MC and his aunt. Their romance takes a few odd turns.

I've seen various getting-into-the-MILF's-knickers schemes on LIT -- LW is full of them. He joins her health club. He seeks her mentoring. He spreads disinfo. He exploits her interests and weaknesses. There's a zillion model strategies here.
I looking for the different steps in the seduction process. There's lots of steps between joining the health club of someone I know and getting her in bed. Something more gradual than "I put her hand on my ten-inch hard piece of meat and told her, 'I'm gonna fuck you, bitch.'"

Quite a different story. Is Ally a blood aunt, sister to his mother Marva or his father Fred? I assume you gave Ally reasons to seek revenge. Does Sonny share her motives? Like, did Fred drive Marva to suicide or insanity? Are Sonny and/or stepmom Sara fairly naive and easily manipulated?
Pam is the aunt's name. The main character's name is Landon and he's aware of some of the reasons why her aunt wants revenge and a good bit of the story is learning about the other reasons. Landon's Mom is Beth and the reader knows Beth is in on the plot to seduce the step mom Misty, but Landon doesn't know. Landon isn't personally motivated to seduce his step mom and his aunt Pam has to push him to take what steps he does.

Last edited:
Hypoxia said:
I looking for the different steps in the seduction process. There's lots of steps between joining the health club of someone I know and getting her in bed. Something more gradual than "I put her hand on my ten-inch hard piece of meat and told her, 'I'm gonna fuck you, bitch.'"
Not very subtle or seductive there.

I've mentioned mixing reward-driven Pavlovian conditioning and the boiling-frog approach. He slowly draws her into desiring more emotional and physical contact. Does he follow PUA (pick-up-artist) scripts? I dunno, I'm not familiar with them. But he won't be abrupt. He maneuvers her into initiating... unless she's submissive. The necessary steps depend as much on her personality as his. Writing this, you can take two approaches:

1) Design their personalities and devise steps to their hookup. Or,
2) Map-out the steps involved and create workable personalities.

Landon isn't personally motivated to seduce his step mom and his aunt Pam has to push him to take what steps he does.
THIS is MUCH trickier than getting into step-mom's panties IMHO. How does she push him? That mainly depends on WHY she pushes him and how far she's willing to go. You need to devise a believable mechanism here. Good luck.

Back