Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 3

Thanks to the beautiful Dri, beauty that is more than skin deep.:rose:

Good luck borg Fred. We know what life can bring. We recently left our piece of heaven in Florida to return to the midwest and our family.
Hang in there and stay strong. It's not all about boobs and sex but it sure keeps me going.:heart:

I'm sorry to hear that my dear Fred... I wish you all the best... I hope your surgery will be 110% successful!!
get-well-smiley.gif

When I broke my toe and bones in my foot. It bleed under the skin. When the shin open up it never healed so I have a hole that has not closed. So they are going to see if they can fix it. I just hope not to loss any bones.

old borg fred

Dri your welcome! Thank you for all that you share

THANK YOU DRI!! You would not believe how many times I have ask ladies to share and they tell me.. I can't compete with the ladies on that thread. ...I'm to old..to many curves.. to many scars.. I'm missed formed.. one breast is smaller.. my nipples look bad.. I can't post nude..well a pretty top or bra is OK too.. When a lady share a picture it is special.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

It's my pleasure dear Fred!!

You're very welcome!!
e0pf3Gw.gif

“No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

When I broke my toe and bones in my foot. It bleed under the skin. When the shin open up it never healed so I have a hole that has not closed. So they are going to see if they can fix it. I just hope not to loss any bones.

old borg fred
You'll be fine... we wish that & you deserve that!!
FTRc4t7.gif

My still under construction boobies.
The left is inflated to my old 34B, sadly the right needed to be deflated for the radiation that start on August 29.
But there my boobs and I m darn proud of them, scars and all.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
:heart:you my darling Fred

SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE SCARS DON'T OPEN THE PICTURE !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• rsz_1photo_on_8-11-16_at_1122_am.jpg
    rsz_1photo_on_8-11-16_at_1122_am.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 18
The left is inflated to my old 34B, sadly the right needed to be deflated for the radiation that start on August 29.

AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! YOU ARE A SPECIAL PERSON. THAT WAS HUGE!

Sexy as always my dear lady :rose::kiss:

It is so nice to see you're getting back to post my dear Emmy... I'm so proud of you, you're the best!!
QcIJVtt.gif

OMG WOW Sweet Emmy, you should be proud of them. You my dear friend are always so damn sexy. WOW

I'm going to sleep now and dream.

emmy_christina-08-13-2016, 0113 PM I normally post image but since Emmy add this SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE SCARS DON'T OPEN THE PICTURE p3946

Thank you for sharing

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

One cannon, two cannon balls--you make a good team.:rose:

Under construction and over the top in attitude and beauty--Emmy is the best.:kiss:

Today's boobs. Still 36B:rose:

You make a very pretty model, even with the panties on rather than off.:devil:

More playing in the rain

I've been thinking that we aren't getting enough rain this summer.:devil:

Beautiful

I am so impressed that all you ladies put your boobs up there,it's like one big happy family with everybody pulling together,keep it up ladies,sure puts a smile on my face to see all the different shapes and sizes,big nipples,little nipples and big titties and small titties,love to give each and every one a personal little kiss...(•)(•)... THANKS LADIES...!!!

Back